HugeTits

Quote from: Oblique on February 01, 2015, 11:43:15 PM
What I miss:
-offline shopping;
-offline buffers;
-a better auto-route on /follow (my chars gets stuck easy);
-simple mana potions;
-community-board;

Also I noticed a delay on mail system, like 30 sec - 1 min.
offline -coins
offline-adena
paypal offline? xD

Blackcobra

Im Very disapointed in Titan, I have played Dragon since C3 probably around 10 years on & off, with 28 full subs with retails done on most, my son & I donated many times over the years, latley we played many hi5 servers buy all die, so I had a friend on Tarantula so I thought would give it a go, I didnt realize how dead it was, my son wasted 35 eu in donations, so I waited for Titan hoping for better things, this server is the worse of them all, no one on, all you guys are after is money, all servers you can set up shops for free, at least if you can set up a shop offline you can try & make some money, I always sell mats to help me start off, but on here I have to pay 1 DC for a bloody offline scroll, what a rip off, people will donate if there enjoying the game & getting somewhere, but we couldnt even start of like we normally do without donating, shame on you Drake, your getting to greedy, we are now on a new server & my son has donated twice in a couple of days as we are getting somewhere & enjoying it.
No one likes to feel like there being ripped off, if people enjoy a normal game without getting ripped off for normal parts of the game, they will enjoy the game & donate over & over, this has left such a bad taste in my mouth im not going to even think about trying any of your future servers as I know I will get ripped off.
ty/dest, bd/se, nec/pp, th/pp, he/pp, ty/he, ol/nec, bd/pp, sws/wc, bp/wk, wc/bd, ol/bd, tyr/sp, nec/ee, nec/ee,th/sws, th/sws, th/pal, tyr/pali,Glad/Pali, sps/ee,nec/sorc,sh/se

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Blackcobra on February 08, 2015, 05:38:44 AM
Im Very disapointed in Titan, I have played Dragon since C3 probably around 10 years on & off, with 28 full subs with retails done on most, my son & I donated many times over the years, latley we played many hi5 servers buy all die, so I had a friend on Tarantula so I thought would give it a go, I didnt realize how dead it was, my son wasted 35 eu in donations, so I waited for Titan hoping for better things, this server is the worse of them all, no one on, all you guys are after is money, all servers you can set up shops for free, at least if you can set up a shop offline you can try & make some money, I always sell mats to help me start off, but on here I have to pay 1 DC for a bloody offline scroll, what a rip off, people will donate if there enjoying the game & getting somewhere, but we couldnt even start of like we normally do without donating, shame on you Drake, your getting to greedy, we are now on a new server & my son has donated twice in a couple of days as we are getting somewhere & enjoying it.
No one likes to feel like there being ripped off, if people enjoy a normal game without getting ripped off for normal parts of the game, they will enjoy the game & donate over & over, this has left such a bad taste in my mouth im not going to even think about trying any of your future servers as I know I will get ripped off.
Hello,

If you think that 1dc (1 euro) is a "ripoff" for the permanent item and the item that is once in a life purchase , then i guess we think differently.
On top of that, if you look at our donation list, you really can say we are greedy and chasing money?

In case you didnt saw the list we have:
- hats
- aghations
- LS
- quest items & misc
End;

Which of theese looks greedy?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

djvancho

on other h5 servers you can buy ofline shop skroll for adena in luxury
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Blackcobra

I do believe very much in donation system, without it we don't have the game, but I do get annoyed when we pay for normal items in the game that every other server I have played does not charge for, its part of the normal game, like me for instance my game play is to spoil mats & sell them to make enough adena to get me going, I also like to set up shops to buy items I need, I often set up many shops to sell stuff, when I get in the flow of the game its nothing for me to have 6 or 7 shops going with buying & selling, I cant just leave my computer on here, the last month been lots storms every day, I have no objections for donations, like I said there be no game without it, my sons & I have often donated towards games we played, I just object to items that are normally free in game to be charged for & without the item to use I cant play my normal game unless I donate, the game should be free totally like every other server & then if we want we donate for extras, like mounts, hats, as we all like to show off or look good, I played Tera for quite some time inbetween with my son, we donated on average $30 eu per month some times more, the new server my son & I just joined, my son donated twice so far in the last week, the reason I come on here is that I felt some loyalty to Dragon as I have played for 10 years with my 2 sons, im age 61 so im no kid winging, the point im making is if Im fairly loyal & wanted to play with you guys first, so I was trying to point out what I think is unfair & maybe others do also, that way you might not lose other loyal players like my sons & me, the server were on now has a mount lion, wich is only donation, why dont you guys put special items that donation is the only way to get, in Tera there always bringing out new mounts & weapon skins to increase donations, especially swimsuits, we have donated for many items just to make our chars look good & different to others, anyway this just a suggestion.
ty/dest, bd/se, nec/pp, th/pp, he/pp, ty/he, ol/nec, bd/pp, sws/wc, bp/wk, wc/bd, ol/bd, tyr/sp, nec/ee, nec/ee,th/sws, th/sws, th/pal, tyr/pali,Glad/Pali, sps/ee,nec/sorc,sh/se

ozyn

1 dc for an offline shop, is an good solution to support our sever, instead of billion offline shops what's increase fake population.

When nothink goes right, go left

dabird1980

Quote from: ozyn on February 09, 2015, 05:04:16 PM
1 dc for an offline shop, is an good solution to support our sever, instead of billion offline shops what's increase fake population.

I think its better to have some offline shops, now there is no one selling stuff, i never saw more then 8-10 shops in giran.

FANTA

Server has 9 days, why do you expect to have 100+ shops in Giran?

I think most of DC's existing on server where bought for adena to be payout to paypal and not used for off-shoping scroll purchase.

-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

=^TrackZero^=

Off shop scroll and EXP runes:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,286161.msg2470447.html#new

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 09, 2015, 06:41:21 PM
Off shop scroll and EXP runes:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,286161.msg2470447.html#new
they qq so hard that u cant hold it ;]

FANTA

So this will be next custom server?
-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

=^TrackZero^=

After reviewing situation on the server since the opening we have to notice few things, and plan its future.

Unless server grows bigger,attract more players or current players start donating (something?) that would be enough to pay servers bills, we will be forced to close server and merge current (active) players (and all their items) to Dragon H5 server.
Reasons are simply economical, we did everything to provide you good service,bugless/retail files, features and the support but nowadays ratrace where players 1st check l2online.info rather then picking servers because its features is a dead end of us.
We will continue fixing remaining bugs and observe the situation, once a month closes to its end we will decide that to do next.

Since im fully recovered after health issues, i will be answering to all unanswered questions and check remaining bugs to fix them with my team.

Quote from: FANTA on February 09, 2015, 06:51:37 PM
So this will be next custom server?
What are you talking about now? Custom is what exactly???

Offshop scroll price changed from 1 dc to adena (as community requested)
Added EXP runes to the donny (as community requested)

Both items EXIST as retail items on official servers.