Gardax - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Gardax

Started by Kabally, October 21, 2015, 07:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UngO

Quote from: Gardax on October 22, 2015, 01:54:16 PM
I have nothing to you bro, But Nitr0 with me made lots of pvp on your Clan members... like 2-3ppl vs your CP haha. And compare your Clan to Fear so yea u re on 2 shots :D
well tbh i never lost pvp to enclave and i met your cp on fog if u remember well and u know how it ended ;) comparing any clan with fear atm is pointless they are ahead by miles
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

nitr0gen

Quote from: UngO on October 22, 2015, 02:16:35 PM
well tbh i never lost pvp to enclave and i met your cp on fog if u remember well and u know how it ended ;) comparing any clan with fear atm is pointless they are ahead by miles
Ah so u missed alot, good for u, no1 likes to loose.
We were winning pvp many times against fc even being outnumber and w/o nobles when u already had it. I admit we lost some pvp too.
To sum Up u should say truth we are active we were on both sieges(3pt), we won pvp for last baium with our Ally, we manage to kill grandbosses also. We are a lil bit behind because all of us got not as much time to play as we used to have on previous servers, anyway im glad that many our members Deicide to join hellraiser even if some of them are rather casual players.
Ppl on forum askin where is old enclave so my answer is old enclave is old and need a lil bit more time.

With love.
Nitr0
Valkyrie x9 - Nitr0gen  HE/WL

Tarantula x15 - DonKilluminati NE/PP

Hellraiser x25 - Nitr0 SPS/SWS

Nova x7 - Nitr0 HE/GLAD

~~ENCLAVE~~ Having Own Haters Makes You Famous

UngO

Quote from: nitr0gen on October 22, 2015, 03:21:28 PM
Ah so u missed alot, good for u, no1 likes to loose.
We were winning pvp many times against fc even being outnumber and w/o nobles when u already had it. I admit we lost some pvp too.
To sum Up u should say truth we are active we were on both sieges(3pt), we won pvp for last baium with our Ally, we manage to kill grandbosses also. We are a lil bit behind because all of us got not as much time to play as we used to have on previous servers, anyway im glad that many our members Deicide to join hellraiser even if some of them are rather casual players.
Ppl on forum askin where is old enclave so my answer is old enclave is old and need a lil bit more time.

With love.
Nitr0
well its cool to keep old allies i agree on that exci know what to do and its working and your both sides are gathering from that..and i exactly know what u talk about we dont got so much time to play aswell..anyway server seem ok to me and more ppl come every day...i wish we have more clans that go sieges etc
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

nitr0gen

Quote from: UngO on October 22, 2015, 03:28:33 PM
well its cool to keep old allies i agree on that exci know what to do and its working and your both sides are gathering from that..and i exactly know what u talk about we dont got so much time to play aswell..anyway server seem ok to me and more ppl come every day...i wish we have more clans that go sieges etc

+1

Nova x7 - Nitr0 HE/GLAD

Vendettacz

Quote from: nitr0gen on October 22, 2015, 03:21:28 PM

WTB elixir of youth
professional retarded driver

pigozord

I loled hard when i read all this topic, saw who creatad this tgread and noticed his signature about haters.

i dont know you kabaly guy so it means two things:
1. we raped you in a past and you we noone, cuz all serbidors i played, all nive stacksub serbidors i havent noticed any kabally guy or sesame street clan.
2. We've never played on same server so it makes you our hater.

Anyway, fu and cry me a river of tears huge liki mississippi. Youre noone for me.

UngO

Quote from: pigozord on November 05, 2015, 03:02:11 PM
I loled hard when i read all this topic, saw who creatad this tgread and noticed his signature about haters.

i dont know you kabaly guy so it means two things:
1. we raped you in a past and you we noone, cuz all serbidors i played, all nive stacksub serbidors i havent noticed any kabally guy or sesame street clan.
2. We've never played on same server so it makes you our hater.

Anyway, fu and cry me a river of tears huge liki mississippi. Youre noone for me.
english level : Poland and beyond
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

nitr0gen

Quote from: UngO on November 05, 2015, 06:13:40 PM
english level : Poland and beyond
Why u hate poland and polish ppl so much? As i noticed u dont rly know facts about my country ^^(we never in history show white flag...)

Nova x7 - Nitr0 HE/GLAD

qash

Quote from: nitr0gen on November 05, 2015, 06:23:05 PM
Why u hate poland and polish ppl so much? As i noticed u dont rly know facts about my country ^^(we never in history show white flag...)

Just ignore this guy, no point to even answare to his comments.
#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3

UngO

Quote from: qash on November 05, 2015, 06:28:09 PM
Just ignore this guy, no point to even answare to his comments.
answare answare, you see?
Quote from: nitr0gen on November 05, 2015, 06:23:05 PM
dont hate the country hate the ppl! too many retards droping bad light on your country (i got terrible experience with em since sheva and temp and ally with excidium was also something i would love to forget, also I dont like their mentality)...and for the english part u ever joined any ts with poland speaking ppl and u ever heard their accents or the way how they speak? everytime i do so it reminds me how ignorant poland ppl are
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Garro

Quote from: UngO on November 05, 2015, 06:28:26 PM
answare answare, you see?dont hate the country hate the ppl! too many retards droping bad light on your country (i got terrible experience with em since sheva and temp and ally with excidium was also something i would love to forget, also I dont like their mentality)...and for the english part u ever joined any ts with poland speaking ppl and u ever heard their accents or the way how they speak? everytime i do so it reminds me how ignorant poland ppl are

Speaking about retards and ignorants, some1 has completly lack of basic history knowledge and he is even writing about it on forum  ??? Instead of spending your time to interest about polish ppl, start to think about ur mental problems dude.
Garro | Enclave | Kaylo | Succellus

DevilsNation | Carebears | Excidium | CaerSidi

Discord Garro#0484

twitch.tv/g4rro

UngO

Quote from: Garro on November 05, 2015, 07:18:30 PM
Speaking about retards and ignorants, some1 has completly lack of basic history knowledge and he is even writing about it on forum  ??? Instead of spending your time to interest about polish ppl, start to think about ur mental problems dude.
well it dont suprise me you talk bout mental problems...rather go teach your fellow comrades how to talk in english. because its sad to hear something like "i dont speak english on ts" from excidium ppl in 21st century...not speaking of fact if u ever lived or been in uk and u meet ppl from polish community and how they act u wouldnt wonder why i dont like em much (tho for exceptions)
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd