Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

stanko

Quote from: Francy on November 14, 2015, 10:22:21 PM
Mhh I think that my words are useless for you. I call you retard because you don't want to understand what I want to say.. How can I call you? Stupid? You are always continuing to rebut with same things.. But these things don't are true.. But you continue to repeat them.. So here who is the person who repeat things because he hasn't other themes to take? I think you.. You put a screen where I say that the person who was scammed was GhostSlayer and not you and I was laughing because you continue to say bullshits in that conversation, like right now. And I don't believe that you made really the screen.. You took personally this question.. But I continue to say that I'm really sad for you, serious mate.. You took Lineage 2 like REAL LIFE.. You continue to define me and my brother like scammer but you don't even know our names and who we are.. We have never played with you, but you continue for a single event that happened 5-6 years ago.. How do you define us bad people(learn to write English)? How I said before you don't even know us.. But I don't understand if you're a troll or not :(.. You talk about honest or not, I no have other words really.. I finished them.. And yes I have 16 years old but I played L2 for fun, but you? I guess you're a failed who spend 24/7 h here on this game and on forum making the dog of GhostSlayer and stay in peace, I and my family don't need to scam since we surely earn in 1 month 4x and more than you :) And please don't continue to say : you, because ALFY is a person, me an OTHER and I HAVE NEVER PLAYED WITH YOU. So stop to continue to say bullshits.. And I hope that I haven't to repeat this like before.. And I started to write in my language becasue since you don't understand English, maybe Italian yes.. And I have lost anything.. Who really know us, know that we are good people and I don't need your opinion. And here who lack of intelligence is you who continue to talk about this fact in a topic where you have nothing good to say where you wrote only to annoy me. Do I start? No. Do I offend you before you started? No. So why do you have to come and annoy me? For this I call you frustrated because since I'm taking with other people about other facts, you came here and say  things that haven't pertinence with what we are saying..So I don't want to spend other time to rebut here, because you don't want to understand, maybe stupid or too proud because you have been hushed  by a 16-years-old. So peace and see you in game dog.
Man, I could write doctorate paper about this post, and how it's wrong on so many levels ::)
You are contradicting yourself in every sentence you write, yet you keep going and going :D
Since I don't have time now, I'll just point one sentence that made me laugh the most. 100% accurate :D
Why? Because you do scam, and no, you don't earn any money kiddo :D
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Francy

Quote from: stanko on November 14, 2015, 11:21:58 PM
Man, I could write doctorate paper about this post, and how it's wrong on so many levels ::)
You are contradicting yourself in every sentence you write, yet you keep going and going :D
Since I don't have time now, I'll just point one sentence that made me laugh the most. 100% accurate :D
Why? Because you do scam, and no, you don't earn any money kiddo :D
Ya, you are right.. You want to appear but the essence is 0.. At least I'm Italian and I write a better English than your.. And I don't understand what do you have to laugh..  Maybe because I was right whan I said that you are really stupid.. Ya continue to say that I scam, maybe you don't understand that I don't care  ;D You continue to remain a failed, that's all  ;D And how I contradict myself if I just answer to the bullshits that you wrote in your post..? So you contradict yourself  ::), that's funny  ;D
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

GhostSlayer

Mhh I think that my words are useless for you. I call you retard because you don't want to understand what I want to say.. How can I call you? Stupid? You are always continuing to rebut with same things.. But these things don't are true.. But you continue to repeat them.. So here who is the person who repeat things because he hasn't other themes to take? I think you.. You put a screen where I say that the person who was scammed was GhostSlayer and not you and I was laughing because you continue to say bullshits in that conversation, like right now. And I don't believe that you made really the screen.. You took personally this question.. But I continue to say that I'm really sad for you, serious mate.. You took Lineage 2 like REAL LIFE.. You continue to define me and my brother like scammer but you don't even know our names and who we are.. We have never played with you, but you continue for a single event that happened 5-6 years ago.. How do you define us bad people(learn to write English)? How I said before you don't even know us.. But I don't understand if you're a troll or not :(.. You talk about honest or not, I no have other words really.. I finished them.. And yes I have 16 years old but I played L2 for fun, but you? I guess you're a failed who spend 24/7 h here on this game and on forum making the dog of GhostSlayer and stay in peace, I and my family don't need to scam since we surely earn in 1 month 4x and more than you :) And please don't continue to say : you, because ALFY is a person, me an OTHER and I HAVE NEVER PLAYED WITH YOU. So stop to continue to say bullshits.. And I hope that I haven't to repeat this like before.. And I started to write in my language becasue since you don't understand English, maybe Italian yes.. And I have lost anything.. Who really know us, know that we are good people and I don't need your opinion. And here who lack of intelligence is you who continue to talk about this fact in a topic where you have nothing good to say where you wrote only to annoy me. Do I start? No. Do I offend you before you started? No. So why do you have to come and annoy me? For this I call you frustrated because since I'm taking with other people about other facts, you came here and say  things that haven't pertinence with what we are saying..So I don't want to spend other time to rebut here, because you don't want to understand, maybe stupid or too proud because you have been hushed  by a 16-years-old. So peace and see you in game dog.
2 things for you to understand.
1st thing: You say you are writing better English than bajchos, and I can point like 100 mistakes in this post I am quoting...
2nd thing: Did your brother play with us on valky x9? Yes, he did. Was he in my clan there? Yes, he was. Did he beg me to borrow him items? Yes, he did. Did he scam them after? Yes, he did.

So stfu and accept the truth...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Francy

Quote from: GhostSlayer on November 15, 2015, 12:14:46 AM
2 things for you to understand.
1st thing: You say you are writing better English then bajchos, and I can point like 100 mistakes in this post I am quoting...
2nd thing: Did your brother play with us on valky x9? Yes, he did. Was he in my clan there? Yes, he was. Did he beg me to borrow him items? Yes, he did. Did he scam them after? Yes, he did.

So stfu and accept the truth...
1) Say me these errors;
2) I know that, but I said that we are different people since Eon said: "you".. So, say to your dog to learn to write and identify people.

So stop this drama. I'am bored too  ;D
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Francy on November 15, 2015, 12:18:43 AM
1) Say me these errors;
2) I know that, but I said that we are different people since Eon said: "you".. So, say to your dog to learn to write and identify people.

So stop this drama. I'am bored too  ;D

Mhh I think that my words are useless for you. I call you retard because you don't want to understand what I want to say.. How can I call you? Stupid? You are always continuing to rebut with same things.. But these things don't are true.. But you continue to repeat them.. So here who is the person who repeat things because he hasn't other themes to take? I think you.. You put a screen where I say that the person who was scammed was GhostSlayer and not you and I was laughing because you continue to say bullshits in that conversation, like right now. And I don't believe that you made really the screen.. You took personally this question.. But I continue to say that I'm really sad for you, serious mate.. You took Lineage 2 like REAL LIFE.. You continue to define me and my brother like scammer but you don't even know our names and who we are.. We have never played with you, but you continue for a single event that happened 5-6 years ago.. How do you define us bad people(learn to write English)? How I said before you don't even know us.. But I don't understand if you're a troll or not :( .. You talk about honest or not, I no have other words really.. I finished them.. And yes I have 16 years old but I played L2 for fun, but you? I guess you're a failed who spend 24/7 h here on this game and on forum making the dog of GhostSlayer and stay in peace, I and my family don't need to scam since we surely earn in 1 month 4x and more than you :) And please don't continue to say : you, because ALFY is a person, me an OTHER and I HAVE NEVER PLAYED WITH YOU. So stop to continue to say bullshits.. And I hope that I haven't to repeat this like before.. And I started to write in my language becasue since you don't understand English, maybe Italian yes.. And I have lost anything.. Who really know us, know that we are good people and I don't need your opinion. And here who lack of intelligence is you who continue to talk about this fact in a topic where you have nothing good to say where you wrote only to annoy me. Do I start? No. Do I offend you before you started? No. So why do you have to come and annoy me? For this I call you frustrated because since I'm taking with other people about other facts, you came here and say  things that haven't pertinence with what we are saying..So I don't want to spend other time to rebut here, because you don't want to understand, maybe stupid or too proud because you have been hushed  by a 16-years-old. So peace and see you in game dog.
1. These things aren't true.
2. I don't have other words.
3. You cannot "finish" words.
4. I am 16 years old.
5. "I guess you're a failed who spend 24/7 h here on this game and on forum making the dog of GhostSlayer and stay in peace" - i don't even understand this sentence. "You are a failed"? Maybe "you are a fail"? "Making the dog of GhostSlayer"? Is he making my dog, or what? How can u make a dog?
6. Stop saying bullshit.
7. I hope i won't have to repeat this like before.
8. Because you don't understand.
9. "And I have lost anything" - ???. "I haven't lost anything"? or "I lost something"?
10. "And here who lack of intelligence is you" - don't understand this. Maybe "You are the one that lacks intelligence here."

Maybe i missed something...

stanko

I see that you spent some time all over the Google to come up with some f(r)ancy words to sound smarter, but sorry to disappoint you, your English is sh!t and so are your thoughts :D
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Francy

Quote from: GhostSlayer on November 15, 2015, 01:17:04 AM
1. These things aren't true.
2. I don't have other words.
3. You cannot "finish" words.
4. I am 16 years old.
5. "I guess you're a failed who spend 24/7 h here on this game and on forum making the dog of GhostSlayer and stay in peace" - i don't even understand this sentence. "You are a failed"? Maybe "you are a fail"? "Making the dog of GhostSlayer"? Is he making my dog, or what? How can u make a dog?
6. Stop saying bullshit.
7. I hope i won't have to repeat this like before.
8. Because you don't understand.
9. "And I have lost anything" - ???. "I haven't lost anything"? or "I lost something"?
10. "And here who lack of intelligence is you" - don't understand this. Maybe "You are the one that lacks intelligence here."

Maybe i missed something...
1) I said that "These things aren't true" because he considers me and my brother same person..
2)It's a way of saying... Because he doesn't want to understand, I don't want to talk anymore.
3)//
4)It's correct.
5)How don't you understand the sentence? So you want to correct other but you don't even know English.. the other sentence: stay in peace means stay calm(ironically) and "dog" is a person who always follows other person like Eon with you.. But if I have to explain these things I can just say that you don't want to understand..
6)Stop to say bullshit*, I was writing fastly..
7)I don't*
8)Correct
9)I haven't lost anything*
10)It's also correct how I said.. lack is a noun so or how you said is also correct.
But I have to say that you have a bad sense of interpretation..
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Francy

Quote from: stanko on November 15, 2015, 01:32:49 AM
I see that you spent some time all over the Google to come up with some f(r)ancy words to sound smarter, but sorry to disappoint you, your English is sh!t and so are your thoughts :D
I thought that you and GhostSlayer were similar, but I have to say that you are worse than him and much much more.. You said that I'm the only who "offend" but you did this in your post, right now.. Since I'm Italian and a 16-years-old-boy I don't know all English dictionary by heart so sometime I have to search some things to answer to your bullshits.. At least I speak an English language better than your although it isn't my language and I don't want to sound "smarter".. Because I don't have to sound, I know that I am and more than you. I think seriously that you're a troll, like in LoL community.. You define my language and my thoughts sh it.. But I hushed you many times and I have also corrected you.. So I think that you don't have to contradict yourself and to stop this drama because I know that you're so mad because a "kid" how you define me shuted you and talk a better English than your  I can uderstand your frustration  ;) ;D
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Francy on November 15, 2015, 10:56:45 AM
1) I said that "These things aren't true" because he considers me and my brother same person..
2)It's a way of saying... Because he doesn't want to understand, I don't want to talk anymore.
3)//
4)It's correct.
5)How don't you understand the sentence? So you want to correct other but you don't even know English.. the other sentence: stay in peace means stay calm(ironically) and "dog" is a person who always follows other person like Eon with you.. But if I have to explain these things I can just say that you don't want to understand..
6)Stop to say bullshit*, I was writing fastly..
7)I don't*
8)Correct
9)I haven't lost anything*
10)It's also correct how I said.. lack is a noun so or how you said is also correct.
But I have to say that you have a bad sense of interpretation..
1. You said "these things don't are true" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "these things aren't true".
2. You said "i no have other words" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "i don't have other words".
3. I repeat, you cannot "finish" words. In this context verb finish cannot be used.
4. You said "i have 16 years old" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "i am 16 years old".
5. You said "i guess you are a failed" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "i guess you are a fail".
    You said "making the dog of GhostSlayer" which means that he is making my dog, not being one. The correct way to say it is "being the dog of Ghostslayer"
6. You said "so stop to continue to say bullshits" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "so stop saying bullshit".
7. You said "i hope that i haven't to repeat this like before" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "i hope i won't have to repeat this" or "i hope i don't have to repeat this" depending on which tense you want to use.
8. You said "because since you don't understand" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "because you don't understand".
9. We agreed on this.
10. You said "here who lack of intelligence is you" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "you are the one that lacks intelligence here"

Sometimes it is hard to understand something that is written completely wrong. That is why i couldn't understand your sentence.
My sense of interpretation doesn't matter here, only your English. I did not come here to interpret your post, i came here to correct it, and show you that you really should not talk about English knowledge..

Francy

Quote from: GhostSlayer on November 15, 2015, 12:40:22 PM
1. You said "these things don't are true" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "these things aren't true".
2. You said "i no have other words" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "i don't have other words".
3. I repeat, you cannot "finish" words. In this context verb finish cannot be used.
4. You said "i have 16 years old" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "i am 16 years old".
5. You said "i guess you are a failed" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "i guess you are a fail".
    You said "making the dog of GhostSlayer" which means that he is making my dog, not being one. The correct way to say it is "being the dog of Ghostslayer"
6. You said "so stop to continue to say bullshits" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "so stop saying bullshit".
7. You said "i hope that i haven't to repeat this like before" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "i hope i won't have to repeat this" or "i hope i don't have to repeat this" depending on which tense you want to use.
8. You said "because since you don't understand" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "because you don't understand".
9. We agreed on this.
10. You said "here who lack of intelligence is you" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct way to say it is "you are the one that lacks intelligence here"

Sometimes it is hard to understand something that is written completely wrong. That is why i couldn't understand your sentence.
My sense of interpretation doesn't matter here, only your English. I did not come here to interpret your post, i came here to correct it, and show you that you really should not talk about English knowledge..
I know all the errors that I made, but I made them only because I was writting fastly.. I know English grammar and rarely I made those errors... About 6) and 7) I think that they are grmatically both correct how I wrote and about 10) I admit that your form is better than mine.
As I wrote before, these errors were made by me because when I wrote I destine a little attention on review and I was writting fastly.. And I think it's normal.. It's not my language, I'm not writing a theme for Cambridge English School and I know that I have to learn a lot, instead of you that maybe talk always the English language. And it isn't lack of knowledge of English but it's distraction and hurry.
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Francy on November 15, 2015, 01:04:48 PM
I know all the errors that I made, but I made them only because I was writting fastly.. I know English grammar and rarely I made those errors... About 6) and 7) I think that they are grmatically both correct how I wrote and about 10) I admit that your form is better than mine.
As I wrote before, these errors were made by me because when I wrote I destine a little attention on review and I was writting fastly.. And I think it's normal.. It's not my language, I'm not writing a theme for Cambridge English School and I know that I have to learn a lot, instead of you that maybe talk always the English language. And it isn't lack of knowledge of English but it's distraction and hurry.
So maybe bajchos was also writing in a hurry, don't need to flame someone if you do the same thing :D