Gardax - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Gardax

Started by Kabally, October 21, 2015, 07:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stanko

Quote from: Francy on November 15, 2015, 01:04:48 PM
I know all the errors that I made, but I made them only because I was writting fastly.. I know English grammar and rarely I made those errors... About 6) and 7) I think that they are grmatically both correct how I wrote and about 10) I admit that your form is better than mine.
As I wrote before, these errors were made by me because when I wrote I destine a little attention on review and I was writting fastly.. And I think it's normal.. It's not my language, I'm not writing a theme for Cambridge English School and I know that I have to learn a lot, instead of you that maybe talk always the English language. And it isn't lack of knowledge of English but it's distraction and hurry.
But it was you who came up with English knowledge skills not me! Now just scroll up a bit and try to find any errors made by me since your English is so much better! And it's funny that in the post you started arguing about English you made countless errors, which were pointed out in earlier posts :D
Not to mention that you are using word 'contradiction' without even knowing the meaning of it, just because you saw it in one of my previous posts :D
And of course I was not offending you, again I stated some facts about thoughts and English of yours.
Oh and thanks for being so consistent, we love your replies, guess the whole forum is having a nice laugh at you :D
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Francy

Quote from: stanko on November 15, 2015, 01:32:42 PM
But it was you who came up with English knowledge skills not me! Now just scroll up a bit and try to find any errors made by me since your English is so much better! And it's funny that in the post you started arguing about English you made countless errors, which were pointed out in earlier posts :D
Not to mention that you are using word 'contradiction' without even knowing the meaning of it, just because you saw it in one of my previous posts :D
And of course I was not offending you, again I stated some facts about thoughts and English of yours.
Oh and thanks for being so consistent, we love your replies, guess the whole forum is having a nice laugh at you :D
I could find other errors if I go to see your previous post, but I don't have other time to waste.. I know more words than you probably so I could use contradict but also other like rebut so.. And I think that forum is laughing especially for you that has been shuted many times by a 16-years-old boy. But you are blind to see this.  ;) ;D
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Francy

Quote from: GhostSlayer on November 15, 2015, 01:27:53 PM
So maybe bajchos was also writing in a hurry, don't need to flame someone if you do the same thing :D
Ya, you're right, but I "flame" him because he continued to say the same things..  ;D
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

stanko

Quote from: Francy on November 15, 2015, 02:00:54 PM
I could find other errors if I go to see your previous post, but I don't have other time to waste.. I know more words than you probably so I could use contradict but also other like rebut so.. And I think that forum is laughing especially for you that has been shuted many times by a 16-years-old boy. But you are blind to see this.  ;) ;D
The only thing I can see is a wanna be thug boy without anything meaningful to say, except yelling same old phrase made up by some old players here. But who I am to judge you, puberty probably hit you hard, and you want to be as cool as the other kids :/
This red part made me fall from chair xD Did you get soul boner for knowing the word rebut? :D
Also, 'shuted', I don't know what does that mean sorry, my English must be too weak.

Anyway, just to not be forgotten, guys don't take this boy or his brother seriously, they are just bunch of scammers and big zero in game! (can provide as well screens of their dead bodies + some rage on chat :D)
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Francy

Quote from: stanko on November 15, 2015, 06:49:15 PM
The only thing I can see is a wanna be thug boy without anything meaningful to say, except yelling same old phrase made up by some old players here. But who I am to judge you, puberty probably hit you hard, and you want to be as cool as the other kids :/
This red part made me fall from chair xD Did you get soul boner for knowing the word rebut? :D
Also, 'shuted', I don't know what does that mean sorry, my English must be too weak.

Anyway, just to not be forgotten, guys don't take this boy or his brother seriously, they are just bunch of scammers and big zero in game! (can provide as well screens of their dead bodies + some rage on chat :D)
Mhh, on HellRaiser you just killed me and my brother because you and Ghost were in S-grade full equipped and we were in B-grade.. And you are full equipped because you used Orfen bug.. So congratulation to have the ability to kill people in B-grade thank to items that you got for a bug..(6kkk adena) . If we had an equal 1 vs 1 with right equip we would see who is the 0.. The thing that you said show how much ridiculous and frustrated you are.. You chased me for all BS to pk me and right now you are proud of this.. When you were in S-grade and me in B-grade.. Ye put the screen..And other people will see how noob and brainless you are.
The person who hasn't good things to say is YOU. You came here in this post to break my balls.. How I said before you started this argumentation.. And I'm sorry because you are still frustrated for Valkyria and right now you want to argue about that telling bullshits also about the age.. You are a person who lack of intelligance and you are so frustrated.. Because you show this.. but you are blind to see this. You continue to rage about this happening.. Go to cure yourself to a psychologist, you really need.. Stop this drama and don't continue to repeat always the same thing.. I think that the day when this scam happened, it destroyed your small mind :( .  And maybe you still dream about it..
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Xardas

Quote from: Francy on November 15, 2015, 02:00:54 PM

I could possibly* find some of your other grammatical errors* if I go back and look at your previous posts *, but I don't have any more time to waste on it*... I probably know more words than you so I could use them to contradict anything you say* ( not sure what you tried saying in the small part ) And I think that forum is laughing at you especially cos ( again not sure what you mean here cos it makes no sense)

But you're welcome for the correction and if you want I can do it for everything else you want to write, you just go ahead send me a PM before you post

EDIT: If you can't write properly and just thing that grammar is the the way you correctly type words ... well you're wrong so shh
PS2: English is not my main language either.

jygh

could someone make a shorter version about what they r talking/fighting about plz ?
  Nightmare 30x

Xardas

Quote from: jygh on November 15, 2015, 09:04:34 PM
could someone make a shorter version about what they r talking/fighting about plz ?

I dunno man .... I just hate when people flame about grammar when their sucks

Francy

Quote from: Xardas on November 15, 2015, 09:06:41 PM
I dunno man .... I just hate when people flame about grammar when their sucks
Mhh, I'm not flaming.. I corrected only a thing and after you started to correct everythings. As I said before some errors that I made were for hurry especially. When I wrote on a forum about L2 it's normal that I made some errors, I'm not writing for Cambridge University or an English theme and I don't know all English grammar, I still have to learn much of them.. and as I said before I'm neither English neither I often have the possibility to talk it and I know that I still need to learn a lot. Probably you have more practice so congratulation to you and to your English. And don't feel great because you corrected 2 sentences and make irony, because in this way you seem a bit ridiculous.. And I'm really bored.. Really this community became worst than LoL.. And I know well both.. And I really can make a comaprison..
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Xardas

Quote from: Francy on November 15, 2015, 09:30:16 PM
Mhh, I'm not flaming.. I corrected only a thing and after you started to correct everythings. As I said before some errors that I made were for hurry especially. When I wrote on a forum about L2 it's normal that I made some errors, I'm not writing for Cambridge University or an English theme and I don't know all English grammar, I still have to learn much of them.. and as I said before I'm neither English neither I often have the possibility to talk it and I know that I still need to learn a lot. Probably you have more practice so congratulation to you and to your English. And don't feel great because you corrected 2 sentences and make irony, because in this way you seem a bit ridiculous.. And I'm really bored.. Really this community became worst than LoL.. And I know well both.. And I really can make a comaprison..

no mate it didn't you asked for it, I just delivered as I said if you are going to corrects someone's grammar do it properly ... don't mention Cambridge and what not if it was you who started with that shit.... I am just showing you that you should not do it.

Point of the story is you should not correct someone about something if you're not good at that yourself... just sayin' and I can do a LOT more than two sentences ...

Francy

Quote from: Xardas on November 15, 2015, 09:41:34 PM
no mate it didn't you asked for it, I just delivered as I said if you are going to corrects someone's grammar do it properly ... don't mention Cambridge and what not if it was you who started with that shit.... I am just showing you that you should not do it.

Point of the story is you should not correct someone about something if you're not good at that yourself... just sayin' and I can do a LOT more than two sentences ...
Yes but I don't go to see other topics or post to find errors.. Before I saw an error when I was answering to Eon and I corrected him. But I don't concentrate myself to find others' error. It happened an other drama after, because you started to correct all things and sentences that were corrected in the essence but were a little wrong in the form. But I admit it, I know that I have to learn a lot and maybe I exaggerate before.. You also made a mistake because you had to start with capital letter, "it didn't you asked for it" has not a sense, "if it was you" should be "if it were you", "Point of the story is you" should be "Point of the story is that*" "if you're not good at that yourself" is wrong, it should be "if you're not good at that" without yourself, so.. I can correct other 1000 things about your post and other posts, but it's normal to wrong when we are in a hurry or when we put a little attention on what we are writing. There is no need to make a drama like you are doing right now or even to go in previous posts to find errors.
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Peorexo

Quote from: Francy on November 15, 2015, 08:42:25 PM
Mhh, on HellRaiser you just killed me and my brother because you and Ghost were in S-grade full equipped and we were in B-grade.. And you are full equipped because you used Core bug.. So congratulation to have the ability to kill people in B-grade thank to items that you got for a bug..(6kkk adena) . If we had an equal 1 vs 1 with right equip we would see who is the 0.. The thing that you said show how much ridiculous and frustrated you are.. You chased me for all BS to pk me and right now you are proud of this.. When you were in S-grade and me in B-grade.. Ye put the screen..And other people will see how noob and brainless you are.
The person who hasn't good things to say is YOU. You came here in this post to break my balls.. How I said before you started this argumentation.. And I'm sorry because you are still frustrated for Valkyria and right now you want to argue about that telling bullshits also about the age.. You are a person who lack of intelligance and you are so frustrated.. Because you show this.. but you are blind to see this. You continue to rage about this happening.. Go to cure yourself to a psychologist, you really need.. Stop this drama and don't continue to repeat always the same thing.. I think that the day when this scam happened, it destroyed your small mind :( .  And maybe you still dream about it..
It was 99bilion adena as far as i remember come on. And we bought full s80 gear from that we just dont use it to not break morales of every1 around...
Not to mention that ofc during first days of server there were plenty of full arcana maces with acu on market right? (gemstones from some black market ofc).
About barking with 1v1 with same gear... GL man, thats the excuse for the weak. You will never catch up if the only thing you can do is bark on forum and scam the ones who want to help you out.