News:

Main Menu

2007-10-13 Giran Siege

Started by StingerSK, October 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knock

Quote from: Blondy on October 16, 2007, 01:54:57 PM
we need time to get better gear, and get "fearless" in pvp :D
every clan need time before he says: "now we ready to go in war with everybody"  :P

when asga invite us in fearless, we wear B grad, c jew, only 3 players has A grad set and SOM+a, now everbody has A grad, S grad in wh, arcana + acu, boss jew etc. we make decison and starting to get our know-how in pvp
SINS show us many beautiful "thinks" in L2 world, now we are on own legs, on our own way, making own decisions...
ty SINS, you were our biggest friends, atm you are the bigges enemys, things come, thinks gone, so is the life

peace with you (on forum  8) ) and see you IG  :)

Should we cry now?
Nothing Else Matters

Diabolical

Quote from: Blondy on October 14, 2007, 01:00:47 AM

i was suprised from TheHeroes yesterday when i port me do forsaken playns, party TheHeroes was there (we have war with them), they say move out, we dont kill you, i give him emp and wm and go make me antharas quest :P. they know XX vs 1 is not fun, they let me go. by SINS it couldnt be, dont know why, but it is imposible, dont know why, the same as WS, WH- was

Ask everyone in ur clan what do i do when they get stuck in spawn .. or even ask any enemies of sins... like SM for example.. don't say too much when u don't know what is happening around :)
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

D4vri0za

Quote from: Glacius on October 15, 2007, 06:15:56 PM
hahaha, i was on fenix on my newbie times thou  :D

You act like you suddenly became pro, but you didn't :S you're still a freaking noob like you always were :(

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

Sd

u know Dave.. I <3 u.... :)
Playing with panchoverde ( thx to Sifacil <3 )
Carebears

Sifacil

Quote from: D4vri0za on October 16, 2007, 07:59:51 PM
You act like you suddenly became pro, but you didn't :S you're still a freaking noob like you always were :(

It takes time to be as pro as u are Dave...
(http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00009eq6.jpg)

No questions about it.-
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

gamias10

Quote from: Sifacil on October 18, 2007, 04:22:54 AM

No questions about it.-
owned!!!!!

Nefacio

Quote from: Xoltan on October 16, 2007, 08:45:30 AM
saddly it is true...same thing happened when chz were in fearless,Na,sins anchz were the only clans attacking aden...ohh i forgot wh was in fearless also in that time,but maybe they were watching a movie or something,never came to that last aden siege,yet still sin fought with chz and keep ws,even when czh were ppl that always helped them,always were at the siege that asga said it was important,i admired that loyalty and friendship that those 2 clans had....greed...is fatal you know?Na was a small clan yet still we always knew that alll our clan members were loyal to us and to our ally mates,j33t told once something that happened a long time ago with sins...maybe it was truth....i cant know since it was not asgaluz who made this war between sins and chz,it was members from sins too greedy...
glacius...your clan never went with fearless (in that time)to a siege...the only time 1 of you went he was asking in ally we are in a siege?rly??where is it?...you cant rly think you can compare with any of this players either from sin or czh....and you never stoped to be a newby,you still are you just got better equipment thats all.

lol u think asking for PK drops was greediness? pfff

and about that thing blondy mention, WH clan most of the times give u space to move from spawn, at least on every mass pvp I was leading was like this (except for only 1 of many against heroes, but thats another story). This actitude towards my clan from enemies I only saw it with two clans, SINS and aV, and NEVER from CZ.
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Sifacil on October 18, 2007, 04:22:54 AM
(http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00009eq6.jpg)

No questions about it.-

ROFL Dave, didnt know you were shit buffing your enemys.. You probably learned that from your "great" ally leader misspk  ;D :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

tzuc

lol .. he shitbuffed ... he'll go to hell for sure xD
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Sd

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 18, 2007, 06:36:08 AM

ROFL Dave, didnt know you were shit buffing your enemys.. You probably learned that from your "great" ally leader misspk  ;D :D

and the most fun is when Misspk star to debuffs hydrallysk and hydra won the points..  :D
Playing with panchoverde ( thx to Sifacil <3 )
Carebears

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Sd on October 18, 2007, 04:58:23 PM
and the most fun is when Misspk star to debuffs hydrallysk and hydra won the points..  :D

yeap and Emtee won him many times too when he got shit buffed lol! Its just sad1  :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"