Web Analytics
29.12.2007 Oren CS - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

29.12.2007 Oren CS

Started by Blondy, December 29, 2007, 11:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

"v3 fights on side that has more people" ... good one ..

thing is, i joined Myst cause i really wanted to play a clan, second day some old panic + sm went to v3 to start remaking it, i said i wouldn't join cause i joined Myst and i knew lots of peeps there. anyway .. i was always helping v3 in pvp vs sins/temp duxel's ally and everyone else and always telling v3 NOT to hit R. at some FG pvp CH starts hitting v3 and yelling on ally "come FG to kill V3 .. cause they killed Duxel" ... LOL. v3 was supposed to fight temp / sins initially but since some F A G G O T S prefered duxel's ally vs v3 .. well ... /tehpwnage .. i guess it's their standard strategy NUMBERS over SKILL .. right Grafox ?
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Quido

Quote from: Blondy on December 31, 2007, 11:44:08 AM
on NM are not many clans, single clans as V3 fight on this site where are more ppl, so when you would be ally leader which clan you would invite???

btw i mean we are not weak, every week at last one castel  ;)
Every week? U have played here since 1y ago so u shoud have 60castles already.
If u want to prove ur not week  accept the god damn war ur whole ally/s.
And about v3 yah I was with em on goddard siege where we fought alone.
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Quido

Quote from: tzuc on December 31, 2007, 11:52:58 AM
"v3 fights on side that has more people" ... good one ..

thing is, i joined Myst cause i really wanted to play a clan, second day some old panic + sm went to v3 to start remaking it, i said i wouldn't join cause i joined Myst and i knew lots of peeps there. anyway .. i was always helping v3 in pvp vs sins/temp duxel's ally and everyone else and always telling v3 NOT to hit R. at some FG pvp CH starts hitting v3 and yelling on ally "come FG to kill V3 .. cause they killed Duxel" ... LOL. v3 was supposed to fight temp / sins initially but since some F A G G O T S prefered duxel's ally vs v3 .. well ... /tehpwnage .. i guess it's their standard strategy NUMBERS over SKILL .. right Grafox ?
ur that bitch yeepeekaayay? if yea  GJ in healing on godard/fg/toi14 :O <3 yo
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Efx

I think this topic is about oren siege not stupid cry topic about wars and who is better zerg  ::)
Main char: SaraTancredi - Cardinal / Sword Muse, CH clan NM server - Retired

My favourite music last week:
[url=http://www.last.fm/user/Efrax/?chartstyle=Awesome35][/url]

Suicidal

Quote from: Blondy on December 31, 2007, 11:44:08 AM
on NM are not many clans, single clans as V3 fight on this site where are more ppl, so when you would be ally leader which clan you would invite???
lol'ed at this one...
Sure whatever you say dude... At first we were Neutral towards that crappy ally you call Rebellion, but guess what, R started flagging and killing some of us. Fine we started killing them back. Remember at Ant Queen? 1 party of v3 whiped like 50 of your ally before you even noticed what hit you, than we got overrun by some huge zerg that was waiting at main grounds where Ant queen is, and than you got overrun by a huge amount of Temp+SINS... Than server dced.
Sure we are friends of the big part, ahaha, that's why 1 v3 party was in engrave room at Goddard in last 10 minutes, cleared entire castle of Temps, to bad we weren't signed... lolz

v3 fights those that fight us, we got friends on all sides, mess arround with a lot of people. But mess with one of us you mess with entire v3 x)
All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see
How much you've stolen from me

As the countless numbers hunger for worldwide renown
All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves
All searching for the answers they don't even care to know

Blondy

tzuc you dont know our relationship so stfu
quido you play here 4X more than i and have 2 castel only :D, 60 castels?? maybe in Lineage 4 ;)
suicidal we were in goddart hard to get in?? nope, you could participate and you would see it how hard it is, "ghosts" kill you ;), it is not hard to get in castel, it is hard to engrave

Suicidal

Quote from: Blondy on December 31, 2007, 01:11:22 PM
quido you play here 4X more than i and have 2 castel only :D, 60 castels?? maybe in Lineage 4 ;)
suicidal we were in goddart hard to get in?? nope, you could participate and you would see it how hard it is, "ghosts" kill you ;), it is not hard to get in castel, it is hard to engrave
I think you missed the point... You said we are with Fearless/Temp, that's probably why we atked their castle right ^.-?
All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see
How much you've stolen from me

As the countless numbers hunger for worldwide renown
All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves
All searching for the answers they don't even care to know

TomekAlmighty

Well how should we have more than 2 castles if we have only 2 clans in our ally rofl ;D

I think your comments are getting more and more retarded. So i suggest you to STFU  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

tzuc

just cause you're ally leader can't use his brains and put together a good siege plan stop blaming it on ghosts, those "ghosts" hit from somewhere and they have max 900 range ... GENIOUUSSSSS ... clear everything within 900 radius ... there is more to goddard than just .. rush .... left and up .. go for left throne room ...
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

Blondy

Quote from: tzuc on December 31, 2007, 01:23:45 PM
just cause you're ally leader can't use his brains and put together a good siege plan stop blaming it on ghosts, those "ghosts" hit from somewhere and they have max 900 range ... GENIOUUSSSSS ... clear everything within 900 radius ... there is more to goddard than just .. rush .... left and up .. go for left throne room ...

godart was not priority, but oren , stop comment things in wich you cant see
and your plan to clear evrything in 900 range is so sh1ty as your comments, same to tommek :D
btw you are 4 clans in fearless ;) we know you cant count  ;D

edit: yes im tard, becouse i ansewer only on tardet post or on niorized persons  :-\ im sorry for that

tzuc

Quote from: Blondy on December 31, 2007, 01:31:11 PM
godart was not priority, but oren , stop comment things in wich you cant see1
and your plan to clear evrything in 900 range2 is so sh1ty as your comments, same to tommek :D

edit: yes im tard, becouse i ansewer only on tardet post or on niorized persons  :-\ im sorry for that

1. sounds to me like the grapes were sour .... /getacastle
2. /learntomasspvp /learntosiege .. maybe in interlude drake will introduce those commands specially for CH

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Blondy on December 31, 2007, 01:31:11 PM
godart was not priority, but oren , stop comment things in wich you cant see
and your plan to clear evrything in 900 range is so sh1ty as your comments, same to tommek :D

Well i dont really care if you count the secoundary chars in our secound clans of ws and sins + some unactive people in it as a clan...  It doesnt even matter cuz even if all of us would log all those chars and would be able to play em at the same time we would still be zerged from you  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"