12. 1. 2008 Aden Castel - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

12. 1. 2008 Aden Castel

Started by Blondy, January 12, 2008, 10:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondy

Quote from: Moule on January 13, 2008, 02:07:16 PM
This aden siege was so crazy... one of my best for a loong time !

We were 57 fearless online + playboy/immortalz/LP so maybe 80 defenders max and i don't know how many attackers were there but my FPS has NEVER been soo low :)

in channel it was 80ppl , rebellion+2 partys inspire

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Quido on January 13, 2008, 09:05:21 AM
v3 couldnt, they werent registred
hehe, so the current owner of Aden should say a prayer for the producer of whatever anime Shin was watching instead of registering to siege, otherwise, v3 would be starting manor now on Aden fields  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

darkling

Quote from: Blondy on January 13, 2008, 03:08:02 PM
in channel it was 80ppl , rebellion+2 partys inspire

No lol we were a lot more than 80 people or maybe I missunderstood your post, nevertheless I think the defending side had like ~100 defenders.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

strawb3rry

Quote from: Suicidal on January 13, 2008, 01:33:42 PM

That's why the "kill everything" sentence ;) we are alone atm, only SM is friends. (SM = v3)

heh u are so funny guy, " we are alone atm, only sm is friend" > if i am stupid why u are alone with sm? sm was in old inspire we helped them gat aden after sm lose castle becouse their strategy and thoughs was not correct and Sm lose ally. So u are now with sm which lose everything, they had good time offcourse.
   SUICIDAL i think u are stupid becouse u kill every1 temp, inspire , rebelion, playboys and u have no1 who want u maybe without fearless. So stop talk sh1ts brainless man about me - becouse u dont know me. The same like astric (u are the same join to him) im glad that he lose castle why?

this is the answer:
long time ago old inspire and fearless with kamilex clan with robin blake and czech horde. 2 defrent alliance were attacking goodard, we got 1 crystal (u4 - did) and i asked astric:
- man u lossing u castle and what u think about freindship between allys? we can helped with defend castle against fearless
Astric: (in short) ok we can have deal just help us to defend

offcourse day after AQ and astr1c said: "now we have sheva in ally i dont need inspire anymore never ever"  
this is king of goodard, so Mr SUICIDAL im agree im stupid becouse i wanted friendship with ppl with bad system in their brains.
Why fearless or playboys dont talk sh1ts? or rebelion or me? (without this post) becouse every1 know that situation in the future can change, like rebelion and inspire now. If u burned bridges behind u man u will be alone soon..
I like some ppl from v3 and i know them but u ?.. goshhh..

Blondy

the idea of L2 is bring some fun in life  :P
problem of V3 is, we dont need friendship, but in next post they write, we didnt have the number, where is the problem ?

second problem is, they make here advertisment for V3, how they pwn, but who saw V3 pwn on Aden?? me not, i walk 5 times from town to castel and no V3 in way, maybe they come rly when defenders where W8 in room for teleport and rebelion go to goddart - 10-20 left to CS

sing for attack or defend a castel, then you can show how you can "pwn"

Panatix

Quote from: zthrx on January 13, 2008, 12:21:45 AM

i took donw 1.5 flags by myself, and ppl were standing and watching <3

1) great screens, good job

2) by the flags they were not watching only, its was really hard to target you untill you stoped runing, you are too fast  >:(
-former vCL of CZH
-"father" of Rebellion ally
-now "v duchodu" :)

Panatix

Quote from: SystemHUN on January 13, 2008, 01:48:08 PM
Gz for Feralles,PlayBoy,Immortalz and LittlePigs
Good defend cuz Inspire & rebellion so big zergs to take aden

this is one of the most stupid posts here kid
-former vCL of CZH

Panatix

Quote from: Blondy on January 13, 2008, 04:08:19 PM
the idea of L2 is bring some fun in life  :P
problem of V3 is, we dont need friendship, but in next post they write, we didnt have the number, where is the problem ?

second problem is, they make here advertisment for V3, how they pwn, but who saw V3 pwn on Aden?? me not, i walk 5 times from town to castel and no V3 in way, maybe they come rly when defenders where W8 in room for teleport and rebelion go to goddart - 10-20 left to CS

sing for attack or defend a castel, then you can show how you can "pwn"

1000% true
-former vCL of CZH

Kamillo29

Quote from: Blondy on January 13, 2008, 04:08:19 PM
but who saw V3 pwn on Aden??

Im wondering how blind kids playin' L2?

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Panatix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on January 13, 2008, 04:47:26 PM
Im wondering how blind kids playin' L2?

well you really met just few chaotic parties, not the strong base of attackers......it was so easy to kill them, thats it
-former vCL of CZH

Kamillo29

Quote from: Panatix on January 13, 2008, 04:51:08 PM
well you really met just few chaotic parties, not the base of attackers......it was so easy to kill them, thats it
First its not our foult they were unorganised. I just saw like 30-40 peepz in front of me.

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Panatix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on January 13, 2008, 04:52:49 PM
First its not our foult they were unorganised. I just saw like 30-40 peepz in front of me.

BUt the point is that you(v3 members) make posts that are trying to say how great V3 was in the siege. But you was just "cherry" on the cake, nothing else.

Suicidal is also so angry to hear that you are friends of Fearless, maybe you are not, but somewhere (cant find it now) was some of you here on forum writing how many pms you got (when Fearless were waiting 8minutes to tp) to save them. And you probably really save their castle even by killing this few ppl.
-former vCL of CZH