19-01-2008 Giran Siege - Discuss - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

19-01-2008 Giran Siege - Discuss

Started by tzuc, January 19, 2008, 10:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dest

Quote from: Blondy on January 20, 2008, 01:02:34 PM
loool, i dont belive that someone is so stupid to destroy crystal when someone else can see them ;D

hmm, so why u think that soulless do that? o_O

cloude dismissed ous from ally because we dont like farmers but this is not reason to betrayed hellka's castle...

kola20

Blondy dunno why i cant believe that they destroyed cristal Oo, did u see that? any1 saw that? i only know that they helped us to protect castle. BTW they were dismissed from our ally so they didnt have to come to help us but they did so +1 for them.

triuferkkk Necro/Sk - FTR Clan
xwaterclosetx BD/PR
Citizenerased SE/BD
Nausea TH/pp/ sorc

strawb3rry

1. V3 were on left side castle about 40 - 50 mins hour do nothing,
2. fearless attacked and pushed us inside the castle
3. We pushed fearless and playboys from castle to sins flag, killed them and we runned around castle, v3 still were on the same places
4. Sins Back fast from martrys with all ppls, they arounded castle and maked rush  inside the castle after about 10 min they were in engrave room
5. winter soul took castle
6. When we back Morv3n was engraving crystal but he leaved this for helka from veterans, we had 2-3 pt inside
7. then again rush fearless + a little temp and finally random v3 (this is what i saw)
8. i didnt know what happend when we were in w8ing room after respown shizoku tried engraving but some1 from defenders killed him,
9. last 8 min siege again little rush sins i think they destroyed crystals couse we had about 8 min respown  after that and siege end veterans took
    castle

After first 30 min we cant rez on siege area, some1 destoyed crystal from defenders (sabotage), souless came after 1 hour and i havent see them before-> this weren't soulless.
I saw v3  all the time near left side wall and during end in engrave room. fearless + playboys did 90% work on siege imo.

tzuc

"We pushed fearless and playboys from castle to sins flag, killed them and we runned around castle, v3 still were on the same places"

what happened when you ran arround castle and fought v3 ?  ;D /owned

there was no point rushing the gate with inspire in front R in back, only solution was to break a sidewall .. and we had a incoming dwarf ..
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Ecthelion on January 20, 2008, 08:55:05 AM
5.V3 > Sins, cuz V3 was far better organized
well, thx for the compliment, but we can do much better tbh, we were a bit chaotic, dunno about sins.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

strawb3rry

Quote from: tzuc on January 20, 2008, 01:39:43 PM

what happened when you ran arround castle and fought v3 ?  ;D /owned

there was no point rushing the gate with inspire in front R in back, only solution was to break a sidewall .. and we had a incoming dwarf ..

yes im agree becouse 80% inspire after sins flag back to castle, v3 defend very well, but man u had always ful mana becouse u were only there, and yes ur dwarf incoming, good work incoming dwarf walls wasn't broken

tzuc

Quote from: strawb3rry on January 20, 2008, 01:47:38 PM
yes im agree becouse 80% inspire after sins flag back to castle, v3 defend very well, but man u had always ful mana becouse u were only there, and yes ur dwarf incoming, good work incoming dwarf walls wasn't broken

we canceled the dwarf .. after you pushed sins back and we fought you ...  we had only half the people left .. so we all went down ... regrouped at martyrs ready for another rush ... but at martyrs spawn was taken by hostiles so we soe'ed giran and walked to siege zone .. once there we found little resistance outside the castle .. went inside killed the alive ones
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

WindPhoenix

Quote from: strawb3rry on January 20, 2008, 01:47:38 PM
well, when you guys rushed our flag we were like omgwtf we are zerged, we'll never make it. but we managed to win, although you took our flag down and i was one of the few ones standing (not that i am godly, but i was onTP, i atack from afar and i sens my uni inside the zerg and i also spam my cp pots :P) and with smth like 100 mana left  ;D
gf again

darkling

RobinBlake - On a little break.

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Quido

Quote from: Moule on January 20, 2008, 12:16:05 PM
Single comment about that :

you have no freaking idea about how Sins were organized but maybe only about how Fearless was organized.
Always it was and always it will be : a clan is better organized than an ally - it's far more simpler to manage 30 ppl than 100 ... and if v3 organisation was < than fearless organisation there would be a big problem for v3...

As you noticed, several clan were invited just before the siege, that doesn't help pretty much for a good organisation in the ally :/   i guess they joined specially for +/- non stop  Cp heal and a bit better organisation than if they were not in fearless.

As some v3 said, you can't compare an ally with a clan, (for ONCE we really were like an ally - more than 2 clan and 50 ppl all together), so don't compare an ally's job with a clan's job during a siege.  V3 was unable to push defenders - not enough people, not enough OL, zerg power. And w/o v3 fearless would not be able to fully uses his "zerging power", being all the fearless sticked together (nobody defending flags) make us able to resist to a good defence, to take heavy damage and finally to push them inside.
I think v3 did a good job as a clan as fearless did a good job as an ally and you cannot say who was better than the other in this siege - just maybe that w/o fearless v3 never would reach throne room that's for sure, and w/o v3, we can't know if fearless would be able to erase defence.

I have to say thanx to rebellion and CHZ for improving themselve  (yesterday was our worst /siegestatus ever :-/), it makes sieges on Nightmare REALLY great.
sins had good siegestatus, sinz suxed xD
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

WindPhoenix

v3's was at one moment smth like 190/23 ;D