News:

Main Menu

GG @ oren siege

Started by tzuc, February 23, 2008, 09:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: DreamCraft on February 24, 2008, 01:16:59 PM
no lifer  ::)
as 1 of my mates say "calling some1 no lifer,coz of a game that u play too is retarded"
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

darkling

Quote from: Endorama on February 24, 2008, 12:18:29 PM
if u were 60-70 peeps there i wouldnt had lagged so hard.
[...]
i just cant understand u,when u r zerging u dun see that,its like nothing has happened even u think its a fair fight..i know we are better than u but still we cant beat so many all the time

We were not 60-70 and we were not 200 on oren siege. I didint count every player 'manually' but I assume we were something around 100, maybe a bit more. I highly doubt we were A LOT more than that.
About the zerging thing I would rather say that this is the way your side has alwyas behaved: crying like hell when getting killed by our bigger numbers and in the same time shouting how pro you are when you have xx more people and are killing us. But I actually got used to it so im not even paying any attention to this kind of cries.

Quote from: Quido on February 24, 2008, 01:06:36 PM
Thats why its called MMORPG, our clan knows somethin' most of ur clans will never get , teamwork, why should I play alone then? I play with party, this thing  called teamwork wont ur clans never have, thats why you  always lose

Good joke mr. smart ass :-)

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 24, 2008, 12:51:02 PM
....and you still got raped by Envy inside the Nest.

Oho, there goes an asslick.

And just one more thing to clear things up. I dont really care so much with who you ally yourselfs, you can even join duxels ally and still its not my buisness :D. But at least try to be honest with everyone: if you state that you came here to fight with everyone then doo it and dont accept help from half of the server (temp/fearless/playboys/clans w/o ally) ;-) The fact that knock declared wars to all those clans dosent mean nothing since they want to become your friends anyways and you accept their help if you fight vs us.

And finally we (FTR) really enjoy to fight vs. the whole server, so dont consider my reply as a form of crying/flaming - please. Maybe we would be able to make some deals here and there but fighting vs. everyone is more enjoyable and it also pleases us to see that you fight together with piskal on your side against us :))))))))))
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Endorama

i would never say a word to some1 who we have killed,if we are more,and thats why u piss me off,u r a lot more than us and in the moments when u kill us,u start acting as "pro's".well u simply aint.as ur mate said,u cant organize ur peeps,which leads to this simple answer: u r too many-zerg,to do any organization,and thats why we > u,and in some rare moments when the zerg is 3,4,5:1 u manage to kill us,and u r freakin proud of that..if u kill us in same number of peeps,i will admit that u r a worthy opponents.till then u r just a mindless zerg ;)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

darkling

Quote from: Endorama on February 24, 2008, 03:07:26 PM
i would never say a word to some1 who we have killed,if we are more,and thats why u piss me off,u r a lot more than us and in the moments when u kill us,u start acting as "pro's".well u simply aint.as ur mate said,u cant organize ur peeps,which leads to this simple answer: u r too many-zerg,to do any organization,and thats why we > u,and in some rare moments when the zerg is 3,4,5:1 u manage to kill us,and u r freakin proud of that..if u kill us in same number of peeps,i will admit that u r a worthy opponents.till then u r just a mindless zerg ;)

I dont know where you got all this info from, but my clanmates are not blind so if we win a pvp while having more people we dont say 'owned' but we say 'gf'. As a mather of fact we always say gg or gf but in all the cases we are getting flamed back, no mather if we win or loose, so maybe you ment some other allies lol.

Kamillo29

Quote from: darkling on February 24, 2008, 04:26:48 PM
I dont know where you got all this info from, but my clanmates are not blind so if we win a pvp while having more people we dont say 'owned' but we say 'gf'. As a mather of fact we always say gg or gf but in all the cases we are getting flamed back, no mather if we win or loose, so maybe you ment some other allies lol.
Czesc

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: DreamCraft on February 24, 2008, 01:16:59 PM

lol you didnt had chance :D, you only w8 till we log of, becouse it was friday, so 20:00 im log of and go with friend out, RL > L2, i have me priority ;) and most of me members to, cant talk about you, no lifer  ::)

Hmm, werent there some pictures of CH people posted how they were celebrating the new year INGAME??? RL>GAME? rofl  ;)

Edit: Sry if your not a Ch guy :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

TomekAlmighty

Dunno why you deleted your post but you posted something like: "They were at home with their GFs"???

LOOOL!!! Must be really great for their GFs when they watch their husbands/boyfriends how they play L2 instead of spending time with them....

KKTHNX and BYE  ;D

Neozinhu

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 24, 2008, 11:16:37 PM
Dunno why you deleted your post but you posted something like: "They were at home with their GFs"???

LOOOL!!! Must be really great for their GFs when they watch their husbands/boyfriends how they play L2 instead of spending time with them....

KKTHNX and BYE  ;D

omg...

sry for spam.....but its fun   ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

darkling

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Panzer

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 24, 2008, 11:16:37 PM

KKTHNX and BYE  ;D

My GF is actually OK with me being on CS every Saturday... maybe it's that we're together 10 years already ;-)
PanzerKatze, DE//WL/OL 78
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78
PanzerelleJr, WS//TH/BH 78
CzechHorde Clan, Rebellion Alliance, Nightmare

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Panzer on February 25, 2008, 11:52:54 AM
My GF is actually OK with me being on CS every Saturday... maybe it's that we're together 10 years already ;-)

Ok, thats fine, but i was talking about how some of CH people were celebrating the New year ingame...  ;)