Giran 1st March, Nef says bb - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Giran 1st March, Nef says bb

Started by Nefacio, March 02, 2008, 12:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z0r

Quote from: NTitanN on March 03, 2008, 12:12:58 AM
btw ?? if u dont know there was not BH after 15mins of siege there was no 69 after 20 min of siege :P =) we was envy and lEnvy and i dont know why u cry :P cuz u ask bh for ally :P =)

thats ur leader told you to feel better... ::) btw, u can ask DeadlySin who was asking for ally, and who was saying "i really hate SINS, but we are out number, thats why we are whit them now", anyways, the price u pay to make ally whit BH is Aden, so Enjoy it, "PRO" :-*

williams

Actually WS, was gonna be on our side...

But you guys decided to start killing Addiction and rumor's spread that you where joining temp anyway.

Sucks you lost Giran

BlackHand

z0r

Quote from: williams on March 03, 2008, 03:05:20 AM

But you guys decided to start killing Addiction and rumor's spread that you where joining temp anyway.

Sucks you lost Giran

sad to see that, cuz u was talking sh1ts whit some WS abaut SINS, and Asking for join us in ur ally;

Addiction always was flagin us, we hit back -> we killed them. (simple: 1+1=2)

we dont give a fck abaut casttle, btw 2 years whit Oren and later Giran was not bad :)

Oblique

Quote from: Quido on March 02, 2008, 01:21:16 PM
-we went on oren siege and on vent " ws killed libentina", thats why we attacked you there
OMG they killed Libentina in siege time ! That reason to split ally after +1 year really rocks !
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Oblique on March 03, 2008, 09:33:57 AM
OMG they killed Libentina in siege time ! That reason to split ally after +1 year really rocks !

Thats not really the main reason...  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

BlondySK

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 03, 2008, 12:36:46 PM

Thats not really the main reason...  ;)

they have now better "ass...." then WS and Katamarans  ;D

DonaldTrump

Quote from: williams on March 03, 2008, 03:05:20 AM

Sucks you lost Giran

Rumors about WS being in Temp was spred by Envy's members on purpose. As far as i know WS will never join Temp.
Camitzescu Hyerophant/Adventurer - nobless
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
Amila - Sagitarius/Hyerophant - nobless - Not Me Anymore :(
May1a - Cardinal - Doomcryer - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro
Isuball - De/Ty - share account
Leonnidas Artisan Tyr/Spoiler - nobless - share account

Astri

All of you manage to make this little piece of shit (Libentina) a star.

I always believed that this small guy isnt represent the SINS's culture, but lately i saw that he has FULL support from all his mates and from Asgalus. So envy are officially enemies (after a short brake)  ;D

About asgalus, he is always on the backstage leading sins. You will all realise when he really leave the server.

Shinoku, nice and brave words there. As far as i know, your clan will take Aden for the service you offer to envy. I really wanna see what you will say here after this.

Sifacil, i consider this as a loose for you. You shouldnt leave now.

Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

PvtStuka

Quote from: Astri on March 04, 2008, 12:59:56 PM
As far as i know, your clan will take Aden for the service you offer to envy. I really wanna see what you will say here after this.
This is a new one... as I know, aden goes to bh. Spreading rumors on both sides?

Astramael      [db/tr]

seboulba

Ciao and Gl irl from all Old l3gion not L3ggion ^^
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Shin

Quote from: Astri on March 04, 2008, 12:59:56 PM

Shinoku, nice and brave words there. As far as i know, your clan will take Aden for the service you offer to envy. I really wanna see what you will say here after this.

how? we got oren....even so i'd say thx for giving me the best castle motherfreakers fo free
Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

Astri

Quote from: Shin on March 04, 2008, 04:10:21 PM
how? we got oren....even so i'd say thx for giving me the best castle motherfreakers fo free

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.