Web Analytics
Giran 15.03.08 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Giran 15.03.08

Started by Pawciu, March 15, 2008, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z0r

btw, what happened whit blackhandwtfweRproFtwpwnz0r ?  ::)

PainMaster

Quote from: z0r on March 15, 2008, 11:18:10 PM
btw, what happened whit blackhandwtfweRproFtwpwnz0r ?  ::)

it was Nightmare  ;D  ===> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iXMYdplEBA
Welcome   :D  ===> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAnayUpbJYs

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

kingofchaos

Quote from: Endorama on March 15, 2008, 11:06:05 PM
suck my balls cumbag,as far as i remember ur members at the siege were falling like leaves during autumn.

Cry more.
Had DC after zerg, when we was inside castle isn t our fault, btw I die 3 times and kick a lot of Pigs asses ;)

[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

Shin

Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

Endorama

Quote from: kingofchaos on March 15, 2008, 11:24:15 PM
Cry more.
Had DC after zerg, when we was inside castle isn t our fault, btw I die 3 times and kick a lot of Pigs asses ;)

and how many times did u kill me ?hm?go on tell me a number

and for what should i cry?for that we kept the castle for like 1:40h from enemies who were more than twince of our count?nah i shouldnt,i enjoed the siege,so u could suck my balls as i told u and put a dildo into ur ass so the feeling would be even better for u

edit : actually i remember shooting u down like 1 or 2 times ,i dun remember right did u run away the second time :s
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

prophecy

lol sifacil would have been easier to say thanks to all server for your help :) anyway was a good siege the way we like them, and since we dont care about castle anymore its not a too great a lost for us. But i must say its a bit pathetic to regroup all server to attack us... so what now? each siege is gonna be addiction against server?? you have to understand that the more you regroup yourself the less you get from siege or raid(try to share antharas or baium with 100 ppl).... but whatever it makes good siege for us stay like that for all i care
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

Sifacil

We didnt wanted to take the castle in first place..i wanted Duxel to have it..but Temp didnt supported my great idea.
About raids, we got really bored of 34903 hours of camping while we were in fearless, so its not a real big issue if we get it or not, greednees was what put us against eachother, what i really care is keeping my clan motivated and enjoying their gameplay and the time they spend in my clan, thats my job as a clan leader, and i think im very good at it actually, we never had more fun than now.

cheers <3
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

kingofchaos

Quote from: Endorama on March 15, 2008, 11:28:58 PM
and how many times did u kill me ?hm?go on tell me a number

and for what should i cry?for that we kept the castle for like 1:40h from enemies who were more than twince of our count?nah i shouldnt,i enjoed the siege,so u could suck my balls as i told u and put a dildo into ur ass so the feeling would be even better for u

edit : actually i remember shooting u down like 1 or 2 times ,i dun remember right did u run away the second time :s
Kill a Bishop isnt hard, maybe u can do that. About six-shop I really like freak girls,  I really dont think about men  ´s afairs and dildos, ty

@Sifa, we dont help Duxel, not again ;)
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

Endorama

Quote from: kingofchaos on March 15, 2008, 11:36:08 PM
Kill a Bishop isnt hard, maybe u can do that. About six-shop I really like freak girls,  I really dont think about men  ´s afairs and dildos, ty
oh excuse me ,i didnt know u r so lame and poor to sub ur char,i feel sorry :/ i wont kill u anymore i thought u were subbed.u might like to freak girls,but well what u like is not what u do some times ;) getting raped isnt something that u could like,but get used to it imo ;)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sifacil

Theres one thing i dont get...why everytime u loose a castle u say: WE DONT CARE ABOUT THE CASTLE..why u took it in the first place?
Confused..but..nvm
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

darkling

At the end, the view of the MASS of people not running but .... floating into the castle, priceless ><  Anyways from what I saw the siege was pretty "balanced" when it comes to numbers durning the first hour, later ..... ZERG LIKE HELL :D

Second rush from TEMP + WS, later repelled by addiction:

:P

THE BEAST IS DEAD :D

This screens are just so hilarious that I had to post them. I hope Shiz dosent mind :p :

I think no comment is needed ;p

And again, grats for the new owners - but watch out, giran is cursed!  Grats for defenders also - for not giving it w/o a fight.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Kit

Gratz WS we are the best.

Plis donate for castle  ;D 0800-drake sell me castle