Giran 15.03.08 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Giran 15.03.08

Started by Pawciu, March 15, 2008, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sifacil

Shin reminded me of the AXE (LINX) adds. xD

DONT U FEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

kingofchaos

Quote from: Endorama on March 15, 2008, 11:39:00 PM
oh excuse me ,i didnt know u r so lame and poor to sub ur char,i feel sorry :/ i wont kill u anymore i thought u were subbed.u might like to freak girls,but well what u like is not what u do some times ;) getting raped isnt something that u could like,but get used to it imo ;)
I ve 6 subclassed chars, 5 nobless (nolifeftw) but i really use a bishop for quick ress, and mass ress, if u dont know what this mean, is ur trouble ^^
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

z0r

Quote from: prophecy on March 15, 2008, 11:29:18 PM
lol sifacil would have been easier to say thanks to all server for your help :) anyway was a good siege the way we like them, and since we dont care about castle anymore its not a too great a lost for us. But i must say its a bit pathetic to regroup all server to attack us... so what now? each siege is gonna be addiction against server?? you have to understand that the more you regroup yourself the less you get from siege or raid(try to share antharas or baium with 100 ppl).... but whatever it makes good siege for us stay like that for all i care

patetic?  :D sry but..., just lol ! xD, or Giran > Aden or that was...      <- patetic  ::)

darkling

Quote from: prophecy on March 15, 2008, 11:29:18 PM
i must say its a bit pathetic to regroup all server to attack us

Wrong, he didnt regroup whole server agaisnt you, YOU did it.

Quoteyou have to understand that the more you regroup yourself the less you get from siege or raid(try to share antharas or baium with 100 ppl)

Wrong again. We dont kill those RB`s together we fight for them amongst each other.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

kingofchaos

Wrong, he didnt regroup whole server agaisnt you, YOU did it.

You Win.... Perfect!
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

Knock

More sieges like that one please! Fighting in 3 clans vs whole server = FUN :D
Siege status? v3 had 2 parties and did like 500/100, more or less. Once again - good fight.
KingOhChaos are u seriously so stupid or just sick? Well meet the doctor, might help.
Nothing Else Matters

PvtStuka

Great siege! So Sifa, now you lead WS?

@z0r.. what is your issue with v3? You wanted to join but you got denied?  ::)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Diabolical

LOL ... RObin. i died after 1 party killed me from behind xD .. was evilbunnies party amd i really laughed at how much it took them to kill me and how they actually were healing because me xD..

Was nice siege .. enjoyed the time .. and as i said before i love challenges. even if i lose i still love it .. but every challenge or zeg has a limit xD .. this siege it was way too much but we did good actually .. gratz for WS

2-2 now sifa >.>

Ps :
Kingofchoas please u r not in the position to say anything . trust me when i say that.. and even if u r . everything u say has a lame meaning .. try to learn from other leaders.. Close example to u is  Robin / Sifa

Beasts die too >.>

Rebel
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

prophecy

iwe attack castle cuz thats all thats left to do but i meant we dont need books or money anymore that castle gives.. and tell me  what we did to have server against us?? be good? take 80% of raids? win almost every pvp we do on even numbers?  Its weird cuz FTR is at war with heroes but you fought together at siege?
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

PainMaster

Quote from: prophecy on March 16, 2008, 02:18:20 AM
iwe attack castle cuz thats all thats left to do but i meant we dont need books or money anymore that castle gives.. and tell me  what we did to have server against us?? be good? take 80% of raids? win almost every pvp we do on even numbers?  Its weird cuz FTR is at war with heroes but you fought together at siege?

dont you remember when you had war with TheHeroes and fight tougheter vs DeathCrush ?  ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

cthon

great siege , amazing defense..... atkers were way more than us but we kept them away ,
and one little mistake that we made in last 20 min cost the castle...

@evilbunnies - u guyz are so lame , u all were shouting back to dragon lol.... u were thinking that u are so pro
after u killed us finally with all server in back...
can't u see that we are just better than u?

i'd love that each CL from enemies posting here siegestatus....
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

maique

great siege!! WS rules !! back to home!!!
xxArtemisxx he/wk
my hero may 2008