Web Analytics
Giran 15.03.08 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Giran 15.03.08

Started by Pawciu, March 15, 2008, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shin

I dont mind btw robin cuz for god sake i loooooooovedddd thissss siegeee so muchh u have no ideaaa sir (at least i got zent out ):D, the more i get zerged(not in a offensive way) the more i get happy :D, even tho i hate sinssss sooo much they bringing the  fun that ive been missin so ima lay low on this case but i still got that sniper zoomed in asgalus's face so u kno

Loooooool sifacillll hahahah

Cya at next siege n gg rebel for all those seals :D
Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

KmD

spammers imho
pff why didnt u call me at msn </3
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

kingofchaos

KingOhChaos are u seriously so stupid or just sick? Well meet the doctor, might help

Kingofchoas please u r not in the position to say anything . trust me when i say that.. and even if u r . everything u say has a lame meaning .. try to learn from other leaders.. Close example to u is  Robin / Sifa

Yeah i was Flaming, but i am really tired of posts with ofenses like "Cucarachas powzor" etc, so when u stay with assholes like endorama, u will saw bullsh1ts of the other side two, because some guys dont ve cold blood to listen this words
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

BlondySK

as i read here it was zerg, gg now you know what zerg word is meaning, special i loved times in deathcrush and rebellion when all vs us and nobody cryies so much as you know, you have now motivation to be better, you can now show, you ar better (not only on forum with flaming but in game to)  ;)

gz to WS

Endorama

Quote from: kingofchaos on March 16, 2008, 07:40:41 AM
KingOhChaos are u seriously so stupid or just sick? Well meet the doctor, might help

Kingofchoas please u r not in the position to say anything . trust me when i say that.. and even if u r . everything u say has a lame meaning .. try to learn from other leaders.. Close example to u is  Robin / Sifa

Yeah i was Flaming, but i am really tired of posts with ofenses like "Cucarachas powzor" etc, so when u stay with assholes like endorama, u will saw bullsh1ts of the other side two, because some guys dont ve cold blood to listen this words
1st of all u've got ~350 posts in this forum and u still havent learned to quote? xD roflmao

2nd u have 6 chars 5 nobles :o i really doubt u know whats rl,but well if u enjoy the game so much its out of my business.and still i think that this char of urs - kingofchaos2 or w/e the name is ,aint unsubbed but w/e,u showed how mentaly weak u r.

3nd if i am an asshole, u have to be a blackhole,sucking every penis in its way ,getting bigger and bigger by every cumshot.

4th learn english mofo "u will saw" future tense and after it past,lal whats that?is it too hard for u to learn a language which has the same abc as urs?u lame cucaracha twat,portuguese aint so different from english,both are from latin,so u have a lot of words which are the same and so on.i wonder how much not understandable ur english might had been if u were from any other nationality where there is almost nothing in common to english.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Pawciu

screens

bla bla bla bla 3+words

cthon

the ones from the screens are just a little part of what was there....
i think u can't catch all of them in single one
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Furesy

Yay! Finally some real flames, keep it up <3

Wake

gz for ws, was an interesting siege.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

PahaIhminen

Quote from: zthrx on March 16, 2008, 04:02:36 PM
    You know what? , I remember one tale when city of ants was haunted by evil anteater- He was a big Beast, rich and good known in the whole world. He had everything, was participate in every war to not be bored, and also was at events to kill another beasts... Every single ant was killed out of the anthill, even with small parties they got killed, but sometimes anteater got biten...
    They knew they are lost, finally the CL called all ants from the whole world to face the enemy... They were milions, the real zerg. The brave anteater wasn't so easy enemy- fought like couple hours before he got killed.
    After all whole anthill went to celebrate, they start to nominate the heroes, the brave fighters who indeed bitten this Beast only couple times, after  beers, they were flame him as hell, he was easy to defeat...
    Afterall /couple months when every ant went to home, stoped to show off, when every forgot about the (big "immortal") beast... the nightmare back as the sons of the beast, and this time they were more...

moral is, don't jump before u say hop
That's one shitty story right there....thou can't say it ain't true  :P
Quote from: Furesy
Having a Jedi weapon doesn't mean you're strong in the force my friend.

PahaIhminen

Quote from: zthrx on March 16, 2008, 05:16:13 PM
oh crying, because you think you are the ant? maby it is good thinking...
Was just saying you suck at telling story's not that the story ain't correct....

PahaIhminen

Quote from: zthrx on March 16, 2008, 06:05:37 PM
sorry I don'y watching Disney channel as much as you...
don't cry, be a man, indeed u killed the beast...
You're one dumb motherfreaker ain't you? Let me put it in a way you can understand!
I'm from your ally, you suck at English thats why i said what you wrote was crap AND you can't read ether or you would have understood what i was trying to say BUT MEH seems you're just plain dumb........if you don't get it now go put a bullet through your worthless head(or buy an English dictionary, but id prefer the bullet method).