Web Analytics
Giran 15.03.08 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Giran 15.03.08

Started by Pawciu, March 15, 2008, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sifacil

Even ur own allys are pwning u now... just n/c.
And btw...its true...u suck at story telling.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Sifacil

Another thing...just a remark...all that "MI PRO U NUB" talking is what put the entire server against u. So if u feel so proud about that...deal with it and stop crying about zerg...ppl dislike big mouth shit talkers...u should have learned that by now.

tzuc

Quote from: Sifacil on March 16, 2008, 07:15:34 PM
Another thing...just a remark...all that "MI PRO U NUB" talking is what put the entire server against u. So if u feel so proud about that...deal with it and stop crying about zerg...ppl dislike big mouth shit talkers...u should have learned that by now.

V3 never had a problem with that :) and you know it ... we just hope not to run out of SSS's and arrows in sieges  ;D there's only so much we can carry :))
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

AmunZen

u were not the onleh that run out of ss actually.. 
Gf to every1.. Defenders and atackers... Loved tha crits in tha siege.. had few months without playing one..  i really enjoyed it
Hope we have sieges like that in the future.. or actually.. hope to be online in the sieges :p

PvtStuka

Oh come on... this running off SS thing is a bullshit and all of you know that! We ran out of arrows/mana, but SS? In this SS lag? It was like I didn't use any! (hence shooting arrows for 2Hrs) ;D

Astramael      [db/tr]

darkling

Quote from: zthrx on March 16, 2008, 04:02:36 PM
    You know what? , I remember one tale when city of ants was haunted by evil anteater- He was a big Beast, rich and good known in the whole world. He had everything, was participate in every war to not be bored, and also was at events to kill another beasts... Every single ant was killed out of the anthill, even with small parties they got killed, but sometimes anteater got biten...
    They knew they are lost, finally the CL called all ants from the whole world to face the enemy... They were milions, the real zerg. The brave anteater wasn't so easy enemy- fought like couple hours before he got killed.
    After all whole anthill went to celebrate, they start to nominate the heroes, the brave fighters who indeed bitten this Beast only couple times, after  beers, they were flame him as hell, he was easy to defeat...
    Afterall /couple months when every ant went to home, stoped to show off, when every forgot about the (big "immortal") beast... the nightmare back as the sons of the beast, and this time they were more...

moral is, don't jump before u say hop

:ASDQWEDDWADAWFSASGAQWE
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Khaot

zthrx is my hero, flaming for nothing... muhahaha, zthrx better go to pub and show me there how big hero u are :-))

but i luv ya... go gogo :D

Sifacil

What is that? A Gay bar? enlight me please...

Khaot

Quote from: Sifacil on March 16, 2008, 10:48:12 PM
What is that? A Gay bar? enlight me please...

its a part from Poland :-)

Sifa: u wanna join too?  ;D

Sifacil

U, me and tk hero for xmass? how i can say no to that...

leobruno

Great siege!!! The Morons zerg wins ... again! WTF, the morons always win? First Aden, and now Giran... The MORons MExican Cucaracha Powa! 8)

Wake

Quote from: leobruno on March 17, 2008, 12:34:13 AM
Great siege!!! The Morons zerg wins ... again! WTF, the morons always win? First Aden, and now Giran... The MORons MExican Cucaracha Powa! 8)

lol gtfo you don't belong in this thread. Your clan are always dropping like flies.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing