Web Analytics
ADEN 22-03 - Page 20

News:

Main Menu

ADEN 22-03

Started by kingofchaos, March 22, 2008, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

szybki

Hyh I think v3-Envy need clan and ally leader like Oscar from dragon ( old ss2 leader ).

iNs

Quote from: szybki on March 26, 2008, 05:17:56 PM
Hyh I think v3-Envy need clan and ally leader like Oscar from dragon ( old ss2 leader ).

no gm's and builders on our side baby.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

FeelmyBow

Personally i think both sides made a few mistakes

mistake of BH was inviting clans like VIPteam without asking others about theyre opinion.
mistake of V3 + Envy was the siege and the end what happened.

tbh, you can flame me whatever you want from any side (the side iam on) or the enemy, but this is just what i think about it.

about the siege idea's like that would never come from my side. (i didn't even knew about it untill 20 mins b4 end of siege)
about the ally problems i think you should talk to other player's (or atleast leader's about recruiting other clans and don't just make a decission.)

but like i said b4 this is just my opinion and you can flame me about it.

1 more thing it's just a game, don't take it too personal. (i know i do it sometimes aswell, but later i ask myself why i did that).
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Wake

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 26, 2008, 06:13:14 PM
Personally i think both sides made a few mistakes

mistake of BH was inviting clans like VIPteam without asking others about theyre opinion.
mistake of V3 + Envy was the siege and the end what happened.

tbh, you can flame me whatever you want from any side (the side iam on) or the enemy, but this is just what i think about it.

about the siege idea's like that would never come from my side. (i didn't even knew about it untill 20 mins b4 end of siege)
about the ally problems i think you should talk to other player's (or atleast leader's about recruiting other clans and don't just make a decission.)

but like i said b4 this is just my opinion and you can flame me about it.

1 more thing it's just a game, don't take it too personal. (i know i do it sometimes aswell, but later i ask myself why i did that).

Guess this is a reason why u were offered v3's leadership. Every other leader should be able to think about things from both perspectives, be fair and reasonable. Too bad ppl like Elesse are leading v3 instead of Puff.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

iNs

Quote from: Wake on March 26, 2008, 07:05:16 PM
Guess this is a reason why u were offered v3's leadership. Every other leader should be able to think about things from both perspectives, be fair and reasonable. Too bad ppl like Elesse are leading v3 instead of Puff.

You dont know everything honey.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

tzuc

rofl :)))) don't get me wrong .. puff's a good leader but he's a farming leader and would take v3 in the farming direction .. and I told you .. only few want that .... elesse is more like the rest of the clan: pvp pvp pvp pvp
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

FeelmyBow

i take that as a compliment thanks wake, but that's not exactly how it happened ;).
a second V3 clan was gonna be made and they were searching for a leader. i "applied" to become a leader, and Elesse / Shizoku were allright about me leading the clan (it didn't exactly go like i wanted but hey, atleast i gave it a try ;))
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

szybki

Quote from: iNs on March 26, 2008, 05:21:51 PM
no gm's and builders on our side baby.
Hahahaha u r so freaking stupid lolz u mean only tihs ? gz Btw u will be kicked from clan by oscar in 2 sec bcz u wanna say to much.
ps. Powiedzialem raz ze juz z toba gadac niebede ale jaklos od idioty oderwac sie nie moge lol.

Furesy

Quote from: iNs on March 26, 2008, 07:10:18 PM
You dont know everything honey.
Neither do you, yet you pretend you do, great example of that is you and T, I never bothered about your arguments most of the time, but hey, T was right...

Kamillo29

Well...I like Fureh and iNs but doods ur bullshiting here is kinda wierd...Im dispointed =x

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Axelina

lol, i see alot ppl talk craps.

for those who i have helped and who are still in v3, thx for the the "thx" i got from your guys, which is a nicely backstabb.

for my friends who i still have in v3, well, enjoy. it will be nice to have some char in v3 so i can flame tards from time to time.

Furesy

Quote from: Kamillo29 on March 26, 2008, 07:46:54 PM
Well...I like Fureh and iNs but doods ur bullshiting here is kinda wierd...Im dispointed =x
Things change unfortunately...