Web Analytics
ADEN 22-03 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

ADEN 22-03

Started by kingofchaos, March 22, 2008, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prophecy

you got caught in the crossfire myst.... its your choice now if you wanna keep up neing slave to BH
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

Neozinhu

Quote from: prophecy on March 23, 2008, 02:30:33 AM
you got caught in the crossfire myst.... its your choice now if you wanna keep up neing slave to BH

can u tell me in pm whats happened? ...i was busy on the last days...and can't log at game
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

iNs

and 1 more point, i think i dont need to remind you, which clan hooked you up and why at the same beginning on NM when u guys came here, the shine of ur weapons and boss jewels covered ur eyes and mind simply, hf.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Cherokee~

bleh i was going to write a lot of things about your sharing rules, but it wont change anything and u wont change your mind anyway

about katamaran part u know its not true, coz u know more than me that the time baium spawns it wont stay 1 min on statue form so who camp it for hours gonna wake it as soon as possible and pk outcomers
Sidhan

iNs

Quote from: Cherokee~ on March 23, 2008, 02:36:39 AM
bleh i was going to write a lot of things about your sharing rules, but it wont change anything and u wont change your mind anyway

about katamaran part u know its not true, coz u know more than me that the time baium spawns it wont stay 1 min on statue form so who camp it for hours gonna wake it as soon as possible and pk outcomers

cut the fkin crap, when sins had more ppl u said u want it by turn, when bh had more ppl u said the clan who is most active should get the drop, wheres the fkin consequence ?
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

Cherokee~

Quote from: iNs on March 23, 2008, 02:33:13 AM
and 1 more point, i think i dont need to remind you, which clan hooked you up and why at the same beginning on NM when u guys came here, the shine of ur weapons and boss jewels covered ur eyes and mind simply, hf.
yeah you guys helped us with some subs at beginning, thats why ppl got dissapointed bout v3

and what more? all we got so far was from servers trading and hard work exping at fog then we managed to sub all our players
Sidhan

iNs

Quote from: Cherokee~ on March 23, 2008, 02:42:05 AM
yeah you guys helped us with some subs at beginning, thats why ppl got dissapointed bout v3

and what more? all we got so far was from servers trading and hard work exping at fog then we managed to sub all our players

disappointed, hmm, what should i say about ppl i do know longer than year, giving a complete bullshit about me above the items, lmao at you people, trully fkin deep hard lmao

Cherokee~

Quote from: iNs on March 23, 2008, 02:43:29 AM
disappointed, hmm, what should i say about ppl i do know longer than year, giving a complete bullshit about me above the items, lmao at you people, trully fkin deep hard lmao

tell me ins, what did they said to you?
Sidhan

leobruno

If V3 talk about arrogance thats a serius thing, or this new V3 not looks like a old V3.

BTW, BH + Envy + V3 in the same ally pff never got a work.

Neozinhu

Quote from: leobruno on March 23, 2008, 02:47:03 AM
If V3 talk about arrogance thats a serius thing, or this new V3 not looks like a old V3.

Envy and v3 leaved ally after siege btw
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

iNs

Quote from: leobruno on March 23, 2008, 02:47:03 AM

go wank in ur castle, u got 2 weeks for it

leobruno

Quote from: iNs on March 23, 2008, 02:49:56 AM
go wank in ur castle, u got 2 weeks for it

For sure.  8)