Web Analytics
ADEN 22-03 - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

ADEN 22-03

Started by kingofchaos, March 22, 2008, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parabol

Well I knew about the 'fck BH plan' before the siege as well... sadly my EDGE connection in notebook screwed me and didn't let me play... and believe me I knew from the beginning that it will be an awesome siege.
btw BH. iNs didn't get the ring - I got it by means of random drop in party who was on baium.
wanna know how many PMs I got with 'GIVE BACK THE RING NOW' from BH members?
I'm not greedy and I even considered giving the ring back but after your childish behaviour and trying to command me... well I changed my mind.
I had the ring done to fit this .i. finger. especially for you BH so I can show it every time you pass me by.
and btw as someone said before. you gotta earn rights to be an arrogant cunts. and if you ever thought V3 will become yer doggies... think again.
we helped ya when you came here and never wanted anything for that.
thing is... once you try to fck us over... we'll do it with 10x more effect.
and fckin you over during the siege isn't lame/childish/pathetic. it's just 'pure cunt' attitude.

WuWu

at least we will make normal alliance, not a zerg one
https://www.youtube.com/user/RazWieczkoPop/videos

williams

wow, im reading pages of excuses..

v3 carebears.. go take a nap in the lollipop guild or something

BlackHand

BlondySK

Quote from: WuWu on March 23, 2008, 10:32:33 AM
at least we will make normal alliance, not a zerg one

you already joined zerg site  :)

snatchula

Quote from: williams on March 23, 2008, 10:35:33 AM
v3 carebears.. go take a nap in the lollipop guild or something

doesn't make any sense, bro.  at least throw some substance into your flaming.

PahaIhminen

Quote from: snatchula on March 23, 2008, 10:45:58 AM
doesn't make any sense, bro.  at least throw some substance into your flaming.
It makes sense i guess you're just to dumb to get it, bro.
Quote from: Furesy
Having a Jedi weapon doesn't mean you're strong in the force my friend.

iNs

Quote from: szybki on March 23, 2008, 10:17:34 AM
Plox dont say nothin more freaking scumer pff 1h befeore siege i gived u pass on my dorf after siege and pvp u tryin log it dunno why oO btw u and me got pass on it  :-*Mby wanna scum ? eh n/c.

u gave me pw for dwarf to take mats for sin eater that u took from eviltwist without permission and i needed it on shinoku, whats the deal then ? Im not raping some1 dwarf because some1 did it to em and i know what the pain is, didnt u remember i had 20+ accs of ppl on dragon and nobody got ever scammed ? Dont try to find something against me because you will fail anyways, peace
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

snatchula

Quote from: PahaIhminen on March 23, 2008, 10:49:33 AM
It makes sense i guess you're just to dumb to get it, bro.

yeah, sorry, i guess i just can't relate to 12 year olds like you can.

williams

Quote from: snatchula on March 23, 2008, 10:57:05 AM
yeah, sorry, i guess i just can't relate to 12 year olds like you can.

V3..

BlackHand

iNs

Quote from: williams on March 23, 2008, 10:59:24 AM

V3..

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i gotta admit the pic is funny indeed xD
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

snatchula

funny pic, sure, but retarded use of it.  is there even any use in pointing out the meaning of "carebear"? 

i know that cheap, empty insults can be fun, but they have their limits.  your insitence on persisting with the jackassery just makes you look like a total freaktard.  it wasn't until seeing your childish response to this situation that i realized what a tumbling douchebag you are.

Ondall

Funny Topic...I almost fell from chair when I was reading all those "flame wannabe" posts  :D
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -