ADEN 22-03 - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

ADEN 22-03

Started by kingofchaos, March 22, 2008, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

Quote from: snatchula on March 23, 2008, 11:09:07 AM
funny pic, sure, but retarded use of it.  is there even any use in pointing out the meaning of "carebear"? 

i know that cheap, empty insults can be fun, but they have their limits.  your insitence on persisting with the jackassery just makes you look like a total freaktard.  it wasn't until seeing your childish response to this situation that i realized what a tumbling douchebag you are.

just let it go dude ... it's not worth it
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

snatchula

Quote from: tzuc on March 23, 2008, 11:17:41 AM
just let it go dude ... it's not worth it

nothin' more to say about it, anyway.

Wake

Quote from: WindPhoenix on March 23, 2008, 02:23:51 AM
... it is good to have other ppl from alliance camping for you, isnt it, BH? and after that, you just join the party and gather the fruits of other's pacience..

U mean like v3 did at that Baium everyone's talking about?

Btw funny you're giving us lectures abt camping raids, when I never saw any v3 waiting for x hours for a raid to spawn. So pretty please with sugar on top, cut the freaking bullshit ok?

And also please cut the bullshit about you being fair, and not engraving ok? The only reason u didn't engrave was because u wanted us to lose the castle to Marvels. So u killed us until they regrouped, and when they came, u ran away. We couldn't defend the castle for 10 minutes? Crystals were down hotshot. How do u expect us to kill them from the spawn room, in which we spend 16 of the 20 minutes u left us alone for?

Anyway there are still some ppl in v3 that I like and respect, so I'm not gonna flame them. But guys please, keep your retards quiet.
Same goes for Envy. <3 Beast and Elce.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

PvtStuka

Quote from: tzuc on March 23, 2008, 05:47:05 AM
4-5 hours before siege elesse pm'ed me on MSN:

elesse: " BH invited Katamaran and VIP into ally"
me: "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL ... what did sins say ?"
elesse: "well, we kinda tired of them and we have a surprise at tonights siege" + mentioning some things williams said on ally, I have the convo at on my workplace PC
me: ".... tell .."
elesse: "after they take castle we and sins are gonna pk all"
Actually this was me.

Astramael      [db/tr]

szybki

Quote from: iNs on March 23, 2008, 10:51:51 AM
u gave me pw for dwarf to take mats for sin eater that u took from eviltwist without permission and i needed it on shinoku, whats the deal then ? Im not raping some1 dwarf because some1 did it to em and i know what the pain is, didnt u remember i had 20+ accs of ppl on dragon and nobody got ever scammed ? Dont try to find something against me because you will fail anyways, peace
Btw u will cry now bcs i took ur sin eater ? xaoxaoxoaxoa  :-*well dunno who tryin log it pfff when only u and have pass n/c

iNs

Quote from: szybki on March 23, 2008, 11:39:42 AM
Btw u will cry now bcs i took ur sin eater ? xaoxaoxoaxoa  :-*well dunno who tryin log it pfff when only u and have pass n/c

why would i log it ? im givin a reason why i took the pw, actually you gave it, i wanted you to return it because i wanted to clean pks on shinoku asap since it has 93 of them, connecting facts is a difficulty for you szybki ? how come ? Youve always been such smart ass ...
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

williams

Quote from: iNs on March 23, 2008, 11:42:21 AM
why would i log it ? im givin a reason why i took the pw, actually you gave it, i wanted you to return it because i wanted to clean pks on shinoku asap since it has 93 of them, connecting facts is a difficulty for you szybki ? how come ? Youve always been such smart ass ...

iNs i don't think anybody who has quit l2 over 6+ times is allowed to reply with any shit talking..

Just personal opinion, next time your gonna quit for a REAL LIFE are you gonna move to Infinity?

BlackHand

szybki

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 23, 2008, 11:20:49 AM
Aden Siege in 1 pics :

(http://imageshack.us)

gg.
(http://imageshack.us)
Caio :*

szybki

Quote from: iNs on March 23, 2008, 11:42:21 AM
Rly ^_^ stop lie plox k nvm dont wanna talk with u anymore cya& gl.

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

Parabol

Quote from: williams on March 23, 2008, 11:45:01 AM
iNs i don't think anybody who has quit l2 over 6+ times is allowed to reply with any shit talking..

Just personal opinion, next time your gonna quit for a REAL LIFE are you gonna move to Infinity?

and whae dae ye think ye are tae comment whae's quiting fir real life or nae? everone can quit zilion oaf times and that's nae yir freakin business ye goat it cunt?

tzuc

Quote from: Parabol on March 23, 2008, 12:08:12 PM
and whae dae ye think ye are tae comment whae's quiting fir real life or nae? everone can quit zilion oaf times and that's nae yir freakin business ye goat it cunt?
lol xD he looks really angry .. i would ask all v3 to stop posting in this thread .. please
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota