Yes
154 (75.5%)
No
50 (24.5%)

Total Members Voted: 194

Voting closed: September 02, 2009, 12:35:03 AM

our4n0s

Quote from: kidicarus on August 26, 2009, 03:03:22 PM
Even scams where the person gave away his account info?

yeah, according to what demonsfall said to temp when they were crying on the 1 k h ban for amila when he flew over valakas' nest on wyvern : demonsfall remembered astri he wasn't crying when track helped amila, backstabed by a friend of his that had his account.
The bond between these two cases is that in each one, 1 guy was punished w/o a clear rule stating such action would end with a punishment.
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: S1x on August 26, 2009, 03:39:48 PM
(http://img146.imageshack.us/i/beztytuuqvc.png/)

:)

About LayMeCry u just avoid me in oly ...
that's an alt char...sorc/pp, indeed i cannot kill oly farmer from that char that i never featured, no aug, no ench skills, low lvl, yet i won you on drakslord with that lame sorc/pp, yet its not the point, i thought you wouldn't be dumb enough to missunderstand me :
You camp me when i join on my real oly char, my mere real char tbh since i pvp with this one as well, which is laymedown, then even lethals won't save you.
Do i need to mention you went low enough that you begged Ins to give you cobra's phone so that he would kick me from laymedown and you wouldn't get farmed?
rofl ! yeah that goes with low behaviour doesn't it?
now i got countless screens of you camping me with your main char, begging to know when  i was signed, while i never camped you from my main
retired

TheLox

Quote from: kidicarus on August 26, 2009, 03:03:22 PM
Some ideas; ieatcox, 4inchesnproud, fudgepacker, LoxCoxRox, teabaglover etc.... use your imagination!^^

Wonder where from this 4th came from.  :o

OsirisDl

TrackZero How about this If your a gm with power how about you try and fix the DN community.
We  are losing many ppl and not many are coming to this server.  Maybe If the DN team of gm's and drake are faster fixing bug and updating other servers like nm has, Maybe Dn wont die.  Maybe this is something all Of the GM's that have power should start thinking of Listion to the ppl and what they want . If you Gm's dont start thinking It's the end of DN server's
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------

Diabolical

Quote from: Ashlynn on August 26, 2009, 03:07:15 PM
Seems to me like nicknames from Worms: Armageddon :D

i wanna play this .. i missed that game . anyone up for it OO

U MISSED !!!!

Quote from: our4n0s on August 26, 2009, 03:36:16 PM
rofl, you are definitely retarded

freakING IDIOT, learn to put all quotes in one post

@ Topic , Punish them but dont take everything away , plus do u trust Ride side story 100% ? .. i dont like him rly  , he is no different from them
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

cofo

Quote from: S1x on August 26, 2009, 12:49:11 PM
3nd Why Kazimira and LayMeCry Reply Post Here , when they only log when Oly Strat . They Dont Know What Rly happens , They only know how cry about oly and xxx Points what lost with me.

hi!
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Javardsnegger

Quote from: OsirisDl on August 26, 2009, 03:57:30 PM
TrackZero How about this If your a gm with power how about you try and fix the DN community.
We  are losing many ppl and not many are coming to this server.  Maybe If the DN team of gm's and drake are faster fixing bug and updating other servers like nm has, Maybe Dn wont die.  Maybe this is something all Of the GM's that have power should start thinking of Listion to the ppl and what they want . If you Gm's dont start thinking It's the end of DN server's

Afffeee not related to topic! GTFO  ;D
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

cofo

Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

NiToPaMi

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

xD

Quote from: OsirisDl on August 26, 2009, 03:57:30 PM

take draks + nimradell's items - delete items and make those items into coins and give 1 coin to each person that joins server. Many new people in server and -2 who seems that nobody likes. KABAM!
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

kidicarus

Quote from: TheLox on August 26, 2009, 03:56:44 PM
Wonder where from this 4th came from.  :o

Ultimate humiliation! Noone in their right mind would continue playing a char with that nick :P

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

cofo

Quote from: S1x on August 26, 2009, 04:11:45 PM
i fight with u 3 x times , 2 wins , who talk about proud of 1 lucky win ? :)

bullshit like always
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare