News:

Main Menu

Dager boost effect on infinity

Started by RaV3NCLaW, November 03, 2009, 09:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: flamingAwe on November 04, 2009, 07:36:23 PM
Advice for "infi whiners":
ignore this Mr.Emiel, who for his half year on forum, never made any usefull post, never showed he knows anything about game
You're not allowed to talk about me.

Ashlynn

Quote from: flamingAwe on November 04, 2009, 07:36:23 PM
Advice for "infi whiners":
ignore this Mr.Emiel, who for his half year on forum, never made any usefull post, never showed he knows anything about game
Talking to him is like talking with a chipmunk. It is nice to argue with him if you are bored and want to have some fun.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

RaV3NCLaW

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on November 04, 2009, 04:53:13 PM
Archers aren't using their skills and no1 cries about it ;)

Anyway about that movie - give vop, cov or powind for that th, i guess he's using qift of queen, not blessing. Make crit with backstab on those buffs and dmg will be 3x more than normal crit ;)

you guess wrong... btw for cov/pow you tested or you guess also? ;
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

PolSilv3r

About Glads - they were good (I would say NORMAL) for first 3 days of IL times but after that time I noticed only nerfs (especially reuse) which makes that char sh1t as hell - unplayable.
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

SettoJke

Quote from: Mr. Emiel on November 04, 2009, 07:19:52 PM
kk last reply then I have to leave.

No, Infinity doesn't have any relation with Nightmare. Infinity is a second rank server. That part about "updates on inf before nm" that wasn't ment as it was written down... If you get what I mean.
Well I don't know about you, but when I pm'd GM's I always got a decent answer, expect those foony Dragon GM's expect Kesy.
Do it on char instead of a NPC with 0 p.def or god may know how many p.def they have.

Try this one in English because I don't get a shit what you're trying to say.
You're really funny if you really think that it wasn't done because of you. Really really funny.
Nobody does something without gaining something himself here, nor do you.

Gone now
Die from a cancer, fag! Ikillyawheniatleastlogmsn >.>

loled @ topic, hi mengz :F
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Setto PP/TH/(+WK/PL) old shiz dayz mafcka!
Jaam HE/WL old DN crit masta.
Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?

FadeAway

What a drama...

Something i gotta get of my chest, why glads don't 'pwn' anymore? just beqause people that don't have good enough items play it? (dunno if they are skilled or not), Glads are still the best 1 vs 1 char there is (i aint talking about oly)... + they can deal like most dmg vs someone perfect buffed basically beqause glad's sonic crits doesn't get effected by ChantOfProtection.  But well imma leave it by it since it aint directed on the topics subject.

Now what i'm reading, the update needs to get 'nerfed' beqause there's 1 player that has a glad/th wich has a AS+16 and he is a bit OP?
Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't players with +16 jedi weapons aren't supposed to deal allot of dmg? Although i'd like to see a screen of that 6k p atk...

But i have to say that they could have made dagger chars stronger in a other way... Like increasing dmg of blows or something in passives, but i guess this was the most easy way to make dagger chars stronger for drake...

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 08:44:32 AM
i ve just told u how nightmare is connected with infinity.. in what ranks are u dreaming of?
updates that are done here are after done on infinity aswell, since track is NM gm, he reads nightmare forums, if people are whining about something a lot, he'll give it a though and if he'll believe a change must be done, he'll do it, and so all the servers will get this change.. got it?
and please, enlighten me, because i dont know how this was ment :)
When people will whine there will be a change? I'm gonna start a "Make a downgrade to C3" whine thread and let's see what will happen, even if 99% of the server want's it aswell. If you don't get it then you're worthless. Anyways; Track said he does the updates first on Nightmare for testing. Which means that we can play with the updates earlyer then inf fags. Which means that if this bullshit is true what this other fag is saying then it would had be known even before you could play with the current updates.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 08:44:32 AMfine, so its my word against urs, just too bad  90% of the dn thinks the same as me xD
Yep, 90% of DN is a retard, you're totally right.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 08:44:32 AMsince when p def matters at testing what power something does compared to another skill? if u got 0 p def and backstab does less damage than normal hit crit, than even at 100k p def backstab will do less damage than normal hit crit, lol
And what about buffs as "decrease crit dmg" And thinking of it let's rethink it... Normal hit is lower then a skill, critical hit is higher (as you guys claim) skill is a critical effect. ALTHO You can do a critical with a skill. Let's see if you'll do a critical backstab, if you know what I mean.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 08:44:32 AMi believe u ve read some of the track posts when he s saying "i got few exams incomming so updates will come with delay" and stuff like that.. so based on ur beliefs from previous posts, this means to u that whole DN team is having an exam and is busy to make an update? or that track actually has some influence.. ?
Nope never read it. I never said he doesn't have any influence in the updates, I'm just doubting that he actually has coding skills.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 08:44:32 AMreally? u said urself if u make a good argument gms will listen to you, i made it (a topic)  and after a day or two it was told update wont be made :)
i bet if i made a pm my chances of succes would decrease for 90%s :D
Well this is a 90% decrease of succes. Look around... Nobody wants it and calls you whiners so what happened is; everybody is against the infinity fags. Means by your way of talking that it's lost, no succes.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 08:44:32 AMif this applys to u, it s not necessery everyone is the same :) seriously, after u got everything u could, any new challange is fukin welcome :)
It applies to everybody. Here and everywhere else. In a game, in real life. Nothing will change that. Gotta love monetary systems, don't you? It's all about provit.

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: SettoJke on November 05, 2009, 02:42:37 AM
Die from a cancer, fag! Ikillyawheniatleastlogmsn >.>

loled @ topic, hi mengz :F
PIDAR! Log msn fool.

Kikolina

Quote from: Mr. Emiel on November 05, 2009, 11:47:04 AM
When people will whine there will be a change? I'm gonna start a "Make a downgrade to C3" whine thread and let's see what will happen, even if 99% of the server want's it aswell. If you don't get it then you're worthless. Anyways; Track said he does the updates first on Nightmare for testing. Which means that we can play with the updates earlyer then inf fags. Which means that if this bullshit is true what this other fag is saying then it would had be known even before you could play with the current updates.

u think this dagger and mage boost came out of nowwhere? and archer nerf? take a look at this section a bit, lol

and where is it written that people on nightmare will figure this out during the test period?

and still u havnt explained me this:
Quote from: Mr. Emiel on November 04, 2009, 06:10:49 PM
So what you're saying is; Track is making the updates but first does them on Infinity? And not in his main server? Seriously... how can you even ask me if I'm a moron? When it's obvious you're the moron here.

:)

Yep, 90% of DN is a retard, you're totally right.

and still that doesnt change the fact that they have their own experiances how they werent listened by a gm...

And what about buffs as "decrease crit dmg" And thinking of it let's rethink it... Normal hit is lower then a skill, critical hit is higher (as you guys claim) skill is a critical effect. ALTHO You can do a critical with a skill. Let's see if you'll do a critical backstab, if you know what I mean.

so u were wrong about pdef werent u ?  :)

its not about exact numbers but the relation between blows - hits, backstab crit may be bigger for even 2x or 3x but for the mana, time & position it consumps normal hits are far more rational choice.. and again, even at backstab, the strongest blow, normal hits are a better choice, who would though of the rest of the blows than.. and thats not how dagger class is supposed to work..

Nope never read it. I never said he doesn't have any influence in the updates, I'm just doubting that he actually has coding skills.

perhaps track himself can solve this dilema =) however its still more logical to think he actually codes, since for what other reason updates wouldnt come than the "he had an exam"..

Well this is a 90% decrease of succes. Look around... Nobody wants it and calls you whiners so what happened is; everybody is against the infinity fags. Means by your way of talking that it's lost, no succes.

we made it public, hold on a week or two and people will realize that normal hit damage is not so normal as it seemed, the topics will apear and the change will follow =)

It applies to everybody. Here and everywhere else. In a game, in real life. Nothing will change that. Gotta love monetary systems, don't you? It's all about provit.

so u dont know much about the rest of the world :)
Server: Infinity 5x
  NotKiko BP / WK | Kikos SPS / EE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0&feature=player_embedded

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 02:07:25 PM
u think this dagger and mage boost came out of nowwhere? and archer nerf? take a look at this section a bit, lol
Of course not. Archers were overpowered as I heard so they tuned up the different chars a bit. I never saw anyone whining about daggers tho. If it would make any difference whining why glads still suck then?

and where is it written that people on nightmare will figure this out during the test period?

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 02:07:25 PMand still u havnt explained me this:
:)
I already did but you're to stupid to understand it. Lemme guess.. Low educated?

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 02:07:25 PMand still that doesnt change the fact that they have their own experiances how they werent listened by a gm...
That's true but a retard experiences everything different as a normal person.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 02:07:25 PMso u were wrong about pdef werent u ?  :)
Not wrong, just didn't explain it well enough for your narrow ability to think.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 02:07:25 PMits not about exact numbers but the relation between blows - hits, backstab crit may be bigger for even 2x or 3x but for the mana, time & position it consumps normal hits are far more rational choice.. and again, even at backstab, the strongest blow, normal hits are a better choice, who would though of the rest of the blows than.. and thats not how dagger class is supposed to work..
Daggers never worked correctly. But leave that out of the picture cuz you still didn't made a good point. It's your way of thinking, not a fact.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 02:07:25 PMperhaps track himself can solve this dilema =) however its still more logical to think he actually codes, since for what other reason updates wouldnt come than the "he had an exam"..
Advise for you; Stop thinking.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 02:07:25 PMwe made it public, hold on a week or two and people will realize that normal hit damage is not so normal as it seemed, the topics will apear and the change will follow =)
Well that's bullshit. And of course people will complain IF it's true what you're all saying. People always whine when they can't win, like you do.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 02:07:25 PMso u dont know much about the rest of the world :)
I'm pretty sure that I understand this world better that we're living in as you. L2 is a simple explanation because it's a game based on tradings. Tradings you make to gain something, to make provit. As it goes for everything else in the game. The stronger you are the more you gain. The weaker you are the less you gain. You became "weak" in your eyes so you feel like you're losing self gain and that's why you're here with 2 tears on your cheek.

RaV3NCLaW

Quote from: FadeAway on November 05, 2009, 08:52:42 AM
What a drama...

Something i gotta get of my chest, why glads don't 'pwn' anymore? just beqause people that don't have good enough items play it? (dunno if they are skilled or not), Glads are still the best 1 vs 1 char there is (i aint talking about oly)... + they can deal like most dmg vs someone perfect buffed basically beqause glad's sonic crits doesn't get effected by ChantOfProtection.  But well imma leave it by it since it aint directed on the topics subject.

Now what i'm reading, the update needs to get 'nerfed' beqause there's 1 player that has a glad/th wich has a AS+16 and he is a bit OP?
Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't players with +16 jedi weapons aren't supposed to deal allot of dmg? Although i'd like to see a screen of that 6k p atk...

But i have to say that they could have made dagger chars stronger in a other way... Like increasing dmg of blows or something in passives, but i guess this was the most easy way to make dagger chars stronger for drake...

actualy its not about that TH/GLAD at all... hes from my clan and same country ..... its about normal hits making more dmg then blows.. this is totaly stupid and ruins gameplay if you wanted to boost dagers boost ther skills and not in the way they are boosted now.

or make more buffs again and lower archer resist songs :P
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PM
if people wouldnt complain about archers nothing would be done, they did and here u got the resoult..

one example of dagger whine: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,201011.0.html

as for the glads, there arent any topics yet, share the idea a little and u'll see the resoult :)
Actually when people started to whine the char got nerfed, not some other char got boosted. No threads about gladiators? Since the first day I play they were a issue and that's around 4 years ago if I'm not mistaking.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PMas i had to reexplain u several things, u could also resist urself from "high-society" flames and for a change explain ur not-mistake, unless u were badly wrong and u re trying to hide it on sucha pathetic way :)
I already did explain it you just don't understand it, read back and if you don't understand it read it another time, still don't, read it another time, etc, etc, etc.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PMand if wer already at this subject, i believe im pretty well educated as for my age =)
Yea, if you're 9 you totally are.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PMwhat an argument  :o, so tell me if ur pms are ignored, in what all ways u could experiance it?
Well that's the case. I would ignore retards aswell and you seriously don't think that everybody gets ignored do you? And that making a whine thread like this one here actually does something? I know you'll be like "oh yes man it does!" Well look at Track his answer and case closed, my win.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PMoh, started with intelligence arguing already? though i had a page or two left, based on ur previous argues with the rest of the community =)

u made an argument that test should be made on a player because we dont know the p def of a npc, but the p def doesnt affect the testing, u were wrong and u cant change it lol

the same goes for buff that lowers crit dmg, we ARE comparing criticals of lethal blow/deadly blow/critical blow & normal hits
I already said that I wrote it down wrong, what do you want to hear? "I'm sorry that I wrote it wrong, please forgive me?" freak off? Well I'm pretty sure that a critical backstab (as in 2x critical effect) does more dmg then a single critical hit.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PMour c4 was a leak of official and daggers worked correctly
And there for you're an idiot. Do you know how many skills got recoded? Do you know how many skills got added? It's clearly you don't hold any knowledge of how this thing works at all, and I'm not even throwing Dragon Network subclasses in the ring. Everything that you think is "official" isn't.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PMruning out of arguments?
Running out of lust to talk with an idiot. You're delusional, friend.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PMagain; thats why we gave it out
Again; That's why nobody will listen, care about it. It's always been like this. One char gets overpowered, everybody makes it. Then another char gets overpowered so the previous owners of a overpowered char will complain. It's a never ending story and never will be fixed, and cannot be fixed either.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PMu re missing a point; what happens when u got everything and cannot gain more
This is a never ending game, it has no end or did you ever see something in the way like "game-over". You can play this game for years and still don't have everything, it's impossible. You get valakas+4 you want it +5, got +5 you want +6 etc etc goes for every single item and what so ever that is obtainable.

Quote from: Kikolina on November 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PMand the thing u fuked up during making quotes,reanswer plx :) :
Don't know what you're talking about I don't want to re-read everything to get what you're referring to.