Stun issue! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Stun issue!

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 26, 2012, 04:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loXol

formula is something like:

Stun = (Base Land Rate/CON Modifier*Resistance)*(Learn Level/Target Level)

base land rate = skills land rate (http://l2p.bravehost.com/debuffbaserates.html)
resistance = buffs or toggles to defend

Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

Tukan

Quote from: loXol on January 27, 2012, 08:18:43 AM
formula is something like:

Stun = (Base Land Rate/CON Modifier*Resistance)*(Learn Level/Target Level)

base land rate = skills land rate (http://l2p.bravehost.com/debuffbaserates.html)
resistance = buffs or toggles to defend

I know this one as well, but many things have been changed...that's why it's the best if GM would answer
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

Javardsnegger

I agree with Tukan, if something is Op at +30 isn't that suposed to be so?? Or you enchant skills just for the Fun!
Again, rly, Track STOP with the nerf's. PPl will always QQ about something, you should rly know by now (you have enough Gm experience) that you just can't please every1! Each time you nerf something you turn a class pretty much useless!
SO atm if youl nerf archers stun (i rly dunno about wl's/pal/etc so i don't talk about them), some classes will become pretty much useless!

Take sr/tk combo f.e. i choose this char cause i gave priority to atk speed over p atk, i wasted x amout of hours/coins on it, than you nerfed rapidfire to the point that it's beter not even to use it...after a wiele atk speed got caped.....now Stun...and than i can strip him and hit "delete"...

So i'm asking you (if you nerf archers stun), maybe it's better that you tell me wich char you guys will leave alone b4 i start investing on it...

Damn this!

STOP WITH THE NERFS PLZ!

*sry for emo reaction but that does it already!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

cthon

AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

THORAX

Shield Bash on enchant + 0 lands more than stun + 30 this is STRANGE .....

Peorexo

Stop facking cry on ur own chars and what u invested in, no1 care for it, its about stun rate and imho i dont see difference vesrp robe = dnet r, i getting stun almost same and about stun shield/shield bash, on arcane protection, vesper robe and fortitude i got like 7 from 10, mby unluck but i think just set dont working properly

Javardsnegger

Imo The only river here is about fking Stun, and always by same fukers who think they can change the world trough tears! i just stated the truth and my personal example and i'm 100% sure i'm not the only 1.

SO...making your own words mine. STOP FKING CRYING ABOUT STUN!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

ForgotPass

ah cmon, now I already see it coming that stun will get totally useless...

Try stunning me ingame, i'll bet ALL my gear that you wont even reach the 50% of landing on me.

1. I got low CON cause im an elf
2. dont have vesper set (which means NO resist shock on the set)

If ur planning to change some % at the vesper shock resistance sets, dont change it with some redicilous amount.

Why only subjects are being discussed that came from a bunch of .... Instead of looking into those retarted things, better look into fixing 'Judgement' and 'Guard stance' (paladin/tempe knight skills).

Javardsnegger

Quote from: ForgotPass on January 27, 2012, 02:11:37 PM
ah cmon, now I already see it coming that stun will get totally useless...

Try stunning me ingame, i'll bet ALL my gear that you wont even reach the 50% of landing on me.

1. I got low CON cause im an elf
2. dont have vesper set (which means NO resist shock on the set)

If ur planning to change some % at the vesper shock resistance sets, dont change it with some redicilous amount.

Why only subjects are being discussed that came from a bunch of .... Instead of looking into those retarted things, better look into fixing 'Judgement' and 'Guard stance' (paladin/tempe knight skills).

Well said! So many fked up things...and "stun" is the issue of the day. Omfg! I still want to understand howcome i hit mage/tank's in robe set's for same amount dmg as mage/tanks in heavy sets.... wanna check smthg check this out!

Give Rapidfire oficial stats back so that we can see more sr's ig again! you have like in 10 archers 1sr/ 3pr's / and 6 he's... and i bet that the 1 sr is just sr/sws cause of party/clan policy...

Etc...etc..etc... so many things more important than stun issue... wich's not even an issue....it's just a QQ reason for always same ppl...!

Kastro

Quote from: Tukan on January 27, 2012, 08:35:13 AM
I know this one as well, but many things have been changed...that's why it's the best if GM would answer

let me answer u on that forumal what u have menchenit around i give it example that con is like not count it  is coz i have max con on  my char what can be get max protextion vs stun   what is able to get on TH/PP  i`m walking with 49 con  what i`m +- same con with tank`s  and  on all  this if i cant get at last 50% ressit stun   i dont know what els can be done   ...

to answer to javardsnegger  there is few stuns like stun shild  who dont evan have  CHANCE  option to be enchanted and still land with 90+%  land rate  ... so  if  { no chance  enchant stuns } land on 49 con  and tallisman  for  shock ressit { max  protection  i can get on th/pp in self buffs } means i will sleep over stars  vs some of  the stuns  who  HAVE CHANCE enchant option .... boring  to much  if on this statistic somone can show how skiled is when who evar  learn and only spam stun  go a head  enjoy  in ur game with spaming buttons and act  pro from advantur of 1 skill cheers

p.s: question for tukan   is logical for u  ur normal hit  to make more dmg then ur  critical hit??

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 27, 2012, 11:55:19 AM
SO atm if youl nerf archers stun (i rly dunno about wl's/pal/etc so i don't talk about them), some classes will become pretty much useless!

Kastro i'm talking about what is directly related to me and of wich i know about...my stunshot is like +20 or smthg and it doesn't land that often! I dunno about other stuns, all i know is each time they nerf smthg it's the game that gets hurt. Atm only way i have to kill a bp/tank is stuning him and hoping i can do enough dmg to kill him and it doesn't land that often! If vespers gets more resistance vs stun, or if all stuns get nerfed, classes like mine will become useless (wich they pretty much alrdy are, just open your eyes and see how many there are).

Ofc i'm talking about stunshot, the other stuns i know nothing about them.

^ShowStopper^

STUN ISSUE SHOULD BE FIXED WITH THIS UPDATE
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )