Main Menu

Stun issue!

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 26, 2012, 04:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiagoRamos

Javardsnegger

Quote from: ShowStopper on January 27, 2012, 04:29:10 PM
STUN ISSUE SHOULD BE FIXED WITH THIS UPDATE

Lol! omg. Morrons! all i have to say! Morrons...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Tukan

Quote from: ShowStopper on January 27, 2012, 04:29:10 PM
STUN ISSUE SHOULD BE FIXED WITH THIS UPDATE
I'm not against fixing (if there is a reason), but I think you rush things. You just bumped in and said it...
You should know that there are several stuns in this game, right? Telling word STUN has almost no meaning -.-

Could you explain what did you find "strange" that it has become an issue?
Which skill what belongs to Stun category?
What will you change to have it fix'ed?
Land rate? Resistance? Set? Boss jewelry? Any other thing(s)? What?!!!

If you don't explain something people will complain after your so-called FIX too, you should understand this.
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

Di

Quote from: Tukan on January 27, 2012, 05:09:15 PM
I'm not against fixing (if there is a reason), but I think you rush things. You just bumped in and said it...
You should know that there are several stuns in this game, right? Telling word STUN has almost no meaning -.-

Could you explain what did you find "strange" that it has become an issue?
Which skill what belongs to Stun category?
What will you change to have it fix'ed?
Land rate? Resistance? Set? Boss jewelry? Any other thing(s)? What?!!!

If you don't explain something people will complain after your so-called FIX too, you should understand this.

+1

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Kastro

FIX IT MAY ASS  PLS CLOSE  THIS SH1T OF SERVER  IS NOT FOR RELAXYIMG   IF FOR LUSEING NERVS NOTIHING ELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weezer

Quote from: Kastro on January 27, 2012, 08:01:07 PM
FIX IT MAY ASS  PLS CLOSE  THIS SH1T OF SERVER  IS NOT FOR RELAXYIMG   IF FOR LUSEING NERVS NOTIHING ELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But server already restarted?

If it already restarted i hardly believe they nerfed stun skills, but increased stun resistance on DNET Sets, and as i told u yesterday Heavy Set don't have % for Stun Resistance, just Robe and Light Sets.

Maybe it's time to play ur TH/PP with Light Set. xD

ForgotPass

Just great, effects have already been added (vesper sets got more shock resistance or w/e)

thanks allot people for such fck up...

and -1 for the person that decided his mind within ONE day making a 'fix'.

Track seriously, if you see me ingame (Uthria) port me somewhere and get someone to stun me. Like i said in a previous post, i got NO vesper set which means no shock resistance + im an elf with low CON. Then you'll see that stun still isnt able to land (barely). And then ingame i could give you an answer why newbs get stunned so much.

And it seems there is time for fixing something thats not needed, then i suggest you spend some time on this:

Tribual (Paladin / Temple knight skill). In the discription it says: ... and greatly PROVOKES the enemy.
And that is NOT happening (which was in Hellbound).

Guard stance (a Toggle shillen knight, Temple knight skill). Mine is +16 and it SHOULD consume 7 MP. But HEY someone decided that its more fun letting the toggle consume 30MP extra! Which makes the skills useless cause your MP will be 0 within 1 minute (couldnt even imagine howfast on fighter chars). Isn't that just wonderfull people?

Anyway if ur looking for 'proof', ask Gideon for it cause i've sended him a private messages some days ago with images (which i didnt get an answer on).

And now im already looking forward to howmuch my post will be ignored...

FeelmyBow

Quote from: ForgotPass on January 28, 2012, 12:14:57 AM
Just great, effects have already been added (vesper sets got more shock resistance or w/e)

thanks allot people for such fck up...

and -1 for the person that decided his mind within ONE day making a 'fix'.

Track seriously, if you see me ingame (Uthria) port me somewhere and get someone to stun me. Like i said in a previous post, i got NO vesper set which means no shock resistance + im an elf with low CON. Then you'll see that stun still isnt able to land (barely). And then ingame i could give you an answer why newbs get stunned so much.

And it seems there is time for fixing something thats not needed, then i suggest you spend some time on this:

Tribual (Paladin / Temple knight skill). In the discription it says: ... and greatly PROVOKES the enemy.
And that is NOT happening (which was in Hellbound).

Guard stance (a Toggle shillen knight, Temple knight skill). Mine is +16 and it SHOULD consume 7 MP. But HEY someone decided that its more fun letting the toggle consume 30MP extra! Which makes the skills useless cause your MP will be 0 within 1 minute (couldnt even imagine howfast on fighter chars). Isn't that just wonderfull people?

Anyway if ur looking for 'proof', ask Gideon for it cause i've sended him a private messages some days ago with images (which i didnt get an answer on).

And now im already looking forward to howmuch my post will be ignored...

Agree'd
Useless adding towards vesper sets, your increasing the gap between Vesper and non-vesper even bigger now.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

=^TrackZero^=

- Stun issue (not regarding stun) , is fixed to value as it was before. Stun wasn't nerfed, stun resistance is as it was before, even more balanced now. I am not sure if its already active or need reboot. Will check today sorry for this small delay .
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]