Tried the server, here's my thoughts.. - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clonage

+1 Track
This is so true. Sometimes it's worse to come and read the forums, it's also full of QQuiters.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Painkiler

Quote from: Clonage on April 01, 2014, 12:12:30 AM
+1 Track
This is so true. Sometimes it's worse to come and read the forums, it's also full of QQuiters.
Behind every winner is always a pack of haters.

N!k

I have a break from active Dragon like half year & when i joined back i noticed that people here dont really know how to play in team or create one. (Not talking about big clans). The main problem is that all want to play as end-game-mode, and i cant blame no1 for that bcoz i have same feeling.But  what people need is to start making this small teams in order to get some stuff togeather.
All this chronicals are based on quests of killing XX mobs in YY location in order to get : rec's, manor, enchants and rest. & as second step - boss farming.
For example on GOD NCsoft improve the possibility of making this small teams by creating peace-farming aka inctances+ ALL commonity from 1 to 99 are using party matching. On our current chronical is abit harder but still you need same- group of people to make things to work.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Garn.

Quote from: DaggerIsMyLife on April 01, 2014, 12:03:30 AM
you are the sheep lion right? once someone mentioned that u r only forum talker and still lvl 61 so leave the topic thanks
ignore him, he's just a troll.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: N!k on April 01, 2014, 12:16:04 AM
I have a break from active Dragon like half year & when i joined back i noticed that people here dont really know how to play in team or create one. (Not talking about big clans). The main problem is that all want to play as end-game-mode, and i cant blame no1 for that bcoz i have same feeling.But  what people need is to start making this small teams in order to get some stuff togeather.
All this chronicals are based on quests of killing XX mobs in YY location in order to get : rec's, manor, enchants and rest. & as second step - boss farming.
Even we fight a lot, a lot of old players should take your party as a role model how to play on this server! I know you dont care, but you got huge respect from me for what i saw so far and big +99 for your partys and clan.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Clonage

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

remeron

Quote from: =drake= on April 01, 2014, 12:01:33 AM
I appreciate the gameplay considerations but I would love if the topic would return back to the discussion of rates and/or lv76 subclass quest!
(at least to sort this discussion out)

about content not appealing, we can see it as next element once this (easy) one is sorted out.

I say, pull back the subclass level requirement even lower to 60-70, let the newcomers get subbed as early as possible, we will see less bot parties this way. You know, exp with subbed char is faster, makes it easier for those who demand higher rates.

Painkiler

Quote from: Clonage on April 01, 2014, 12:25:07 AM
?? o_O
Like Track said, there is a lot ppl that want this server die, but after 10 years it's still alive and i hope it will be for at least 4-5 years more :)

Edit: Make sub req 76lvl, 3rd class with old xp drop (76->40, 78->76, etc)

Alex

lowering subclass level requirements is the best possible move so far to make the game more friendly without harming those who have already invested some time into it
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Garn.

Quote from: remeron on April 01, 2014, 12:27:01 AM
I say, pull back the subclass level requirement even lower to 60-70, let the newcomers get subbed as early as possible, we will see less bot parties this way. You know, exp with subbed char is faster, makes it easier for those who demand higher rates.
wrong. 90% of bots are spoilers.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

remeron

Quote from: Alex on April 01, 2014, 12:32:22 AM
lowering subclass level requirements is the best possible move so far to make the game more friendly without harming those who have already invested some time into it

thank you ! very well put !

=drake=