Web Analytics
Respawn time of epic bosses [Frintenza,Baium,Valakas,Anthatas] - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Respawn time of epic bosses [Frintenza,Baium,Valakas,Anthatas]

Started by N!k, April 30, 2014, 08:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

I think (ok that already disqualifies the idea but... )... that if you make... any amount of damage with any level, and then you lasthit with low lvl char, you will get the drops. The party that does the most damage has priority on pickup... yet that's not related to the fact if it will drop or not.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

kostsuba

Quote from: ZeniT on May 15, 2014, 07:23:28 PM
u did smth to prevent their AQ raid? no :D

then shut the fvck up :D

they did fine, it would be pointless to waste +3minutes with loging low lvl destros

players like u destroyed  this game. i thing u are  kid ..if not i am sorry for u

Garn.

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 15, 2014, 07:47:23 PM
I think (ok that already disqualifies the idea but... )... that if you make... any amount of damage with any level, and then you lasthit with low lvl char, you will get the drops. The party that does the most damage has priority on pickup... yet that's not related to the fact if it will drop or not.
exactly. and that didnt even happen.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

LadyZENITH

Quote from: kostsuba on May 15, 2014, 08:28:17 PM
players like u destroyed  this game. i thing u are  kid ..if not i am sorry for u
Gah people argue about ruin and argue about single AQ drop and then this you know...
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140218/Shot00100_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

There you have the real juice, how long was that screen taken after server start hmm. I guess most people were still in karmian and without 3rd class yet back then. Thats where the shit is, like it or not.

Garn: There may be one other problem ( I do not know if it is a bug or it is normal). Friends told me that on one recent golky, they did like 80% damage, and yet in the end they died (some supports got teleported out to Giran, etc) and in the end no shards for us. Even tho it was 80%. But... there was a moment when everyone was out, aka none was hitting/or present on the spot anymore. So maybe if you (whole pt) leave the area aka you get out of target range, your counted damage does not count anymore. I think that's how this "bug" may have happened.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Fiorella

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 15, 2014, 07:47:23 PM

Since I remember, if you kill any Raid getting more than 8 lvl of diference, the raid must dont drop anything, here you can see, how they kill full hp low lvl raid boss, and they got drop from AQ.

As I see, and can imagine, they do this every AQ respawn and maybe on other Raids

xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

kostsuba

78 and 80 lvl big team with hero skills,top gear,full epic boss inside,, kill AQ,for sure and zaken,and every AQ has respawn and maybe all rbs in server..for this never rb is on.. after we cry why ppls leaves and why not enemies... gm must give explanations wtf is that we see in this video..

Kabally

Quote from: Fiorella on May 16, 2014, 12:45:44 AM
Since I remember, if you kill any Raid getting more than 8 lvl of diference, the raid must dont drop anything, here you can see, how they kill full hp low lvl raid boss, and they got drop from AQ.

As I see, and can imagine, they do this every AQ respawn and maybe on other Raids

Fiorella im sorry for comming say something that maybe proofs that ur wrong..

If im not wrong this screenshot is taken from the day i acted like an idiot and droped QA at floor,so i lost it.

I remember low level orcs from friend clan hited QA over 50% and then yes if i do remember well EXCI did some damage on it and got it,its some %,like when u spoil mob +15 levels,still work but most of times fail.

I didnt even read what u guys saying..this is just a stupid point to discuss about respawn time of epic bosses,it should remain as it is,or later its a completly dead match and yes would be nice,if new players werent there,there is new ppl witch cant afford that thing.

SS2!
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Garn.

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 16, 2014, 12:14:19 AM
Gah people argue about ruin and argue about single AQ drop and then this you know...

There you have the real juice, how long was that screen taken after server start hmm. I guess most people were still in karmian and without 3rd class yet back then. Thats where the shit is, like it or not.

Garn: There may be one other problem ( I do not know if it is a bug or it is normal). Friends told me that on one recent golky, they did like 80% damage, and yet in the end they died (some supports got teleported out to Giran, etc) and in the end no shards for us. Even tho it was 80%. But... there was a moment when everyone was out, aka none was hitting/or present on the spot anymore. So maybe if you (whole pt) leave the area aka you get out of target range, your counted damage does not count anymore. I think that's how this "bug" may have happened.
even so, since someone else has made the most of dmg, drops go to that party, so the others would get "failed to pick up" for a while,then they can pick up. but this didnt happen
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

ZeniT

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 16, 2014, 12:14:19 AM

on the first week we had already 3 AQ, but those times AQ was much harder, because the respawntime was retail 19h fix+8h random, what GMs fvcked up badly. nobody could camp AQ with 5 pt for 8h.

Kabally

Quote from: ZeniT on May 16, 2014, 09:46:33 AM
on the first week we had already 3 AQ, but those times AQ was much harder, because the respawntime was retail 19h fix+8h random, what GMs fvcked up badly. nobody could camp AQ with 5 pt for 8h.

Thats the deal dog,we can change it hoe,make a pool whore
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Oo

Quote from: kurrator on May 17, 2014, 12:55:46 PM
Said one who has got 10 AQ rings in eq (on a 4 month server). ;)
He have only zaken and antharas  :o

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)