ADEN 22-03 - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

ADEN 22-03

Started by kingofchaos, March 22, 2008, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamillo29

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 24, 2008, 09:52:43 PM
U need 20 post until 2k,so i have to post something u can quote ;)

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

macris-0007

Quote from: PooBoo on March 25, 2008, 12:39:06 AM
@ kam and sephiroth
there's nothing like skill in L2
Its all bout spamming the F buttons dont ya think so?
archers - f1 attack f2 stun f3 evasion etc
daggers - f1 bluff f2 stabs etc
mages - f1 curses f2 nukes etc

and where is here the 'go learn how to pvp' part?
its all about spamming those skills

If you want to show how 'pro' u are then play a game like ego-shooters where u have to aim and cover run around and so on...
bcuz in L2 its all about your class, equipment and those F1-12 hotkeys

go play at retail sub system as SE or Bish ... and i dont mean only spam heal etc. but example root/mana burn/trance some1 ... at NM with that cast.speed/att.speed it is spam F1-12 hotkeys...
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

TomekAlmighty

@ kam and sephiroth

If you want to show how 'pro' u are then play a game like ego-shooters where u have to aim and cover run around and so on...

Nop, your wrong dude.. Looks like you never played in olympiads... Well if you have a TH vs TH or HE vs HE fight its all about luck, not much about tactics/skills... But even if you play a HE or a TH vs any other mage/fighter it makes a big difference if you know how to pvp or not...  But if you play a char that has some more skills that it can use, for example a Bishop/necro you will notice that you will never win a fight with clicking F1, F2 ,F3.... ;) Since i always change between 3 skill bars during fights in olympiads(without counting the buff skill bar)+ i have my skill window open too :D... If there is no skill in L2,  then tell me how i can win vs MightAtom bishop/necro that has better gear than me (am+10,rb jewel set +5), and how can i win vs SK/PS Darkfall that has better gear (am+10,rb jewel set +5) than lets say Sicz0r (no valakas, AM+5?) and i sometimes lose against Sicz0r and i never lose against Darkfall?

Its because that some people know how to pvp, and others dont...

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sephiroth

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 25, 2008, 10:38:04 AM
Nop, your wrong dude.. Looks like you never played in olympiads... Well if you have a TH vs TH or HE vs HE fight its all about luck, not much about tactics/skills... But even if you play a HE or a TH vs any other mage/fighter it makes a big difference if you know how to pvp or not...  But if you play a char that has some more skills that it can use, for example a Bishop/necro you will notice that you will never win a fight with clicking F1, F2 ,F3.... ;) Since i always change between 3 skill bars during fights in olympiads(without counting the buff skill bar)+ i have my skill window open too :D... If there is no skill in L2,  then tell me how i can win vs MightAtom bishop/necro that has better gear than me (am+10,rb jewel set +5), and how can i win vs SK/PS Darkfall that has better gear (am+10,rb jewel set +5) than lets say Sicz0r (no valakas, AM+5?) and i sometimes lose against Sicz0r and i never lose against Darkfall?

Its because that some people know how to pvp, and others dont...

Agree with this g@y:P,a mage has to use a lot of skills for win ;D.

PD:PooBoo, F3 evasion? where the hell u have hamstring shot,so important against DamageDealers?Evasion is like UD,u cant have it in the first Fs,coz in the first Fs u have the skills with less reuse and most useful than UE or UD....

Endorama

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 25, 2008, 10:54:46 AM
Agree with this g@y:P,a mage has to use a lot of skills for win ;D.

PD:PooBoo, F3 evasion? where the hell u have hamstring shot,so important against DamageDealers?Evasion is like UD,u cant have it in the first Fs,coz in the first Fs u have the skills with less reuse and most useful than UE or UD....
and u wonna tell me that when u play vs a daggerist UE aint needed?LOL...daggerists aint so hard now,but before the nerf of the TH believe me UE was a freakin 100% needed skill in a pvp.once i had 12 fights with daggerist in oly in a row and trust me even if harmstring lands and he cant blow u,he pulls out a bow and starts shooting u,i lost a lot of fights thanks to that.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sephiroth

Quote from: Endorama on March 25, 2008, 11:05:38 AM
and u wonna tell me that when u play vs a daggerist UE aint needed?LOL...daggerists aint so hard now,but before the nerf of the TH believe me UE was a freakin 100% needed skill in a pvp.once i had 12 fights with daggerist in oly in a row and trust me even if harmstring lands and he cant blow u,he pulls out a bow and starts shooting u,i lost a lot of fights thanks to that.
LOL as far as i know,a dagger use skills always,no atack with dagger or u never play against daggers?.Yes,most of Daggers have a bow,but u have 900 range(in IL more :P)and daggers have long shot lvl 1.....if hamstring land,and u are HE/PP(in this case u were )u have around 1100 atackspeed and u have ww too,just push dash and try stun...if no,be careful and dont try to be in the range of the dagger...

Kamillo29

lol best tactic on he/pp vs th/pp is snipe+f1 (autotarget after switch).

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Endorama

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 25, 2008, 11:14:11 AM
LOL as far as i know,a dagger use skills always,no atack with dagger or u never play against daggers?.Yes,most of Daggers have a bow,but u have 900 range(in IL more :P)and daggers have long shot lvl 1.....if hamstring land,and u are HE/PP(in this case u were )u have around 1100 atackspeed and u have ww too,just push dash and try stun...if no,be careful and dont try to be in the range of the dagger...
ever thought if harmstring doesnt land from the first time?ever thought that in oly in the start of the game u dont have ur 900 range?ever thought that untill ur harmstring lands the daggerist could had took ur cp/hp and when the harmstring is on he starts shooting but u r in his range,he has dash lvl 2 u have dash lvl 1,he has more dex so more speed and evasion,he has dyes +con coz he doesnt use str so the stun aint so easy.
dun teach me how to play an archer ;) i might not be the best 1 but a lot of peeps ask me if they have any question about this kind of chars ;)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sifacil

Quote from: Kamillo29 on March 25, 2008, 11:21:52 AM
lol best tactic on he/pp vs th/pp is snipe+f1 (autotarget after switch).

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I invented that..pay me the copyrights! :P
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Sifacil

Its partialy true...u need to have a tactic against each char, i tried everything since i played against everyone in this server, so im kindda trained in fighting everyclass, but, for real some fights are pretty much imposible for an archer, no matter what u do. But having a pre made tactic helps a lot to fight some classes, and lol, its not about spamming 1 skill for sure, try that and u get owned.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Knock

Quote from: Wake on March 24, 2008, 02:16:30 PM
Indeed, that will be a relief not having to worry abt teh beast xD

No ol/xx's = Envy not win xD

lol :) not wc/he wc/bish = no cov = BH not win ;)
Nah its bullshyt but I heard u a guys always play archers? arent u bored? I cant play my killing machine anymore, jesus its toooooo easy and boring 1-2 shooting everything, gona enjoy dagger for while ;D
Nothing Else Matters

WindPhoenix

@ kam and sephiroth

dont ingore summoners >.<
King the cat will have more P.atk then you will  have Pooboo and my Magnus with >10k. m.atk and > 10k HP will be more powerfull then most of the mages... i never even dream of having more then HALF my summon's M.atk : <
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history