News:

Main Menu

Aden siege 31.05.08

Started by oOMiaOo, May 31, 2008, 06:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pax

Quote from: tzuc on June 04, 2008, 10:41:46 AM
JESUS !!!!

Did you see wuwu's movie ? ARE YOU RETARDED ?! FTR AND MAYHEM DID NOT RUSH AT THE SAME TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 parties ?! LOOK AT THE MOVIE Eternals had like 3 and a half parties TOP

FTR attacked once, when we fought them in our 1 pt and we died.

No, im not retarded, neither blind, so drop the caps lock. that being sorted out, in a movie a player cannot put everything that happened (he may die, he edited the movie for various other reasons). on the other hand who said that they rushed at the same time? one of my first posts said something like that: "FTR were attacking while Mayhem were assembling". but when the crystals are destroyed and u can spawn every 8 minutes, doesn't really matter that Mayhem attacked 10 minutes after FTR, heh? also, i dont know the exact number Eternals had, but i also said they had a bit of help from the frenchies (Dragon ally or whatever), and from EvilandGood ally (or what-freakin-ever).
So next time please read the whole thread before making a stupid reply, forcing me to explain everything from the begining, like for a 10 year-old.
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"

xMaxRusx

Quote from: oOMiaOo on May 31, 2008, 06:19:38 PM
gz gz gz gz gz Et3rnals for the second castle
big up! big up!

I think behind ours Ally big futures since us strong clans support the most servera!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Separate thank Mayhem!!!! and all who help
  If and so will go farther Yes we weight we will bend server.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FeelmyBow

rofl, first Marvells with Aden and now Et3rnals hahahah where is this world going to :P
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

darkling

Heads should roll for this incident, too  bad noone will admit now whos idea was to "kill everyone" in siege zone : >
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Weezer

Quote from: darkling on June 04, 2008, 05:04:10 PM
Heads should roll for this incident, too  bad noone will admit now whos idea was to "kill everyone" in siege zone : >

Probably some biba idea... but that's still a problem to find the responsible... :D

AmunZen

Quote from: xMaxRusx on June 04, 2008, 03:11:40 PM

I think behind ours Ally big futures since us strong clans support the most servera!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rofl ur ally got a future? dude ur the only im hitin for 6 k not even from the back xD

Goruul

Quote from: AmunZen on June 05, 2008, 10:29:22 AM
Rofl ur ally got a future? dude ur the only im hitin for 6 k not even from the back xD

unfair, you got edited char. got your dc set

GMOCH!
Why would I lie
nigga you a pussy
Hope you got 9 lives

PainMaster

he talk about BIG ally future that exist hmm.. 2 weeks or less? rolf funny  :D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Chaplin

Quote from: xMaxRusx on June 04, 2008, 03:11:40 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
half of ur post i didnt understand and that i understood its BULLSH1t)))))))))))))) really)))))))
play and have fun)
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

thetrad3r

damn you're pro....in many aspects  ;)
Corect me if im wrong...aren't you xGamiasx ?...a guy that have on next link at least 6 positions, downpage:
http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/nightmare/ (http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/nightmare/)

I know it's an old business, but i saw you're pretty "active" lately on forums...and i must remind you one thing: you lost the privilege to play here, just like Hydralisk, when you did what you did. (adena/coin exploit almost destroyed the server/ruined the economy).

AmunZen

Quote from: thetrad3r on June 05, 2008, 11:29:57 AM
damn you're pro....in many aspects  ;)
Corect me if im wrong...aren't you xGamiasx ?...a guy that have on next link at least 6 positions, downpage:
http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/nightmare/ (http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/nightmare/)

I know it's an old business, but i saw you're pretty "active" lately on forums...and i must remind you one thing: you lost the privilege to play here, just like Hydralisk, when you did what you did. (adena/coin exploit almost destroyed the server/ruined the economy).
did i ask for ur opinion?  or lets say smth else.... ur no1 to tell me what privileges i do have.. only god can.. if u want to prove me that ur better then meh lets give a duel in game.. ill be there the time u call me nubi... u just cant flame me cause ur no1.. about hydrallisk.. he was banned yea right and? he was the  best th ive seen IG.. ur b.Shitin means nothin for meh..
P.S: Tryin to be a smart or smth behind a pc does not make u some1 in real... and smth else... U FKIN TARD GO OUT AND CATCH SMTH INSTEAD OF MASTURBATIN UR SELF READIN UR LOW FLAMES

about ur future replys in my post.. dont try to flame me cause theres no1 in the world that could piss me off.. Just tell me the place and time do u want to make a 1 vs 1 and i can show u whos better behind the pc
And smth else.. Dont flame some1 cause he have items that ull never have...
about xGamiaSx: that char is banned with Items.. every single item amunzen has is legal so GTFO

AmunZen

Quote from: Goruul on June 05, 2008, 10:45:13 AM
unfair, you got edited char. got your dc set

GMOCH!
i got an old pic of ya :D

(http://imageshack.us)