Giran 06-07-2008 - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Giran 06-07-2008

Started by kingofchaos, July 07, 2008, 05:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scary

Quote from: Wake on July 07, 2008, 09:50:20 PM

then maybe we can arrange a clan 9 vs 9?

we can make 18  vs 9 too :D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Gunit

Eu sei que exagerei, mas acho que a galera deveria "botar mais fé" em si próprios e no clan em si  :D
Como diria meu professor de inglês : "im the best, freak the rest"  :)
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

Gunit

Quote from: Wake on July 07, 2008, 09:50:20 PM
Dude I'm really starting to think you're retarded. I feel pitty for you, really.
But if there's any other loser in Marvles that still thinks his clan owns BH, or any other clan in Flawless, then maybe we can arrange a clan 9 vs 9?

Btw tard, what's your name in game?

Oh and Gunit tard, if your tiny brain can comprehend this : we abandoned the castle after taking it in the first 10 minutes of the siege. Is it all clear for you now kid? But PLEASE tell us your nick in game. Actually I dare you to do it. Make your clan proud, have the guts to post it plx plx plx.

I dont care for what u think about me, carebear.
I hava a lot of nicks IG, Gunit for exemple  ;D

scary

Enjoy castle for 2 weeks .. cuz u will lost it  ;p I promise u :D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Gunit

Quote from: scary on July 07, 2008, 10:06:01 PM
Enjoy castle for 2 weeks .. cuz u will lost it  ;p I promise u :D
amém

Jambas

Quote from: Gunit on July 07, 2008, 09:59:15 PM
"... freak the rest"  :)
-1 for you Pentai you are using our clan name ^^

Guys flaming each other will take you no where, it's a game play it and enjoy it.

peace

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

jygh

Quote from: Jambas on July 07, 2008, 10:07:09 PM
-1 for you Pentai you are using our clan name ^^

Guys flaming each other will take you no where, it's a game play it and enjoy it.

peace

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

chupa-me a pile btw jambas wanna giran ??? i think we can take it xD
  Nightmare 30x

Jambas

Quote from: jygh on July 07, 2008, 10:10:35 PM
chupa-me a pile btw jambas wanna giran ??? i think we can take it xD

Robi mi loda ... :D

Don't be bad, they made an effort to take the castle and they got it. Maybe they had luck maybe not, well it's part of the game. (wasn't there don't know.)

We should all be glad that finaly we are having nice Sieges/Mass PVP instead of the boring sieges/Mass PVP that we used to have.

Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

lbiguiml

Quote from: leobruno on July 07, 2008, 09:18:42 PM
Marvels dont KS giran, we just go to engrave and make a good job with random partners :P. Luck or not we take it. We got Aden 2 times, Innadril and Giran... so dont flame us with bulshits around KS/luck ... im to old to listen this.

Goddard to.... but after engrave we give castle to other ally  :P

anyway.... luck or not... i was there and had some ppl defending, after engrave some ppl came to attack and we defend, luck or not we took castle...

like gratking say... this post wasnt created to say our clan is better then yours, start flame or etc..... topic was made to inform we took castle and to say thx for who help...

seed1234

Quote from: leobruno on July 07, 2008, 09:18:42 PM
Marvels dont KS giran, we just go to engrave and make a good job with random partners :P. Luck or not we take it. We got Aden 2 times, Innadril and Giran... so dont flame us with bulshits around KS/luck ... im to old to listen this.

hmm, random partners.....Who could that be?  FB, FTR, temp or BH?  I doubt anyone of them is your partner or want to do anything with you.  BH acts on their own to attack lemon, after they finished more than half the lemons, u guys are lucky enough to be there for the kill.  If that is not KS, what is?  The major difference is that BH abandoned it after they killed most lemons so you didn't have to deal with much of them.  In fact, if BH wants to defend giran after they took it, it would be easy.  If it is a staright head-to-head between marvels and BH, marvels already don't stand a chance.  In addition, FB and FTR would have helped them to defend as well.  Marvels ally won't see much of the front gate. 

Flaming?  I think your clannies are the ones who made the most active flaming in this post, yes? All I said was merely you got a good timing to finish off the lemon and get the castle.  If you are too old to listen, please put on your glasses and read.  Your clan is the one that come out and saying how bravely you fought off all flawless, temp and lemons.  The fact is most of flawless not there, BH is killing lemon, lemon is half-crippled from atk by BH and temp just came plain too late.
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

Wake

Quote from: seed1234 on July 08, 2008, 12:03:16 AM
hmm, random partners.....Who could that be?  FB, FTR, temp or BH?  I doubt anyone of them is your partner or want to do anything with you.  BH acts on their own to attack lemon, after they finished more than half the lemons, u guys are lucky enough to be there for the kill.  If that is not KS, what is?  The major difference is that BH abandoned it after they killed most lemons so you didn't have to deal with much of them.  In fact, if BH wants to defend giran after they took it, it would be easy.  If it is a staright head-to-head between marvels and BH, marvels already don't stand a chance.  In addition, FB and FTR would have helped them to defend as well.  Marvels ally won't see much of the front gate. 

Flaming?  I think your clannies are the ones who made the most active flaming in this post, yes? All I said was merely you got a good timing to finish off the lemon and get the castle.  If you are too old to listen, please put on your glasses and read.  Your clan is the one that come out and saying how bravely you fought off all flawless, temp and lemons.  The fact is most of flawless not there, BH is killing lemon, lemon is half-crippled from atk by BH and temp just came plain too late.

I would drop it if I were you. Marvels don't understand common sense. You might have better luck at convincing them Santa is real.

(with respect to GreatKing, one of the best pvp-ers dragon ever had...dunno why he joined such a clan, but w/e, it's his decision)
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

seed1234

Quote from: Wake on July 08, 2008, 12:53:16 AM

I would drop it if I were you. Marvels don't understand common sense. You might have better luck at convincing them Santa is real.

(with respect to GreatKing, one of the best pvp-ers dragon ever had...dunno why he joined such a clan, but w/e, it's his decision)

i guess you are right, peace out
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE