Web Analytics
Aden 29.11.2008 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Aden 29.11.2008

Started by RideMYDicK, November 29, 2008, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLox

Cuase they think it will show how noobish they are.

Quote from: Furesy on November 30, 2008, 11:09:48 AM
wow, that siege looks interesting, look out lox, maybe I'll indeed come back and annoy you! xd

Do it plix!

Quote from: Deavon on November 29, 2008, 11:39:19 PM
Alone nigga alone?What about meh?xD

QuoteEVEN IF I ~WILL~ BE.
I am not yet.  :P

Mayia

lol
The only clan not accepting war from TEMP is EB, the clan ex3 are just random noobs accepting and cancelling war on a daily base when I still played. TheHeroes did the same a while ago, though the last few weeks before I stopped they didn't anymore, but before that, they always cancelled war since they "Needed to buff themselves" and than accepted it once they were ready and fullbuffed again lol
wow, that siege looks interesting, look out lox, maybe I'll indeed come back and annoy you! xd

Since when EB dont accept war lol ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

emek

the clan ex3 are just random noobs accepting and cancelling war on a daily base when I still played.

lol? when did u play last time ?
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Mayia on November 30, 2008, 10:52:47 AM
TEMP dismissing wars ? I think Astric forgot how to dismiss wars since he didnt end any wars in the last 2  years. And EB ended war only 1 time, for 10 minutes so... lets not come with this bs  here. U have to accept the real fact that u r more than us and still SR+Katamaran+FB dont accept war with us... which tells alot. Anyway, good fight gz for the new owners.

PS btw, i am curious, u called us TEMP, how should we call u ?

actually im not playing anymore so i don't belong to iForce nor SR, nor Katamaran nor any alliance in the game. i was just stating a fact that Temp did cancel wars too "regroup" or whatever they were planning to do. And indeed i wanted too join TheHeroes since i was 1 of them when they left the server and alway's have been friends with Astric. and you can call me PuFf2
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on November 30, 2008, 03:55:26 PM
Since when EB dont accept war lol ?
My bad, wrote it wrong, I meant only clan from TEMP not cancelling war was EB. (accepting = cancelling)

Quotelol? when did u play last time ?
Arround 1 month ago, I doubt ex3 became any better in PvP in that time.

emek

Quote from: Furesy on November 30, 2008, 08:59:41 PM
My bad, wrote it wrong, I meant only clan from TEMP not cancelling war was EB. (accepting = cancelling)
Arround 1 month ago, I doubt ex3 became any better in PvP in that time.
We are talking about canceling war, and ex3 never do that shit.
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

Furesy

Quote from: emek on November 30, 2008, 09:07:23 PM
ex3 sucks so hard they hardly ever accepted the war, and when they did they cancelled it shortly after it anyway.

emek

Quote from: Furesy on November 30, 2008, 09:17:06 PM
ex3 sucks so hard they hardly ever accepted the war, and when they did they cancelled it shortly after it anyway.
i dont know what are u talking about hm ? we didnt cancel any war since year ? Only wars that we cancel are with katamaran and DoI clan, cuz they did exactly what are u talking now.
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

Neozinhu

Quote from: emek on November 30, 2008, 09:23:35 PM
i dont know what are u talking about hm ? we didnt cancel any war since year ? Only wars that we cancel are with katamaran and DoI clan, cuz they did exactly what are u talking now.
a year w/o cancel wars? LOL

when i was BM...we had war with ex3 only when u were in temp...in the week that u were out of the ally....cancel....and when u back...war again...

ex3 = meat shield imo

sry for my english  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

jygh

Quote from: emek on November 30, 2008, 09:07:23 PM
yes we know  (screen from today) :
(http://imageshack.us)

and on main clan :)
(http://imageshack.us)
  Nightmare 30x

spider28

Quote from: M3tta on December 01, 2008, 09:39:38 AM
ex3 ... n/c

Can you show date of that stoped war??  I thint that screens shows nothing maby that was many weeks ago...

Furesy

Quote from: Neozinhu on December 01, 2008, 12:49:41 AM
a year w/o cancel wars? LOL

when i was BM...we had war with ex3 only when u were in temp...in the week that u were out of the ally....cancel....and when u back...war again...

ex3 = meat shield imo
Exactly

Quote from: spider28 on December 01, 2008, 10:01:31 AM
Can you show date of that stoped war??  I thint that screens shows nothing maby that was many weeks ago...
Still proves my point.