I officially ROFLED xD - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

I officially ROFLED xD

Started by Deavon, May 20, 2009, 04:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Quote from: Mayia on May 23, 2009, 12:03:50 PM
About what EB guy r u talking ? Do u see any crest on that guy ? He was there pming me "invite me in party i will help".

Pretty sure I saw this nab BP failing to heal a party of EB at siege today.....
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Diabolical

Quote from: SirAlex on May 23, 2009, 08:54:13 PM
Look at our online number:
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7828/shot00049b.jpg
and even so u need those green guys to take it from us and u say u're omagad, if i were in ur place i wouldent had guts to write smth on this forum about how good u are in pvp. Changeing siege hours weekly ftw. Tbh, i doubt u will take other castles from us, unless someone will change again siege hours without any notice as it happeend this weekend.

its funny u use green ally as an argument .. when u have marvels and s1ndycate behind ur ass everywhere , and about numbers i rly didnt check how many were online but doesnt matter .. lets use ur same argument "its not mm y problem u couldnt get enough ppl" and about PVP .. u in example failed playing an archer with red bow and for ur clan as EB .. the ppl who r rly good at pvp r less than 10 .. so please u and ur clan r not in the place of acting pro pvpers
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

slimx

zerg powa ....  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TWK_PkIBSE

Furesy

Quote from: SirAlex on May 23, 2009, 08:54:13 PM
Look at our online number:
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7828/shot00049b.jpg
and even so u need those green guys to take it from us and u say u're omagad, if i were in ur place i wouldent had guts to write smth on this forum about how good u are in pvp. Changeing siege hours weekly ftw. Tbh, i doubt u will take other castles from us, unless someone will change again siege hours without any notice as it happeend this weekend.
Maybe ask Track to summon Baium/Antharas/Valakas at castle, maybe you'll have more online?

Quote from: Zuluman on May 24, 2009, 12:18:28 AM
Kinda funny I see you spamming CP all the time in PvP and siege today yet there is no Cp or CP macros in your skillbar..Jus an observastion :/
L2c :)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on May 24, 2009, 11:56:33 AM
what's that
L2control, program used for auto-assist, auto CP spam, auto targetting and warning sounds (e.g. someone targets you, you hear a sound) and being able to see if any wars are near your current position.

Zuluman

Quote from: Furesy on May 24, 2009, 11:04:28 AM
Maybe ask Track to summon Baium/Antharas/Valakas at castle, maybe you'll have more online?

Was hoping some1 else would say it for me ;)
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

our4n0s

Quote from: Diabolical on May 23, 2009, 03:53:00 PM
he is in ur clan as far as i know now ??? .. so he is EB.. crest doesnt matter if he was before or after video in EB clan

i was gona say, that he was very probably by now or would be soon, since it is the case of every muppet licking the holes they have a sight on, thanks for enlightening the mystere   :P
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Zuluman on May 24, 2009, 12:18:28 AM
Kinda funny I see you spamming CP all the time in PvP and siege today yet there is no Cp or CP macros in your skillbar..Jus an observastion :/

Anyhow we are a new ally, in our first weekend we almost took two castles from you but for a bit of luck on your part and bad organisation on ours. We didn't know about Valakas that afternoon so we won't count that. You got owned at Antharas but we gifted it to you (Which WILL NOT happen again) due to the fact that too many people in our alliance didn't have the quest because we were only there for PvP.

In the last two days we have owned you in a mass PvP @ TOI 11 and taken a castle from you (Beleive me you wern't the onlyone suffering due to siege times being freaked). Our ally is now 1 week and 1 day old and we are already starting to giive temps a run for their money... if I was a temp I would be starting to worry :/

About ally, i would remind you you have atm 10 hero in CB, and a 0 hero in cb is incoming, which may balance an improved organization  :P

Quote from: Furesy on May 24, 2009, 11:04:28 AM

you need a shortcut for l2c actually (as far as i know ) so, i would tend for another program, l2w or l2net could be the ones !
retired

cthon

Quote from: our4n0s on May 24, 2009, 12:20:59 PM
To the part about CP i would say lmao, i guess these tutorials posts, weren't just 'old and inactive', right amila?

About ally, i would remind you you have atm 10 hero in CB, and a 0 hero in cb is incoming, which may balance an improved organization  :P

there will still be some heroes in CB... not so many w/o your help but still :)
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Mayia

is funny to read this topic for real :). Ye we pown u, we won all rounds, u r dead bla bla bla but in the end, i will repeat myself " we took 2 castles out of 3 and all epic by now and mostly all horns from toi11" :). Go fool yourself cos "it is luck" but we all know the truth :). I hope my net conection will be up till siege tonight cos for sure it will be funny :).

PS: i said 3 pt vs 3 pt and it passed a day without any answere (it seems to me that is very easy to throw words in air)... auch. And ofcourse rebel i stil w8 for u wherever u want :). i rly hate this "dk measurment" but i see there is no other way to speak with u :) so lets roll :D.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

our4n0s

Quote from: cthon on May 24, 2009, 12:22:03 PM
there will still be some heroes in CB... not so many w/o your help but still :)
not that i wanna kill your hopes but, that's far from being sure !
retired