News:

Main Menu

a form of extorsion

Started by ChillyWilly, June 02, 2009, 04:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clear

Futile

Quote from: TrackZero on June 02, 2009, 03:40:27 PM
Oki doks, i gave up of making something, do what u feel to do, enjoy yourself. cya

1 Line of News any news each day . and you have my vote each day.

Furesy

Akon

Quote from: Anemonia on June 02, 2009, 03:16:33 PM
(I still don't believe i wrote this and probably i'll regret that later in future)

u can always edit ur posts  xddddd

The Ketchup Abuser!

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Furesy on June 02, 2009, 04:10:33 PM
Bunch of whiners lol

Fur, you strike me as a logical person, so thinking seriously, does it make sense to vote for someone who makes NO effort to EARN your vote?  All they can think of is to stick something in forum to annoy you unless you vote...

Furesy

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 02, 2009, 04:32:07 PM
Fur, you strike me as a logical person, so thinking seriously, does it make sense to vote for someone who makes NO effort to EARN your vote?  All they can think of is to stick something in forum to annoy you unless you vote...
Maybe look at it the other way arround.

Why would they put any effort if people are even to lazy to press a button once a day to make a vote lol

kidicarus

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 02, 2009, 04:32:07 PM

I see your point of view..... BUUUT everytime something good actually does happen it doesn't make the slightest diffrence in the votes. Eventhough we have hellbound running on atleast 2 of the servers we were still dropping on the list.
Same as with IL "im not gonna vote untill we get some updates" and when we finally got the update ppl voted for like 3 days and then forgot.

For us that actually have been trying to vote every day, and has seen the server slip further down the list each and every day this is kinda nice. Hopefully our server will get some new players.

It's a win win situation so just vote. I think Drake would rather close the server if it's gets to few ppl then actually trying to do something about it.
So trying to pressure admins into doing the right thing by not voting will most likely just come bite you in the ass.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

ChillyWilly

I can see your point too... I've been bitten in the ass before... lol
but Futile also has a good point.  How long would it take to post one line of news a day?
How hard would it be to tell certain **cough** ppl that keeping their GM panel depends on NOT abusing it?
How hard would it be for someone to log in just once a week and say "Hi everybody, I'm still alive!"?
WE aren't the only lazy ones!

I'll make a deal... if Drake logs in and post's a hello here, I'll vote every day for a week... after that, I'll vote every day each week he says "hi" anywhere in the forum...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 02, 2009, 05:00:04 PM
I can see your point too... I've been bitten in the ass before... lol
but Futile also has a good point.  How long would it take to post one line of news a day?
How hard would it be to tell certain **cough** ppl that keeping their GM panel depends on NOT abusing it?
How hard would it be for someone to log in just once a week and say "Hi everybody, I'm still alive!"?
WE aren't the only lazy ones!
Actually i do inform ppl of NM about everything at least once in a 72h
No1 abuse my gm panel ever!
I am telling more then Hi everybody i am still alive ever day and much much more then that, so i am not a lazy one! So please vote for DN as it is for NM, and maybe is time to think of coming to NM finally?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ChillyWilly

Quote from: TrackZero on June 02, 2009, 05:03:21 PM
Actually i do inform ppl of NM about everything at least once in a 72h
No1 abuse my gm panel ever!
I am telling more then Hi everybody i am still alive ever day and much much more then that, so i am not a lazy one! So please vote for DN as it is for NM, and maybe is time to think of coming to NM finally?

Track, I know you try... much more than anyone else I've seen.  But I won't just abandon 3+ years work, and I can't afford what you asked to bring it with me.

As for voting, if the vote was for just NM, sure, but it isn't, and the mess the others made is costing you...

kidicarus

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 02, 2009, 05:09:19 PM
Track, I know you try... much more than anyone else I've seen.  But I won't just abandon 3+ years work, and I can't afford what you asked to bring it with me.

As for voting, if the vote was for just NM, sure, but it isn't, and the mess the others made is costing you...

You're not even subbed yet xD Just get your lazy ass to NM and enjoy a non-corrupt environment with hellbound.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

ChillyWilly

Quote from: kidicarus on June 02, 2009, 05:20:22 PM
You're not even subbed yet xD Just get your lazy ass to NM and enjoy a non-corrupt environment with hellbound.

no, none of my chars are subbed.  only have one or two I might even WANT to sub.  but I've spent countless hours scraping together enough adena to expand recipe books, warehouses, and inventories, to make or buy equipment, to spoil or buy recipes, to drop spoil and buy books, I can't just do it all over.

especially since every time I stick my nose out of town on NM, I get pk'd