Web Analytics
Erase - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Erase

Started by our4n0s, June 04, 2009, 03:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

I dont really give a shit about oly, but fact is that last week with my bishop/necro EVERY erase landed on first try in like 10 fights witch is kinda making summoner classes useless. But i didnt notice lots of lethals..

My point is just that mana burn is retarded when it can crit with a 30% or 40% chance for 2k mana.

Anyways oly is too much freaked up already, there are 2-3 classes dominating everything and there is no way Drake will make it more balanced so i dont really care whatever will happen with oly.

Thnx ins xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

iNs

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 05, 2009, 12:04:20 PM
I dont really give a shit about oly, but fact is that last week with my bishop/necro EVERY erase landed on first try in like 10 fights witch is kinda making summoner classes useless. But i didnt notice lots of lethals..

My point is just that erase is retarded when it can crit with a 30% or 40% chance for 2k mana.

Anyways oly is too much freaked up already, there are 2-3 classes dominating everything and there is no way Drake will make it more balanced so i dont really care whatever will happen with oly.

mana burn, you newp ;x

and anyway, @kuko - ur finally freaking hero, personally dont know how but i dont give a flyin freak either, why are u cryin for the augs again? Id rather ask track to make refresh or other augs usable. He wanted to make the nukers not able to spam their augments but theyre still able to do that, while after the nerf refresh augs or other trigger stuff is just useless because of its awaiting and reuse time.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Shreed

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 05, 2009, 12:04:20 PM

Iam still w8 for some Archers on Oly ... Me and My friend (pr/bd too) make around 40 fights in this month and i meet only 1 Archer.  But i undertsand some dependence... If you are pp/wk or closerange fighter you can get fun only in Oly. I dont remeber it was in HB but i check some other severs and i was in some Underground Coliseum with Team Vs Team system and iam wandering about implenet this to NM coz this can bring lots of oportunites ....

kidicarus

Quote from: Shreed on June 05, 2009, 12:32:30 PM
Iam still w8 for some Archers on Oly ... Me and My friend (pr/bd too) make around 40 fights in this month and i meet only 1 Archer.  But i undertsand some dependence... If you are pp/wk or closerange fighter you can get fun only in Oly. I dont remeber it was in HB but i check some other severs and i was in some Underground Coliseum with Team Vs Team system and iam wandering about implenet this to NM coz this can bring lots of oportunites ....

Yeah underground coliseum please! The only ppl going to normal coliseum or arenas now, is me on selfbuff.... and some random fag with 8 buffbots on his back.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Mohit0

You are all talking too much,   

JUST  nerf erase + mana burn  and dont analyse everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is life before death?

Ozukyz

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 05, 2009, 01:57:30 PM
You are all talking too much,   

JUST  nerf erase + mana burn  and dont analyse everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

nerf mage bane / death spike/ silence plx :<
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Mohit0

Quote from: Ozukyz on June 05, 2009, 02:22:42 PM
nerf mage bane / death spike/ silence plx :<

u forgot curse of doom ::)

there is life before death?

Soltys

Quote from: Shreed on June 05, 2009, 12:32:30 PM
Iam still w8 for some Archers on Oly ...

yeah me too  ;D
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

Diabolical

Quote from: kuko on June 05, 2009, 07:13:39 AM
zealot +9=1 min

lol when u read the buff time on a buff .. lets say when u see it 1 min that means its between 2 min and 1 min ... that doesn't mean its 1 min and dont bullshit us plz .. i watched ur zealot .. its 2 min +
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

cristianvernal

Quote from: Diabolical on June 05, 2009, 03:35:54 AM
sure .. remove lethal from dagger skills too and nerf turnign spell coz its annoying and i cant target th normally  and nerf zealot from ty/wc and ty / ol and remove enchant time on zealot coz it can be for 3 min now and btw nerf any class that wins me in oly because its not fair i lose and they win

thanks

thats what i freaking mean rebel, and then u pm me asking "what did i do?, what do u acuse me off?" gtfo!

u r the same as the other guy.... freaking annoying and always keeping whats good for u, so others dont get a chance...

back to topic, or mby a buff like resistance to mana burn....or smth like that....

xmaaadx

Ozukyz

u know what ...u alll suck :D
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

cofo

Quote from: Diabolical on June 05, 2009, 04:09:56 PM
lol when u read the buff time on a buff .. lets say when u see it 1 min that means its between 2 min and 1 min ... that doesn't mean its 1 min and dont bullshit us plz .. i watched ur zealot .. its 2 min +

Zealot +time ain't working yet.. He probably got double skill.

Nerf mana burn and erase, like altheo said, and give us (summoners) back old 3rd class summons, from IL beggining.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare