Erase - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Erase

Started by our4n0s, June 04, 2009, 03:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Diabolical on June 09, 2009, 09:38:29 PM
laymedown or kazimira would win u easily wind .. please dont start giving me teh crap about how pro u r .. even my bd / ps could kill u
Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 09, 2009, 07:09:19 PM
lol, you're funny. one sps/ee has only to land a lucky erase on laymedown's unicorn and then stay close to spam aura flash if Laymedown tries to resummon.
the point is not how pro or not i am lol, learn to READ :)
The point is how easy any class with erase can win against a healer/summoner w/o augment. erase + switch skill (aura flash) if he tries to resummon.

can your brain comprehand that or you'll reply again with how much you pwn me? <3
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Mohit0

NERF ERASE

1 more day at oly and  6/7 erase succeed

whats the point of summons then OMFG?

there is life before death?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 09, 2009, 10:05:45 PM

NERF ERASE

1 more day at oly and  6/7 erase succeed

whats the point of summons then OMFG?
quick question
you resummon after you get summon erased? i won fights with 3 resummoning of 3 different unicorns :)) i dunno what is the reuse of erase now....

just get your summons on bar for quick resummon.

cristianvernal

Quote from: Diabolical on June 09, 2009, 09:38:29 PM
laymedown or kazimira would win u easily wind .. please dont start giving me teh crap about how pro u r .. even my bd / ps could kill u
thats funny .. olympiad is not fun anymore because of 1 person ? and no .. no th/pp or orc/wc or ol managed to kill laymedown or kazimira even before olympiad .. there r exceptions of course but the chance to win them with fighter / mage is pretty low ..

r u trying to flame me or what .. coz thats ended up with big failure , or u just cant believe it i have work and gf and im still able to play oly ? .. need advices on how to organize ur day ?
let me know

i actually confused u with altheo xDDDD

dont need another hater on my list...

xmaaadx

Mohit0

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 09, 2009, 10:16:16 PM
quick question
you resummon after you get summon erased? i won fights with 3 resummoning of 3 different unicorns :)) i dunno what is the reuse of erase now....

no brain no pain 
resummon a cursed man ...
gf

there is life before death?

Neozinhu

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 09, 2009, 10:34:06 PM
no brain no pain 
resummon a cursed man ...
gf
wtb elpys at oly

noob :D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 09, 2009, 10:16:16 PM
quick question

Necros need a dead body of a mob to be able to resummon  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Diabolical

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 09, 2009, 09:47:36 PM
the point is not how pro or not i am lol, learn to READ :)
The point is how easy any class with erase can win against a healer/summoner w/o augment. erase + switch skill (aura flash) if he tries to resummon.

can your brain comprehand that or you'll reply again with how much you pwn me? <3

dude u r really wrong .. drakslord which is best current th/ pp in game lose always to laymedown even before laymedown get mana burn augment .. ask him urself .. iarhangell and the 2 couple ty / ol failed to kill laymedown as hell .. same goes for kazimira .. he always wins daggers or orcs .. pp / wk or ee / es wont have hard time to resummon .. first of all . pp has resists to whatever ur class is .. so ur damage on him will be weak and with mage bane u lost ur empower and acumen .. so no as a mage u will never kill him ,same for fighters no ww and haste .. u r gone   

for laymedown .. nothing faster than his normal mana burn especially on agility + heals from ee .. show me one match please where anyoen could stop them both from summoning

in case u cant realise .. i play oly way more than u and i watch fights for so many ppl .. i know how oly goes especially for both of them
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 09, 2009, 10:35:48 PM
Necros need a dead body of a mob to be able to resummon  ;)
luci did an amazing shit once. i mean, is not amazing, but i never thought of it.

i kiled his +14 summon in oly on arcane agility while he was on whiplash effect and he resummoned from the corpse of his own summon. i was like wtf, another one?  ;D

kidicarus

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 09, 2009, 11:10:23 PM
luci did an amazing shit once. i mean, is not amazing, but i never thought of it.

i kiled his +14 summon in oly on arcane agility while he was on whiplash effect and he resummoned from the corpse of his own summon. i was like wtf, another one?  ;D

I have tried that...... was pretty sure that was impossible... Or did i do something wrong?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Neozinhu

Quote from: kidicarus on June 09, 2009, 11:51:19 PM
I have tried that...... was pretty sure that was impossible... Or did i do something wrong?
true...i tried it in retail also...wasn't possible summon one cursed using ur own summon
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 09, 2009, 11:10:23 PM

He resumoned it from your summon not his own..
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"