Web Analytics
Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more

Started by lucifsg, June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Jus remove subclass skills from oly  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Without stackuing subs no crying
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Wedrowycz

Quote from: zthrx on June 10, 2009, 08:35:04 AM
what a bullshit, last month I made 67 fights and I succeeded lethals  like 10 times, half of it was just cp lethal..

Strange coz when i watch oly i see sometimes daggers wining 2-3 fights in a row with lethal so u are naab or unlucky one :P

zthrx

Quote from: Zuluman on June 10, 2009, 08:47:07 AM
Jus remove subclass skills from oly  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Without stackuing subs no crying

i think my idea was better, less codding and other problems

ppl instead of going coliseum, they could go olympiad without need to log their bots to buff
this is easy as freak to understand but no1 gives a shiit lol, and u still try to invent some super ideas to nerf classes, removing skills etc..
it's just bringing ppl from out of town/coli to oly. Indeed 80% are in town, specially temps after killing valakas/antharas/baium  no point to search them somewhere else on map hehe

zthrx

Quote from: Wedrowycz on June 10, 2009, 08:47:44 AM
Strange coz when i watch oly i see sometimes daggers wining 2-3 fights in a row with lethal so u are naab or unlucky one :P

ye 2 times in a row it's max, and after this they lose 2-3 in a row and losing 4x more than they won believe me. If you aren't dagger you never played a dagger, you shouldn't talk about it...

lucifsg

ahahahhahahah
u ppl giving me a really good laugh. Imo oly should be full buffed and 2v2 not 1v1 .
MORE IDEAS PLS XD
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

zthrx

Quote from: lucifsg on June 10, 2009, 08:53:35 AM
ahahahhahahah
u ppl giving me a really good laugh. Imo oly should be full buffed and 2v2 not 1v1 .
MORE IDEAS PLS XD

imho it's better than yours, maby you'll tell me whats funny? maby using all disadvantages of it?   it's good as it is for you in next chronicles ha? never see ur ass so often out of town...

Chaplin

ahahahhahahah
MORE IDEAS PLS XD
mb only class based games?:P
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

Javardsnegger

Quote from: lucifsg on June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM
@ all "cry me a river-i wanna nerf u so i can kill u " players like u

Also a player has 4 valakas necklaces and around 1800 coins. Wanna ask (AS MOST OF US AGREE WITH ME OFC) to delete  3 of the 4 necklaces he has and all his coins cause i feel poor.

Is that true? :o :o :o? F@@@@@@@@@@@@@k
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Chaplin on June 10, 2009, 08:58:59 AM
mb only class based games?:P

and the pathetic based olympiad games Transfere starts again .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

SysTemHacK

ahahahhahahah
MORE IDEAS PLS XD

and is't it makes u laugh HAHAHAHA and jajajaja when u join Oly with almost afull buffed char and start to pown every one when u make them out of thier full mana in few secs ?

zthrx idea made u laugh coz ppl will become equal with u in buffs and u don't want that ? right
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM
Also a player has 4 valakas necklaces and around 1800 coins. Wanna ask (AS MOST OF US AGREE WITH ME OFC) to delete  3 of the 4 necklaces he has and all his coins cause i feel poor.
Leave me out of this!

Mioo

Quote from: zthrx on June 10, 2009, 08:43:58 AM
just make it normal for 1 time, maby for a month and lets see how it works... coz it works pretty well out of town and no1 is crying...
Well, first we should focus on bugs and things, which don't work here, then we can try your idea, and see how it will work q:
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?