Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more

Started by lucifsg, June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunit

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 11, 2009, 06:04:54 PM
Ofc we all hope that olympiad games become more fun again , But not only removing agumentations from Oly would make balance among all classes but it's ofc an priority to start with , for that I suggest too
double reuse time of mana burn .
remove effect of arcana agility on mana burn .
Increase the size of olympiad stadium , remove the cages so we could know the opponent and prepare .
increase the number of buffs and buff options at that guard inside olympiad stadium to reduce the domination of buffers subs .
i agree with you in the part of augment/mana burn, but you're asking too much.
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

WindPhoenix

what a pile of crap.

olympiad is meant to be fun, and fun is not related to winning all the time. you win one fight, you lose one, shit happends, life goes on.

If you want to win all the time to increase the size of your e-dk, start making oly bots depending on which is the best OP combo in that moment and reroll when it gets nerfed. Or start spending daddy's money, this way you'll be powerful enough to maintain the hero ballance on the server or be godlike and sell hero stats...

or you could just stick to a decent number of chars, enjoy the game with your pals, enjoy the oly as you get better in 1 vs 1 and smile when you get rolled by one of the e-machos i've been talking above.

hf.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Diabolical on June 12, 2009, 01:18:12 AM
what u said about how to make oly balanced . is still pure crap , its just lots of crap selfish ideas to how to boost ur char inside oly and nerf others .. more than 50% of l2 community hate to see ppl better than them in something .. and u r one of those , ppl would cry and whine a rivers just because someone is better than them
Thats the perfect definition of agumentation skills and how it works in Oly .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

SysTemHacK

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 12, 2009, 04:57:00 AM
what a pile of crap.

olympiad is meant to be fun, and fun is not related to winning all the time. you win one fight, you lose one, shit happends, life goes on.

If you want to win all the time to increase the size of your e-dk, start making oly bots depending on which is the best OP combo in that moment and reroll when it gets nerfed. Or start spending daddy's money, this way you'll be powerful enough to maintain the hero ballance on the server or be godlike and sell hero stats...

or you could just stick to a decent number of chars, enjoy the game with your pals, enjoy the oly as you get better in 1 vs 1 and smile when you get rolled by one of the e-machos i've been talking above.

hf.

Totaly agree .

Diabolical

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 13, 2009, 03:39:50 AM
Thats the perfect definition of agumentation skills and how it works in Oly .

augmentations is not idea, its something we have already , and  its not selfish .. its available for everyone .. ur argument failed lol
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Diabolical on June 13, 2009, 04:41:36 AM
augmentations is not idea, its something we have already , and  its not selfish .. its available for everyone .. ur argument failed lol

So you really think augments didn't freak up olympiads more than it was freaked up before implementing augments? All the oly support chars can actually deal almost the same damage as nukers + the support chars have almost fullbuffs so is this really making it balanced? But your saying that everyone can get augments... But even if everyone would get the augment he wants, nothing would change, since support chars with nuke and mana burn augments would still have a huuuuuge advantage.

Now i know your defending this since you also have an augment like this and used lots of coins for it, but come on, do you really believe people are bitching cuz they want to farm here? They are bitching cuz they have totally no fun in oly since few oly bots or so called "we pwn cuz we are skilled" are killing them in few seconds or at least making their mana 0 and than running around laughing at em.

Now no offence to altheo or luci, since i know they are good pvpers, but get real ffs. Who the hell couldn't learn to pwn with a fullbuffed and fullgeared char in oly? Yea people did these combos too, but did they had the gear/augment for it?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Diabolical on June 13, 2009, 04:41:36 AM
augmentations is not idea, its something we have already , and  its not selfish .. its available for everyone .. ur argument failed lol
First of all it's sure not available for every one , u talk like there is a NPC and u are getting from it what ever agumentation u choose from the list for afew adenas , to have an agumentation nuking skill / mana burn on abot combo for oly needs abit of luck and ALOT of money and thats not available for every one , and if my argument failed then for god sake tell me what u r arguing for ?!
what is the point u want to prove , u want to prove that sws/ee and es/ee with mana burn agumentation ain't an OP ?! or maybe u want to prove that u guys paid alot of money for it and for that u deserve it and we all have to accept that or gtfo heh u can't even use that as areason coz u made of it 10x what u paid , or u want to say that for every era on that server had an oly powners and we should just get along with it , removing agumentations won't make the absolute equality and balance but it's agood starting step forward to it .

Diabolical

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 13, 2009, 08:56:31 AM

Now i know your defending this since you also have an augment like this and used lots of coins for it, but come on, do you really believe people are bitching cuz they want to farm here? They are bitching cuz they have totally no fun in oly since few oly bots or so called "we pwn cuz we are skilled" are killing them in few seconds or at least making their mana 0 and than running around laughing at em.

Tomek .. seriously .. there is only 1 sws / ee now who rules the oly because an augment , and for altheo and kazi they would rule oly with or without oly .. and me tk/ee and its far far from being op

so u believe 1 sws / ee and 1 tk/ee is ruining the oly ? is that rly the argument here ? and do u believe that by disable augment inside .. oly is getting any better ? .. we both used to play olympiad since c4 and u know exactly that this is a pure shit and oly is not a fair place and it wont be ever , even on retail ,  what im saying is those ppl whien and cry and try to convince themselves that oly is better without augment just because most of them r retards and jealous that someone is better than them in something
Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 13, 2009, 12:03:32 PM
First of all it's sure not available for every one , u talk like there is a NPC and u are getting from it what ever agumentation u choose from the list for afew adenas , to have an agumentation nuking skill / mana burn on abot combo for oly needs abit of luck and ALOT of money and thats not available for every one , and if my argument failed then for god sake tell me what u r arguing for ?!
what is the point u want to prove , u want to prove that sws/ee and es/ee with mana burn agumentation ain't an OP ?! or maybe u want to prove that u guys paid alot of money for it and for that u deserve it and we all have to accept that or gtfo heh u can't even use that as areason coz u made of it 10x what u paid , or u want to say that for every era on that server had an oly powners and we should just get along with it , removing agumentations won't make the absolute equality and balance but it's agood starting step forward to it .

who's problem that u dotn have coins to get augments ?? .. its yours :D lol .. its not our fault that u dont have coins , i never donated and yet i got an augment .. if u dunno how to handle ur stuff into the game thats ur problem and noone else , and i will give u an example about ur stupid post :

remove dynasty sets from oly because its op and not everyone have it coz not everyone has coins to buy one.

stupid right ??

zthrx

Quote from: Diabolical on June 13, 2009, 05:59:39 PM
Tomek .. seriously .. there is only 1 sws / ee now who rules the oly because an augment , and for altheo and kazi they would rule oly with or without oly .. and me tk/ee and its far far from being op

so u believe 1 sws / ee and 1 tk/ee is ruining the oly ? is that rly the argument here ? and do u believe that by disable augment inside .. oly is getting any better ? .. we both used to play olympiad since c4 and u know exactly that this is a pure shit and oly is not a fair place and it wont be ever , even on retail ,  what im saying is those ppl whien and cry and try to convince themselves that oly is better without augment just because most of them r retards and jealous that someone is better than them in something
who's problem that u dotn have coins to get augments ?? .. its yours :D lol .. its not our fault that u dont have coins , i never donated and yet i got an augment .. if u dunno how to handle ur stuff into the game thats ur problem and noone else , and i will give u an example about ur stupid post :

remove dynasty sets from oly because its op and not everyone have it coz not everyone has coins to buy one.

stupid right ??

I thought you'll write smth  objective...  too bad

Diabolical

Quote from: zthrx on June 13, 2009, 06:14:49 PM
I thought you'll write smth  objective...  too bad

i dont midn ur full buffed oly idea .. its actually better idea than whinnign all over teh forums in 5-6 different topics about teh same thing, but full buffed oly will be useful for some and not for others .. since as they said . tankers will rule the oly

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Diabolical on June 13, 2009, 05:59:39 PM

so u believe 1 sws / ee and 1 tk/ee is ruining the oly ? is that rly the argument here ? and do u believe that by disable augment inside .. oly is getting any better ? .. we both used to play olympiad since c4 and u know exactly that this is a pure shit and oly is not a fair place and it wont be ever , even on retail ,  what im saying is those ppl whien and cry and try to convince themselves that oly is better without augment just because most of them r retards and jealous that someone is better than them in something

So lets just say there would be some really rare augment that you can get with less than 1% chance and i get it with a few stones and nobody would have any chance against me in oly and i would be in oly everyday from 8-12. Would you say: "oh come on, cuz of ONLY 1 person you want to nerf this augment"?
You would just ignore the fact that this augment is really overpowered cuz only 1 person has it? Whats the difference if only 1 person has it. Its overpowered, it wouldnt matter if i would join oly with it like 2-3 times per month like the +50 dragon slayer that one guy had in the past -> nobody gave a shit since i never saw him in any pvp, but here these 2 guys are in oly everyday.

Im not saying that oly would be totally balanced without augments, but cuz oly cant be balanced we shouldnt try to make it as balanced as possible or should we just let it be this way and wait for some more support chars to pop up and we let olympiad die this way?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

lucifsg

so if on retail a pp gets prominence which automatically makes him farmer in oly, rest comunity should cry to remove it ?
cant believe u ...
Augments are open for all . Even if u cant donate to get coins for it u can farm em . so go farm em and stop crying on forum
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>