Web Analytics
Oly poll - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Oly poll

Started by zthrx, June 10, 2009, 12:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you think oly with mana + pots + full buff is a good idea, as it is out of town everyday?

yes
63 (44.7%)
no
78 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 136

zthrx

Quote from: Soltys on June 12, 2009, 06:30:32 PM
cuz there is no ideas needed, oly is good like it is now just learn to play ur char w/o fullbuff

I didn't figured out that I'm still noob, thx  8) lets leave it as it is

Devil

Quote from: our4n0s on June 10, 2009, 12:25:32 PM
I voted no, because this is something that just like you said, you have access to out of town.
That would only feet you because you are PvP oriented, but this idea is silly, it's like you know this is the way you will farm oly, come on, we both know it, you are just willing to get the system that suits you, like everyone.
So, this would make selfbuff pvps vanish from Dnet, it's not even worth being talked about ( yet i did talk about as i post, and i did vote) i mean that Drake will never ever do that, therefore, no need to talk about it

like current one is suiting you?

i can't see any difference.

imo: disable olympiad <3

cristianvernal

Quote from: Devil on June 12, 2009, 06:58:47 PM
like current one is suiting you?

kinda exact words imo...

xmaaadx

cofo

Putting pots on oly (mana pots) will make most of mage vs mage fights dmg fights because with mana u can always heal till end of time.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

zthrx

Quote from: cofo on June 12, 2009, 07:36:43 PM
Putting pots on oly (mana pots) will make most of mage vs mage fights dmg fights because with mana u can always heal till end of time.

even without mana pots, mages heals themeselves till the end of the fight   8)

Gunit

Quote from: zthrx on June 13, 2009, 12:56:29 AM
even without mana pots, mages heals themeselves till the end of the fight   8)
one word:
owned!
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

zthrx

Quote from: Gunit on June 13, 2009, 03:07:27 AM
one word:
owned!

guess I need to make some movies to show you that....

SysTemHacK

Potions idea not acceptable for many reasons , first some potions can't go with olympiad style like HP / MP / CP Elixirs and CP potions too that would make matches endless since on self low damage , and even if some potions allowed and some not , ww / acumen / haste potions would take away worrior/mage pane from summoners and necros , for mana potions inside oly that would reduce the value of mana burn skill which is not fair to totaly kill it , managing ur mana inside olympiad games is apart of it and that would kill the only chance for amage depend on mana burn skill to kill a Gladiators , Tyrants , Assassins .
useing mana potions would be anot fair nerfe for mana burn , Indeed mana burn for now it's in need for abit of nerf specially when useing it on arcana agility , but lets not over reacting about it .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

zthrx

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 13, 2009, 03:59:30 AM
Potions idea not acceptable for many reasons , first some potions can't go with olympiad style like HP / MP / CP Elixirs and CP potions too that would make matches endless since on self low damage , and even if some potions allowed and some not , ww / acumen / haste potions would take away worrior/mage pane from summoners and necros , for mana potions inside oly that would reduce the value of mana burn skill which is not fair to totaly kill it , managing ur mana inside olympiad games is apart of it and that would kill the only chance for amage depend on mana burn skill to kill a Gladiators , Tyrants , Assassins .
useing mana potions would be anot fair nerfe for mana burn , Indeed mana burn for now it's in need for abit of nerf specially when useing it on arcana agility , but lets not over reacting about it .

u drama so much jesus... can't you accept to information smth like "test", instead every1 trying to be nostradamus knowing shiit how it will work in whole "combo system and affect on fights"...

Morbid_Angel

just a thought:

make Oly like official..let's taste something from the original L2....L2 as it was meant to be played!!!
this can happen if:

lets say you're TY/OL
you join in TY stats
by the moment you register for a match and move to Oly stadium both active and passive skills from OL are dissabled.
by the end of the month,the one with more points as Tyrant..IS the BETTER Tyrant in each server(cause of skills/items)..and not some OP beast that got his points on Olympiad-weak classes!!
and when you go to the Oly manager to become hero(get hero aura etc..) you keep all your skills as TY/OL.

dunno if Drake can code this..but in my opinion this would balance the Oly+it adds a unique feature to the network which can get new ppl  here.

an other,more simple solution would be that you can only join Oly with your Retail class
by the end of the month we have the best player of each class as hero BUT in order to gain hero aura/hero "spam"/BOGs/etc...you have to sacrifice your DN-subclass!!!

Everything comes with a price..
You win something...you lose something...

and those with better items/skills/whatever have still more chances to win,in both options given,so they won't cry

just my opinion 

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Morbid_Angel on June 14, 2009, 08:05:20 PM
just a thought:

make Oly like official..let's taste something from the original L2....L2 as it was meant to be played!!!
this can happen if:

lets say you're TY/OL
you join in TY stats
by the moment you register for a match and move to Oly stadium both active and passive skills from OL are dissabled.
by the end of the month,the one with more points as Tyrant..IS the BETTER Tyrant in each server(cause of skills/items)..and not some OP beast that got his points on Olympiad-weak classes!!
and when you go to the Oly manager to become hero(get hero aura etc..) you keep all your skills as TY/OL.

dunno if Drake can code this..but in my opinion this would balance the Oly+it adds a unique feature to the network which can get new ppl  here.

an other,more simple solution would be that you can only join Oly with your Retail class
by the end of the month we have the best player of each class as hero BUT in order to gain hero aura/hero "spam"/BOGs/etc...you have to sacrifice your DN-subclass!!!

and those with better items/skills/whatever have still more chances to win,in both options given,so they won't cry

just my opinion 
that would be great.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Neozinhu

Quote from: Morbid_Angel on June 14, 2009, 08:05:20 PM
just a thought:

this can happen if:

lets say you're TY/OL
you join in TY stats

just my opinion 

+2
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008