Its our time to cry - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Its our time to cry

Started by Diabolical, June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohit0

Quote from: our4n0s on June 24, 2009, 12:02:57 AM

about mohito and kiko, i would give a point to kiko, because the mere idea of checking free wins and loses is silly dude, maybe its easier for a farmer to get why, since as he said, we can lose some weak classes, it can even look like a free win sometime, while it's not

a big   L O L

so mr cool  guy u  r not transfering huh?

there is life before death?

our4n0s

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 24, 2009, 12:51:57 PM
a big   L O L

so mr cool  guy u  r not transfering huh?

first chill
second for info how many coin are you ready to spend for bp/es?
third i didn't play laymedown for 3 weeks, and i logued oly with alth like 4 hours this month so yes i am not transfering.
four  :D i use to transfer yeah i used to transfer a lot.. not the point is it?
Basically i may be wrong, i was lazy to read the whole conversation between you and kiko and i just caught 2-3 posts and thought it was about yhou being for a punishment toward the guys transfering points, and him being against it, well :
all I am saying is you can't check free wins, what if i just disconect when i am against my friend? not killing the processus since gm can see that (even if he wouldn't bother) but just un plugging my router?
What if i really lag? beside it it is really easy to pretend a real lose, of course i couldn't do it with layme against some lame char like sr/sws but against ne/pp, pp/wk, pp/th you wouldn't see anyhthing, for instance to a th pp friend of mine i could spam some shits looking like mana burn but being trance or just block ww and let him spend his mana on blows, lethal will come and you wont notice that i actually gave the win.
Now maybe i just missunderstood the subject and therefore embarassed myself  ;)

to systemhack, the only smart thing i saw from you is how to nerf sr/wl or pr/wl without nerfing he/wl, all the rest was shit, like mana burn being nerfed now lol.
retired

cofo

Lethal should be nerfed, do we have to write topic on 100 pages?

The idea of winning the fight with one "lucky strike" ( it's not cigarette advert:p) is just stupid. Ofc it can be fun when there is mass pvp, everyone dies, get rezed, and there is alot of action, but it should NEVER happen on 1 on 1 fight when there is some PRIZE they fight for. Yes i'm talking about oly. Situation when u almost have the opponent on the ground and suddenly BOOM, he lethals u, and lets say u lose 100 points, it's just unacceptable.

Make lethal cutting hp down to 1k or something.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

BassSultan^^

Quote from: cofo on June 24, 2009, 05:24:26 PM
Lethal should be nerfed, do we have to write topic on 100 pages?

The idea of winning the fight with one "lucky strike" ( it's not cigarette advert:p) is just stupid. Ofc it can be fun when there is mass pvp, everyone dies, get rezed, and there is alot of action, but it should NEVER happen on 1 on 1 fight when there is some PRIZE they fight for. Yes i'm talking about oly. Situation when u almost have the opponent on the ground and suddenly BOOM, he lethals u, and lets say u lose 100 points, it's just unacceptable.

Make lethal cutting hp down to 1k or something.

funny  lethal you got 1k hp and you get next blow or backstab there is no need fixing it here ths can always make second blow after a lethal so you wont have a big difference in it if you do 1 k hp after lethal left. If he need to hit you 2 time normal or with a fast skill is almost the same. =)

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

iNs

Quote from: BassSultan^^ on June 24, 2009, 05:31:23 PM

funny  lethal you got 1k hp and you get next blow or backstab there is no need fixing it here ths can always make second blow after a lethal so you wont have a big difference in it if you do 1 k hp after lethal left. If he need to hit you 2 time normal or with a fast skill is almost the same. =)

believe me, 1hp and 1K hp is not the same lol, fast reactin mage can heal himself up during that time.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Mohit0

Quote from: our4n0s on June 24, 2009, 01:17:19 PM
first chill
second for info how many coin are you ready to spend for bp/es?
third i didn't play laymedown for 3 weeks, and i logued oly with alth like 4 hours this month so yes i am not transfering.
four  :D i use to transfer yeah i used to transfer a lot.. not the point is it?
Basically i may be wrong, i was lazy to read the whole conversation between you and kiko and i just caught 2-3 posts and thought it was about yhou being for a punishment toward the guys transfering points, and him being against it, well :
all I am saying is you can't check free wins, what if i just disconect when i am against my friend? not killing the processus since gm can see that (even if he wouldn't bother) but just un plugging my router?
What if i really lag? beside it it is really easy to pretend a real lose, of course i couldn't do it with layme against some lame char like sr/sws but against ne/pp, pp/wk, pp/th you wouldn't see anyhthing, for instance to a th pp friend of mine i could spam some shits looking like mana burn but being trance or just block ww and let him spend his mana on blows, lethal will come and you wont notice that i actually gave the win.
Now maybe i just missunderstood the subject and therefore embarassed myself  ;)

to systemhack, the only smart thing i saw from you is how to nerf sr/wl or pr/wl without nerfing he/wl, all the rest was shit, like mana burn being nerfed now lol.

i saw u give points at oly dunno if u was playing that char or no i just saw laymedown  to surrender vs some coins  ::)

there is life before death?

Diabolical

Quote from: BassSultan^^ on June 24, 2009, 05:31:23 PM

lol .. actually even if its down to 500 hp .. still fine for me . i wouldnt die .. dont worry abotu us .. we r happy with 1k hp , we dotn want more :D
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Titan1

FIX MANA BURN come on just put the same landing like b4 and this reuse is ok =)
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

zthrx

Quote from: Diabolical on June 24, 2009, 06:41:44 PM
lol .. actually even if its down to 500 hp .. still fine for me . i wouldnt die .. dont worry abotu us .. we r happy with 1k hp , we dotn want more :D

because you shouldn't lose at all right?  8)  
yes plz nerf lethal badly, so you wont lose anymore, and you wont leave us coz NM is dying bcoz of lethal  :'(

wtb luck at sieges, for the past 3 sieges  I did less than 5 lethals, no1 of them was 100%  :'( :'( :'(
ps: I met astri at battleground and he didn't lethaled me also, so wtf? nerf lethal

BassSultan^^

well not everyone is reacting fast and you can get lagg to on our lagg freee server *** NAAAAAAAAT*** =)

and maybe you wont die so fast but anyway its cool how it is

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

iNs

LAWL THIS RECENT UPDATE ( MP/HP not restorin at the start of fight) is undeniably retarded freaking idea, congratulations track.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

cofo

I lost over 100 points at today oly due to lethals - CAN U freakING CHANGE IT ? ITS NOT FAIR TO LOSE BY ONE HIT ???
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare