Main Menu

Its our time to cry

Started by Diabolical, June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 22, 2009, 09:23:45 AM
dumb bump!

nerf lethal

At least I've got a point,u don't.So,keep nerfing ur brain.

Mohit0

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 22, 2009, 09:49:26 AM
At least I've got a point,u don't.So,keep nerfing ur brain.

if to write anything just to make ++ yr posts is a point then ye u have got a point
well done kid

nerf lethall

there is life before death?

Deathsoul

Nothing is nerfed, some mages can 2 shot frikking tanks with unlimited HP <.< 12k damage.

Im talking about icarus weapons <.<

Astri

I would suggest to fix skill enchantments (Assassination ,Focus Death , Dagger Mastery etc...) instead. You all gonna reroll your dagger chars after that  ;D
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

zthrx

kidicarus

Quote from: zthrx on June 22, 2009, 12:26:49 PM
NERF M. CRIT  8)

Nerf M.crit, Nerf lethals, Nerf the world. Just lemme keep my OP freezing strike and i'll be happy.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

VforVanilla

Nerf Lighting strike  :D. This shit is really overpowered if used by mage char because it was made to work sometimes when used by a sk which has about 500 matk NOT 6k. If lethal land you may be saved if you are mage but with lighting strike no  ;D

kidicarus

Quote from: VforVanilla on June 22, 2009, 12:37:50 PM
Nerf Lighting strike  :D. This shit is really overpowered if used by mage char because it was made to work sometimes when used by a sk which has about 500 matk NOT 6k. If lethal land you may be saved if you are mage but with lighting strike no  ;D

Yeah 400 range, long reuse, and reflect on every char with magical mirror buff.
It has about 15% landing rate on players when you play on mage stats,,,, yeah let's nerf it.
And 6k m.atk is only possible for sh/sk and sk/ps... On human stats with am+a+4 and  Dnet robe set you will have about 3,5k m.atk.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

zthrx

Quote from: kidicarus on June 22, 2009, 12:52:41 PM
It has about 15% landing rate on players when you play on mage stats,,,, yeah let's nerf it.
And 6k m.atk is only possible for sh/sk and sk/ps... On human stats with am+a+4 and  Dnet robe set you will have about 3,5k m.atk.

who is using m. mirror at siege  8) dances, songs, cov, pots, (in my case, active GW or VS) and nothing more coz of lack space in buffbar...

VforVanilla

Quote from: kidicarus on June 22, 2009, 12:52:41 PM

You don't have arcane power, empowering echo and you cannot apply INT dyes with your char, so you can't know exactly how it works when is enchanted to+10 or more.

Furesy

Quote from: VforVanilla on June 22, 2009, 01:02:07 PM
You don't have arcane power, empowering echo and you cannot apply INT dyes with your char, so you can't know exactly how it works when is enchanted to+10 or more.
Even if it lands, it doesn't last that long when it lands, so unless you're alone fighting 2 or 3 people you might die from it, but when you're in PT, usually the effect is already long gone before you die (let alone if it lands, it hardly does)

VforVanilla

Quote from: Furesy on June 22, 2009, 01:04:19 PM
Even if it lands, it doesn't last that long when it lands, so unless you're alone fighting 2 or 3 people you might die from it, but when you're in PT, usually the effect is already long gone before you die (let alone if it lands, it hardly does)

They whine about oly's Lethals so i added this for oly also as in 30 secs which lasts is 90% possible to die from perfect condition with mdef higher of 1500.