Web Analytics
Its our time to cry - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Its our time to cry

Started by Diabolical, June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

I can just laugh at people who pay for points or hero status, same goes for the ones that transfer points and than spam hero chat all proudly that they are heroes lol...  ::)

There is nothing you can do about it except balancing olympiads to the point where nobody will be able to reach more than 200-300 points so nobody will give away points for free or for coins. But this is probably impossible or needs alot of time to code.  :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Mohit0

Quote from: Kikolina on June 23, 2009, 07:34:10 PM
comparing l2w and oly? i dont get it, u re playing l2w while u re drunk? isnt l2w ment to play alone? u re setting it while u re drunk? i doubt even without alco and help u would be able to set it up :D even if im wrong at all these, i can say my net sucks, and ill lose to everyone who paid me / my friends, and lagg gone when i have xy ty ol, how u like that? xD
but ofcourse as for everything there is solution, u can make artificial intellegence that will calculate everyone s succes and if it comes to the mistake u'll get banned ^^

was just a example LOL ,  i mean that be drunk isnt a excuse

i told u already, i doubt anyone is PAYING to become hero.. pay coins for 1 month having % and valor, hero ud ? (i wouldnt talk if it was infinitve) if u re that rich to pay for such a stupid things, u can make the hero urself..

lol u play at this server nm x 30? if yes then u have no idea

most of the "fake-shared-paper(hi  zongoko xD)-heroes" are friends of top oly farmers, and as u said its everything ok with that (to everyone who isnt, read first paragraph :P)

corrupted? do u know what that means? that someone with bigger/stronger powers (gm) is helping one side against the other, i cant see corruption in oly, u wanna say track is making heroes?:P

ppl are sharing on official, ppl are sharing on private, u cant change that, u can only enlarge conditions to farm pts (deleting dn sub on oly), of course there are always oly dominating classes (ee with nuke known from official etc).. but at least the relation will be closer

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 23, 2009, 04:56:05 PM

is different have friends and let them win to take points and  different to pay those "friends" for it lol... 
what a friendship!  :P

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 23, 2009, 07:23:09 PM
I can just laugh at people who pay for points or hero status, same goes for the ones that transfer points and than spam hero chat all proudly that they are heroes lol...  ::)

There is nothing you can do about it except balancing olympiads to the point where nobody will be able to reach more than 200-300 points so nobody will give away points for free or for coins. But this is probably impossible or needs alot of time to code.  :)

that could work  , who knows...

ps : i laught too tomek  :P

there is life before death?

Mohit0

Quote from: Kikolina on June 23, 2009, 08:20:20 PM
yes it was just an example, there are thousands of things that u can say that happend and nobody can check if they're true and u can continue sharing :)

no i dont, i am playing on infinity, and never ever anyone pmed me to buy hero status :D still i doubt this is happening on nightmare :)

and still i dont see a problem for a bought hero status, its ruining economy or what? :P what is the difference between a bought or friend shared hero status? i dont know why u have so much against it =)

well bro, i think u  are from the guys who could bought hero status... all have to do with respect, selfrespect first of all and then the rest
if u feel good to do that its ok nvm,  but i say that i dont like  and i wish there was a solution to stop it....

and if u dont trust me ask arround, no reason  to lie
i have eyes and see   ::)

ps : welcome to nightmare  8)

zthrx

are you writing a book? who's gonna read all that  ;)

Mohit0

wildpussy

best would be to make oly fights like myBrute

u sign and watch the fight :]

no oly transfers and it's fair :>

flamingAwe

Quote from: wildpussy on June 23, 2009, 09:22:00 PM
best would be to make oly fights like myBrute

u sign and watch the fight :]

no oly transfers and it's fair :>

no thanx, i want my char use all skills, not randoms :D

our4n0s

i logued 1 hour, saw 3 fights of agil vs th/pps, draks x1 emtee x2, 3 lethals.
Met astri (tk/pw) and emtee (th/pp) each one made a lethal.
I actually likely never log, and therefore don't know the classes owning oly atm but it does sound a lot like its daggers era, yet i bet i would farm them all on laymedown, yet it's funny that they cryed enough to nerf mana burn, even funnier that even mages losing 'by mana burn' cryed for their own nerf so they could (actually a fake hope) win such chars as mine, so eventually they cant even gather some pts and oly s filled by fighters, at least it was the timei  logued.

about mohito and kiko, i would give a point to kiko, because the mere idea of checking free wins and loses is silly dude, maybe its easier for a farmer to get why, since as he said, we can lose some weak classes, it can even look like a free win sometime, while it's not

dont forget to add me for some chess games, way funnier than nm : ulysse_699@hotmail.com  ;)
retired

iNs

Quote from: our4n0s on June 24, 2009, 12:02:57 AM
i logued 1 hour, saw 3 fights of agil vs th/pps, draks x1 emtee x2, 3 lethals.
Met astri (tk/pw) and emtee (th/pp) each one made a lethal.
I actually likely never log, and therefore don't know the classes owning oly atm but it does sound a lot like its daggers era, yet i bet i would farm them all on laymedown, yet it's funny that they cryed enough to nerf mana burn, even funnier that even mages losing 'by mana burn' cryed for their own nerf so they could (actually a fake hope) win such chars as mine, so eventually they cant even gather some pts and oly s filled by fighters, at least it was the timei  logued.

about mohito and kiko, i would give a point to kiko, because the mere idea of checking free wins and loses is silly dude, maybe its easier for a farmer to get why, since as he said, we can lose some weak classes, it can even look like a free win sometime, while it's not

dont forget to add me for some chess games, way funnier than nm : ulysse_699@hotmail.com  ;)

ppl ge ttin confused, it was me on emtee and ... yae, lethal rate is pretty lol sometimes, i admit, too bad i dont get the lethals on the fight id like to get them :(

and about mana burn, i got 2k burned a couple of times as well, its nerfed, true, but not useless.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

VforVanilla

And from what i have seen so far lethals are quite often only from human daggers so i suppose critical blow makes all the work?

SysTemHacK

Quote from: iNs on June 24, 2009, 12:44:04 AM
ppl ge ttin confused, it was me on emtee and ... yae, lethal rate is pretty lol sometimes, i admit, too bad i dont get the lethals on the fight id like to get them :(

and about mana burn, i got 2k burned a couple of times as well, its nerfed, true, but not useless.
Nerf that too .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

iNs

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 24, 2009, 10:47:02 AM
Nerf that too .

Nah, thats pretty fine fo rnow, sometimes he owns u sometimes not, thats how it should be, mana burn is rather ok.

@lethals, yup, guess its cuz of crit blow.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...