Its our time to cry - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Its our time to cry

Started by Diabolical, June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Quote from: Diabolical on June 17, 2009, 07:28:08 PM
isnt that why erase and mana burn got nerf ??? it was because of oly .. or its good when ppl cry for mana burn and erase because of oly and now its not good anymore ?

and i use my "shitty char" outside oly and i enjoy playing it and this is not about my char now .. its about daggers lethal to 1 hp

me ( th / pal ) and puff (th/wk) we went to chimera and there was no single mob died without getting lethal , its way high rate , since its hard to observe it outside , watch dagger fights inside oly and check how much they lethal

@ rest of ur post .. u compare lethal to a mage crit ? .. archers crit , daggers crit all fighters crit with skills lol , is that ur argument ? i would understand u if u said that in c4 times but since IL there r chances for crittign during skill so comparing lethal to a magic crit is nonsense , even magic crit rate got nerf

0 arguments, 0 screens of test, 0 real resons to nerf

And try to kill 2 chimeras only with blows, without using single mana pots, and compare it to a mage who fullbuffed makes always the same dmg.
Dude don't enlighten me how dagger should work...

Sephiroth

Quote from: Furesy on June 17, 2009, 07:57:27 PM
Uhm, Mana burn normal skill was nerfed same time as Erase ;f

Mana Burn reuse was nerfed long ago,wasn't it?.

Diabolical

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 17, 2009, 08:10:41 PM
Mana Burn reuse was nerfed long ago,wasn't it?.

mana burn got nerf again lol .. where have u been :D ?
Quote from: zthrx on June 17, 2009, 08:05:17 PM
0 arguments, 0 screens of test, 0 real resons to nerf

And try to kill 2 chimeras only with blows, without using single mana pots, and compare it to a mage who fullbuffed makes always the same dmg.
Dude don't enlighten me how dagger should work...

u want screens ?? of what ? .. of msg saying LETHAL several times .. that proves it to u ??

wanna test it together ?? catch me ingame and i will prove it to u
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Sephiroth

Quote from: Diabolical on June 17, 2009, 08:21:35 PM
mana burn got nerf again lol .. where have u been :D ?

I know'bout aug. Mana Burn,and I agree'bout that nerf,but normal Mana Burn skill used to be nice,at least when I played EE/SPS,but,didn't test it in HB.I thought that just Augmented Mana Burn was nerfed,not the skill ( once again ),my bad so,but anyway I won't change my opinion'bout Lethals,neither'bout aug.Mana Burn.

lucifsg

i ve been w8ing long time to say smth like that :

NERF LETHAL

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Sephiroth

Quote from: lucifsg on June 17, 2009, 08:32:20 PM

NERF LETHAL

Talking'bout out of Oly,take a freaking WC and a SWS,and use COP and WindStorm,and voila,daggers/archers will be Elpys for u.
Anyway,if we'r gonna talk'bout nerfing things cos of Oly,nerf Zealot,UD,Vengeance,Dash,and w/e u want!....
Mana Burn aug. and Erase nerfs still had sense,but this one...

zthrx

Quote from: lucifsg on June 17, 2009, 08:32:20 PM

NERF LETHAL

why, I don't even use lethal to kill ur char, 3 blows are enought, so give some reasons if you cry here...

wildpussy

Quote from: zthrx on June 17, 2009, 08:46:58 PM
why, I don't even use lethal to kill ur char, 3 blows are enought, so give some reasons if you cry here...
the reason of nerf lethal is right here
it's quite annoying when you die by someone who hit you for 500-1000 damage, and he thinks he killed you without lethal :D
and th/pp is most funny char for oly, all they do is spam random blows and wait for lethal, some at least know what they r doing, some think they win couse of their skills  ::)

anyway official changes to lethal:
instead of making the player HP to 1, it makes it to 50% hp

WE WANT THIS HERE!!

zthrx

Quote from: wildpussy on June 17, 2009, 09:03:20 PM
it's quite annoying when you die by someone who hit you for 500-1000 damage, and he thinks he killed you without lethal :D
and th/pp is most funny char for oly, all they do is spam random blows and wait for lethal, some at least know what they r doing, some think they win couse of their skills  ::)

WE WANT THIS HERE!!

dude what a bullshit you talk... did you even played a dagger? spam blows? did you read what I wrote that only every second and third blow lands? go oly and know you aren't able to use mana pots, than pray for the best lucky blows land (without half skills launched coz of mana eater), and go kill mage

If you know a shiit don't write a shiit mofo. I had never problem that some1 lethaled me, I'm pissed when some heals himself whole fight, waits till ur mana went down and thinks he is gorgeous

Cry more, because no1 wrote a rational reason, so till now you are bunch of cryers.. exactly 3 from whole server for now
GL

VforVanilla

Quote from: wildpussy on June 17, 2009, 09:03:20 PM
and th/pp is most funny char for oly, all they do is spam random blows and wait for lethal, some at least know what they r doing, some think they win couse of their skills  ::)

WE WANT THIS HERE!!

This is Gracia feauture so if you want this i also want 3x Magic Critical Damage not 4,max mcritrate 20% NOT 40% as it is now,we DON'T want mana burn crits (that's retarded) and i finally i want attribute manager (and working elemental passives 81 lvl of course).

wildpussy

Quote from: zthrx on June 17, 2009, 09:14:08 PM
dude what a bullshit you talk... did you even played a dagger? spam blows? did you read what I wrote that only every second and third blow lands? go oly and know you aren't able to use mana pots, than pray for the best lucky blows land (without half skills launched coz of mana eater), and go kill mage

If you know a shiit don't write a shiit mofo. I had never problem that some1 lethaled me, I'm pissed when some heals himself whole fight, waits till ur mana went down and thinks he is gorgeous

Cry more, because no1 wrote a rational reason, so till now you are bunch of cryers.. exactly 3 from whole server for now
GL
i played dagger when there was a reason to play it
now reason?
too low dmg and you know why?
couse 1: shield defense for mages is not the way it used to be (C4 - where non-tank didnt block 100%)
couse 2: STUN NEVER LANDS

so like you say, i know your annoyed when u try kill a healer and without lethal it's nearly impossible becouse he will be only turned against you (if he's smart), where your dmg is total shit, and there is no chance to stun it and you either: lethal him or run out of MP

and that's what daggers are now, spam random blows, and wait for lethal, who cares if you miss 2 out of 3 blows? just wait for lethal lol, and dont use backstab/visius stance couse it use more MP = less chance for lethal

and this aint about oly, everywhere you go, 1st targets: healers/ressers, 2nd: daggers, then mages, then rest
and you know why daggers have priority? not couse they do damage, but couse they Lethal, i can be well protected against any mage or any archer, glads do 1 hard hit then nothing for a while....

and btw u know whats even more annoying? you only cry-ing here about mage bla bla, you think this is only mage vs dagger and archer?
what about the PAL/WL that has 20k HP, 5k CP, and stands on 6k pdef, 5k mdef, and here comes a dagger, boom lethal ??
it's like C1/C2 when stabs ignored your defense....

zthrx

Quote from: wildpussy on June 17, 2009, 09:54:13 PM
i played dagger when there was a reason to play it
now reason?
too low dmg and you know why?
couse 1: shield defense for mages is not the way it used to be (C4 - where non-tank didnt block 100%)
couse 2: STUN NEVER LANDS

so like you say, i know your annoyed when u try kill a healer and without lethal it's nearly impossible becouse he will be only turned against you (if he's smart), where your dmg is total shit, and there is no chance to stun it and you either: lethal him or run out of MP

and that's what daggers are now, spam random blows, and wait for lethal, who cares if you miss 2 out of 3 blows? just wait for lethal lol, and dont use backstab/visius stance couse it use more MP = less chance for lethal

and this aint about oly, everywhere you go, 1st targets: healers/ressers, 2nd: daggers, then mages, then rest
and you know why daggers have priority? not couse they do damage, but couse they Lethal, i can be well protected against any mage or any archer, glads do 1 hard hit then nothing for a while....

and btw u know whats even more annoying? you only cry-ing here about mage bla bla, you think this is only mage vs dagger and archer?
what about the PAL/WL that has 20k HP, 5k CP, and stands on 6k pdef, 5k mdef, and here comes a dagger, boom lethal ??
it's like C1/C2 when stabs ignored your defense....

dude thats good you are not playing daggers, I've just read whole drama of person who has no skills to play this kind of char  :D

what a fantastic tactic btw: make pt of dagger at siege rush and wait for lethals = every1 will be dead  :D
dude I don't even use lethal so often- vicious stance +15, FD, guard stance + 15, mana pot and hey hoooo into the enemy

ps: and there are no random blows dude, bluff>backstab, if bluff wont land> deadly, stun blow, lethal, switch and so on, and mana mana mana, and you have to watch ur reuse skills and how ur skills land on enemy, and watching all the time ur hp bar and watch ur buff bar and your mana bar, if mana is low, turn off GW and stay only on VS and mana mana mana, or move back wait for 1/3 mana and go again make some blows, switches, stuns... , if you got debuffed or some skills canceled and Tol finally so on....

not mention how to play in mass pvp/ sieges, rushing and in 1s targeting most important targets watching where Orkozod casting CP an switch him, and again stun healer next to you, than buff backstab, switch ork, finish healer, target next healer, watching mana blablabla and still in action....

you have to have balls to play dagger my dear...