Web Analytics
Its our time to cry - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Its our time to cry

Started by Diabolical, June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamillo29

ye nerf lethal, yesterday I couldnt kill anyone on oly cuz I get lethaled every single fight even vs bd/se!

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

wildpussy

Quote from: zthrx on June 17, 2009, 10:07:13 PM
dude thats good you are not playing daggers, I've just read whole drama of person who has no skills to play this kind of char  :D

what a fantastic tactic btw: make pt of dagger at siege rush and wait for lethals = every1 will be dead  :D
dude I don't even use lethal so often- vicious stance +15, guard stance + 15, mana pot and hey hoooo into the enemy

you have to have a balls to play dagger my dear...
ok mate, be it like this
you never "use" lethal so often, so you dont need it right?

so we can remove it and you wont care since you kill stuff without lethal right? becouse your soooo profesional in playing dagger right? xD

so why are you still saying to not remove lethal?? pls mate go oly, coliseum, outside town and fight th/pp, your a pw/tk rights? make 10 fights vs th/pp with full gear and tell me results, gogo, or even better, go vs th/pal and use mana pots, CP pots, heal pots!

btw if your so pro, tell me how many pvp score you made since Interlude came? if your even playing since that time, or just forum wanna-be guy like pro WindPhoenix, the sps/es that can beat every1 in oly but isnt even ranked becouse of 0 points?

Kamillo29

Quote from: wildpussy on June 17, 2009, 10:18:49 PM
ok mate, be it like this
you never "use" lethal so often, so you dont need it right?

so we can remove it and you wont care since you kill stuff without lethal right? becouse your soooo profesional in playing dagger right? xD

so why are you still saying to not remove lethal?? pls mate go oly, coliseum, outside town and fight th/pp, your a pw/tk rights? make 10 fights vs th/pp with full gear and tell me results, gogo, or even better, go vs th/pal and use mana pots, CP pots, heal pots!

btw if your so pro, tell me how many pvp score you made since Interlude came? if your even playing since that time, or just forum wanna-be guy like pro WindPhoenix, the sps/es that can beat every1 in oly but isnt even ranked becouse of 0 points?
hejcia

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

zthrx

mmm I tell you it's impossible to finish fight against dagger/tank coz before or after, some make lethal- because it should land at least.. and yea it's ok for every1, for every dagger I played and that was funny that after >5 min fight some made lethal (in 85% fight that was at the end). And I made shitload of Pvps vs daggers. And it's easy to check who I fight with coz I use almost only Pdef pots.. so means daggers are more (out of town).

And I play dagger since over 4 years active, I know every move, every skill, every combo for every class I have to fight... and if you wanna pvp just tell  8) 8) 8)

Kamillo29

Quote from: zthrx on June 17, 2009, 10:25:33 PM
mmm I tell you it's impossible to finish fight against dagger/tank coz before or after, some make lethal- because it should land at least.. and yea it's ok for every1, for every dagger I played and that was funny that after >5 min fight some made lethal (in 85% fight that was at the end). And I made shitload of Pvps vs daggers. And it's easy to check who I fight with coz I use almost only Pdef pots.. so means daggers are more (out of town).

And I play dagger since over 4 years active, I know every move, every skill, every combo for every class I have to fight... and if you wanna pvp just tell  8) 8) 8)

|POLAND|

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

zthrx

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

zthrx

wildpussy

Quote from: zthrx on June 17, 2009, 10:25:33 PM

ok if you made a shit load of pvps, where are you on top nightmare ranks please, i dont see you anywhere  ???

then go search infinity ranks, and find me, and guess what char i played in c4  8)

ps. i know its impossible to finish a fight vs dagger/tank +pots without lethal, but TRY VS TH/PP, that's not a tank, then tell me who will win more and why, dont forget i sayd: FULL GEAR
as i remmember in the early IL, it was bullshit having 2k pdef, 8k hp, UD/vengeance, super shield def, when all of it is taken by 1 newbie in dc light, AND I MEAN OFTEN. was another reason to quit the char :>
and now instead of fixing stuff, they make lethals land more, 100% mcrit was possible and now warcry dont work with bow anymore, lol :D

wildpussy

and ofcourse we must remmember that changing drain health attribute from dark to fire had so much sense  ;D

zthrx

Quote from: wildpussy on June 17, 2009, 10:40:27 PM
ok if you made a shit load of pvps, where are you on top nightmare ranks please, i dont see you anywhere  ???

then go search infinity ranks, and find me, and guess what char i played in c4  8)

ps. i know its impossible to finish a fight vs dagger/tank +pots without lethal, but TRY VS TH/PP, that's not a tank, then tell me who will win more and why, dont forget i sayd: FULL GEAR
as i remmember in the early IL, it was bullshit having 2k pdef, 8k hp, UD/vengeance, super shield def, when all of it is taken by 1 newbie in dc light, AND I MEAN OFTEN. was another reason to quit the char :>
and now instead of fixing stuff, they make lethals land more, 100% mcrit was possible and now warcry dont work with bow anymore, lol :D

yep you are wright... I am no one on Nightmare... Hmm since when there is some rank on NM?  8)
anyway I'm just a simple noob hanging around.
But be sure if you meet me finally and flag, you wont stay alive more than couple seconds  :)  8) :)
but if you want some noobish pvp just Pm like many ppl did to "try their skills" :*
wtb action

cofo

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 17, 2009, 11:55:21 AM
lethal rate is ok for me
1/10  fights vs daggers is lethal, dunno maybe i was lucky
this is smth  normal, but mana burn isnt normal lol , chars with nice augm+mana burn insane reuse time are UNBEATABLE at oly so you cant compare it with daggers because  some orcs,mages,gladies can win daggers but vs mana burn whores as you say is immpossible

NERF  ERASE

No one is unbeatable at oly, really.

U sure must've been lucky because in every dagger fight I saw there was at least one full lethal.

Not to mention my fight on Kazimira with pw/tk - guess who, starting on "A" xD - first blow on cat - lethal, new cat summoned, first blow, lethal, then he came to me and lethaled me also with first blow, it's not my imagination, it's reality :p

Later, when I was playing Spash i also got lethal in most of my fights, not bad for me but it's quite unfair and ridiculous.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare