News:

Main Menu

Help NM or it fall down!!

Started by Kwas, June 19, 2009, 10:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTKnight

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 20, 2009, 04:29:38 AM
add 1 more to list :P

I'm sorry for you if your parents forgot to teach you manners. ::)
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

Mohit0

Quote from: JTKnight on June 20, 2009, 04:38:12 AM
I'm sorry for you if your parents forgot to teach you manners. ::)

i am sorry for you if your teachers forgot to teach you how to use yr brain :-X

there is life before death?

selis83

if dnet armor will be spoilable or easy to craft, the correct will be a new armor, like titanium on other servers, buyable from donny

i don;t know if u saw on dragon 15x that many ppl are b=a grades, not so many dynasty

here we all , like 70% have dnet armor.. isnt;t kinda strange?

yeah,server is kinda boring,but i wonder rly if ppl are bored of farming or pvp? as far as i see it, few pvp, the other farm...  so, how to see shops of all just farm?

for lillte ones

little clans should organize spoils in hb..but why don;t they do that? because everyone wants all ews for himself... normally all ews should be splitted equally.. and lets face it, in 2 weeks u can get a horn, but is easier to complain.

gate chanting works in toi,why don;t u go make reagents for hellfire? - i can asnwer, some of u are too egotistic and don;t wanna split antthing,work in teams, that is the key

in hb i have the best time of l2,like in c4... i have lots,in short time, with friends
let;s not complain about hb mobs..what u ppl want - to kill 1 train with 1 player? ews spoil rate is so big, mobs should be hard.. u all want easy easy easy... even icarus at spoil or craft, common ppl, get to ypur senses... if something very good from donny comes to spoil, immediatly something far more better should be implemented

but i have to agree that track rly doesn;t make any event

only your charm

seboulba

Quote from: selis83 on June 20, 2009, 08:10:33 AM
if dnet armor will be spoilable or easy to craft, the correct will be a new armor, like titanium on other servers, buyable from donny

i don;t know if u saw on dragon 15x that many ppl are b=a grades, not so many dynasty

here we all , like 70% have dnet armor.. isnt;t kinda strange?

yeah,server is kinda boring,but i wonder rly if ppl are bored of farming or pvp? as far as i see it, few pvp, the other farm...  so, how to see shops of all just farm?

for lillte ones

little clans should organize spoils in hb..but why don;t they do that? because everyone wants all ews for himself... normally all ews should be splitted equally.. and lets face it, in 2 weeks u can get a horn, but is easier to complain.

gate chanting works in toi,why don;t u go make reagents for hellfire? - i can asnwer, some of u are too egotistic and don;t wanna split antthing,work in teams, that is the key

in hb i have the best time of l2,like in c4... i have lots,in short time, with friends
let;s not complain about hb mobs..what u ppl want - to kill 1 train with 1 player? ews spoil rate is so big, mobs should be hard.. u all want easy easy easy... even icarus at spoil or craft, common ppl, get to ypur senses... if something very good from donny comes to spoil, immediatly something far more better should be implemented

but i have to agree that track rly doesn;t make any event

not so strange since many ppl got 5545452 coins on they wh since Hydralisk
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Mohit0

Quote from: seboulba on June 20, 2009, 09:05:35 AM

Shame u cant do what he did  :-\

River

there is life before death?

zthrx

Quote from: Sali on June 20, 2009, 03:57:05 AM
seems like they dont know after i see no changes, i would even say they dont give a fico about changing smthing. I gave up after reading 2 pages but its not hard to notice noone is happy from that whats going on here. So zthrx plx stóp give some bullshit or soon we wont even see ur legs...if u know whati mean  . And about new players and their gear, fact that they gant get any good item w/ o dc its flustrating and from the begining they feel like they have no chance here... That thing can be changed by admins only, but as i said b4 look like they dont care. About horns, its our problem to fix it but since we have ppł like draks or frenda who cares only about themself nothing will change. But still worst thing is not that new ppł are not comming but fact that most of old players leaving, not bcos of weak gear or lack of sub but bcos of totaly lack of action, and in my opinion its gm's fault, with whole respect to track for his work as a prooly one of best gm that nm ever had, from some time every decision he make turn server to less atractive...
Ok thats all from me since its late and im writting from iphone :P

too bad you gave up after second page, coz Track posted answers in 4th...

Kwas

thx Track

all anserws wos short  but perfect :)

u won 1 000 000 $ :P
Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

WindPhoenix

Quote from: tzuc on June 19, 2009, 10:40:06 AM
i feel your frustration, i started playing again with HB, thinking of ... seriously playing and farming HB , but i gave up and only playing PVP / siege (not even that since my laptop broke last week).

seriously track, you know I support you in what you do ... and I know as long as the server gets paid for no one really cares. but fix the droprates / spoil since that is easy, fixing the skills is probably harder but .. it's actually more fun to play Arena 200x when not sieging or pvp'ing on NM.
fully agree.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

JTKnight

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 20, 2009, 04:41:36 AM
i am sorry for you if your teachers forgot to teach you how to use yr brain :-X
Thanks for the insult. Truely a mature response. ( Do you even know me to talk like this?) I didn't know that saying thank you or extending courtesy to someone meant you were and ass licker or no-brainer.
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

Sali

Quote from: zthrx on June 20, 2009, 09:49:42 AM
too bad you gave up after second page, coz Track posted answers in 4th...
well ye to bad but its annouing when vote window take halfof my screen... And about track answer, its normal ppł need some rest but this topic isnt only about what track should do but also about that changes what he did, - delating icarus from craft, overpowering mobs etc . It clearly shows he is a lil artful, and as proverb say " artful loosing twice"
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kwas on June 20, 2009, 11:55:17 AM
thx Track

all anserws wos short  but perfect :)

u won 1 000 000 $ :P
Can i lock this cry me a rive topic?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Sethpwnz

Quote from: seboulba on June 20, 2009, 09:05:35 AM
You wrong. Track do his job good. So, only 5% (or even less) of coins that made Hydrallisk stayed at server :p
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player