Web Analytics
Also remove the global C3/4 nerfs from stab damage!! - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Also remove the global C3/4 nerfs from stab damage!!

Started by thehunted, June 25, 2009, 07:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 04:38:56 PM
I can truly tell you that i know more than anyone here about the l2 gameplay itself.
Hah, good one, you sure about that :D?

Anemonia

Quote from: Furesy on June 28, 2009, 04:48:20 PM
Hah, good one, you sure about that :D?

My EGO > Whole universe :D

P.S. I'm bored if NM n00bs who cry 24/7 and bcoz of them the whole network got nerfs or "FIXES". (which will make me ask Drake to separate the updates for servers - if they wanna play CS with Water Guns its okey but we in Dragon will play hardcore l2)

PoFon

I can truly tell you that i know more than anyone here about the l2 gameplay itself.

But just bcoz you and critias plays dagger don't give you the damn right to cry about more power for daggers which are OKEY except that they need a lethal NERF.

That's all by me keep ya singing the damn "SAME - WE'RE WEAK SONG" and see ya after few months when everyone here will be telling you same.

P.S. And yes i played dagger in the past and now just to test out the things - NERF is a must for their lethal and don't need blows to be boosted since will disbalance the game and this will require boosting of other things that will give resist to their blows.. but you don't care about this.

Don't you see that with every nerf there is an additional boost for other things which disbalance the game more.

Since i face all the same comments which wont change the incoming dagger nerf you can keep crying but i'm bored to tell you same things every post so i will simply stop posting in this topic which is already decided.
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original projectory and adheres to you.

zthrx

But just bcoz you and critias plays dagger don't give you the damn right to cry about more power for daggers which are OKEY except that they need a lethal NERF.

That's all by me keep ya singing the damn "SAME - WE'RE WEAK SONG" and see ya after few months when everyone here will be telling you same.

P.S. And yes i played dagger in the past and now just to test out the things - NERF is a must for their lethal and don't need blows to be boosted since will disbalance the game and this will require boosting of other things that will give resist to their blows.. but you don't care about this.

Don't you see that with every boost there is an additional boost for other things which disbalance the game more.

Since i face all the same comments which wont change the incoming dagger nerf you can keep crying but i'm bored to tell you same things every post so i will simply stop posting in this topic which is already decided.

whos talking here about boost blows... you're writing some fairy tales...
there is everything fine with daggers, I can only agree to change lethal effect from 1hp to about 500, or smth like that
if you want to nerf it badly, better delete this skill, or in this case delete mana burn and nerf mage crit

and as I said in one my posts in NM section, for examp lethal at sieges/mass pvp lands thousand times less than M. crits, where you are dead after 2-3 crits, and you have to be lucky to be 100% lethaled...  
and ye, I'm dying only from m.crits during the siege/mass, I play my dagger/tank over 4y and you wont tell me anything new and any good reasons to nerf it- just because u got lucky lethaled, but u never says you m. crit some1 badly and mana burn enemy as it was before m.burn nefr. But after some fails it land anyway....

As I saw your conversation with drake, it's said that he listen to QQ ppl, who can't show whole aspect of lethal skill, at pvp, masses, out of town etc. How can you judge the skill, watching lame olympiad where PP class participate only...

Anemonia

Quote from: zthrx on June 28, 2009, 04:59:23 PM
whos talking here about boost blows... you're writing some fairy tales...
there is everything fine with daggers, I can only agree to change lethal effect from 1hp to about 500, or smth like that
if you want to nerf it badly, better delete this skill, or in this case delete mana burn and nerf mage crit

and as I said in one my posts in NM section, for examp lethal at sieges/mass pvp lands thousand times less than M. crits, where you are dead after 2-3 crits, and you have to be lucky to be 100% lethaled...  
and ye, I'm dying only from m.crits during the siege/mass, I play my dagger/tank over 4y and you wont tell me anything new and any good reasons to nerf it- just because u got lucky lethaled, but u never says you m. crit some1 badly and mana burn enemy as it was before m.burn nefr. But after some fails it land anyway....

Let me tell you the difference b/e you and me - i played all the chars in l2 those last 4-5 years and i can play most of them good.

Just bcoz you're some butthurt dagger who can't stand a MAGE (which is made to kill most chars in l2 - BLAME NCSOFT) you have no right to whine about BOOST and you're not in position to tell anything at all while you have those lethals.

You're free to ask Drake to make UPDATES separate and have the dagger boost in NM but i don't want it in Dragon.

P.S. I'll be happy if you take critias which you since i'm bored to see him crying every new chronicle about daggers.

PoFon

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 05:05:06 PM
Let me tell you the difference b/e you and me - i'm nolifer and play every class in l2 those last 4-5 years and i can play most of them good.

Just bcoz you're some butthurt dagger who can't stand a MAGE (which is made to kill most chars in l2 - BLAME NCSOFT) you have no right to whine about BOOST and you're not in position to tell anything at all while you have those lethals.
who is this guy?
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original projectory and adheres to you.

Sephiroth

Guess Furesy,Kid,and ppl with a good L2 knownledge should be Drake's assistant,and not a tard like Anemonia.

zthrx

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 05:05:06 PM
Let me tell you the difference b/e you and me - i played all the chars in l2 those last 4-5 years and i can play most of them good.

umm I have alot of chars, but mainly playing my dagger, and the difference between you and me is that you are writing all the time some shiit stories about me crying? and some boosts 0_o woot  :D
I'm not buthurt, it's you crying about lucky lethals. You cry about that skills and you hide the m.crit rate, even drake nefred m burn it lands before or after and you are never sure about lethal..

The difference between you and me, I know everything about daggers skills, and I'm the best in playing it. I have alot of chars and I can't play them to be some kind of pwnzor, I gets pleasure from playing my dagger only, so my other mage, orks chars are retired.

In fact the persons who should decide about nefr lethal kill are the dagger users. Players who can write objective opinion, because the only facts here you wrote is just freaking crying, you didn't even compared lethal landing to other similar skills landing.

So i'm not crying here, I don't even need lethal to kill 95% chars in this game. I used to smile when my lethal land. And since I'm dagger/tank I used to be raped at oly, and lethal just helps to get some lost points, which in 75% will be losed in next fights. As I said it's called probability calculation, which isn't working with /pp classes who are goin fight agains unbuffed ppl.

I'm not crying about lethals also, just because as a old used of dagger/tank I know every move and tactic and skills of this char, fullbuffed I easy kills most of chars, so I have no reasons to cry about lethal skill. It's only you crying you got lethaled couple times at oly from all your hundreds won fights, where 90% non PP classes can't reach over 100 points.

My idea to balance oly was add ful buff, pots and mana pots  8), then 80% of server standing in town would go finally play some oly, not only farmes. But that would be unfair coz with this configuration, I would rape 90% those chars I used to kill out of town so....

Anemonia

Quote from: zthrx on June 28, 2009, 05:12:12 PM

In fact the persons who should decide about nefr lethal kill are the dagger users. Players who can write objective opinion, because the only facts here you wrote is just freaking crying, you didn't even compared lethal landing to other similar skills landing.

You're mentally sick :D

So let criminal judge themself in real life as well ? (i'm sure earth will be a better place to live and for our kids)

Most of l2 classes at DN got nerfed bcoz of oly.

Plus i don't even play so i have no need to cry but i'm logging l2 only to test things.

Its like - Drake love to code and I love to test the game mechanics and stuff he did or things that have been reported to be bugged or OverPower due to our difference with retail etc..etc..

P.S. zthrx in Dragon we have -DaggerAllStars- team and watching them on events and pvps give me ideas about how "weak" are daggers everyday not only oly.

Atta

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 04:48:46 PM
My EGO > Whole universe :D

P.S. I'm bored if NM n00bs who cry 24/7 and bcoz of them the whole network got nerfs or "FIXES". (which will make me ask Drake to separate the updates for servers - if they wanna play CS with Water Guns its okey but we in Dragon will play hardcore l2)

you are so full of yourself. just because you played a dagger ages ago(did lethal exist back then?) you think you know better then real dagger players what kind of update it needs? and you really think drake, who barely moved his ass for 2 and more years will start making 2 separate updates just because of you? keep dreaming
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]

zthrx

If Drake used to listen such a persons like Anemonia (who knows everything and nothing), I think I need to get Drakes msn to gives advices about daggers classes just to save DN....

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 05:19:32 PM
You're mentally sick :D

So let criminal judge themself in real life as well ? (i'm sure earth will be a better place to live and for our kids)

Most of l2 classes at DN got nerfed bcoz of oly.

Plus i don't even play so i have no need to cry but i'm logging l2 only to test things.

Its like - Drake love to code and I love to test the game mechanics and stuff he did or things that have been reported to be bugged or OverPower due to our difference with retail etc..etc..

hmm, so why are you wasting your time arguing about something you say is already decided, instead of testing and convincing Drake to do something about spoil?  :'(