Web Analytics
Also remove the global C3/4 nerfs from stab damage!! - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Also remove the global C3/4 nerfs from stab damage!!

Started by thehunted, June 25, 2009, 07:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anemonia

Dagger aint even planed to be killing everyone in mass pvp.

On DN daggers can be used only to solo pvp while scouting and finding alone enemies.

Dashing through the enemy lines to kill the bishop or other supports counting on evasion etc.. causing total massacre since the enemy party would turn to you since you mess their supports which have to be protected and meanwhile your party deal dmg.

Infiltrating the enemy lines,sneaking or ambushing the enemy,making solo killing is what dagger is meant to BUT NOT freakING MASS PVP KILLING MACHINE.

I say DN since in DN almost every dagger is subbed to TANK.

That's why i say that we don't need boosting any dagger.

P.S. If you're so pro on dagger's you wont be here crying about them since they're killing good when they're played by skilled ppl. (pro dagger waterfall)

Sephiroth

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 10:09:13 PM
Dagger aint even planed to be killing everyone in mass pvp.

On DN daggers can be used only to solo pvp while scouting and finding alone enemies.

Dashing through the enemy lines to kill the bishop or other supports counting on evasion etc.. causing total massacre since the enemy party would turn to you since you mess their supports which have to be protected and meanwhile your party deal dmg.

Infiltrating the enemy lines,sneaking or ambushing the enemy,making solo killing is what dagger is meant to BUT NOT freakING MASS PVP KILLING MACHINE.

I say DN since in DN almost every dagger is subbed to TANK.

That's why i say that we don't need boosting any dagger.

P.S. If you're so pro on dagger's you wont be here crying about them since they're killing good when they're played by skilled ppl. (pro dagger waterfall)

When have u seen dagger killing everyone in mass pvp lol?
It's not daggers users problem if u,a tard whose life is pathetic wanna freak all of us in a game,don't know how to play'em properly,neither u play in DN servers as u've said(unless I can add lier to a list of words to describe u),so,u've got no freaking idea'bout what r u talking.

Anemonia

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 28, 2009, 10:16:53 PM
When have u seen dagger killing everyone in mass pvp lol?
It's not daggers users problem if u,a tard whose life is pathetic wanna freak all of us in a game,don't know how to play'em properly,neither u play in DN servers as u've said(unless I can add lier to a list of words to describe u),so,u've got no freaking idea'bout what r u talking.

That's what other cry here that they can't kill anyone in mass pvps and that my point of view is based on oly etc..

If i know sh1t about dagger than i'm not blind you stupid punk.

They kill almost everyone in Oly and manage to kill most of sub combos on 1 vs 1 if they know how to play.

Sephiroth

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 10:21:34 PM
That's what other cry here that they can't kill anyone in mass pvps and that my point of view is based on oly etc..

If i know sh1t about dagger than i'm not blind you stupid punk.

They kill almost everyone in Oly and manage to kill most of sub combos on 1 vs 1 if they know how to play.

Guess with dagger I'm better than u tho I'm a noob.

Punk? Have u called me punk? That was a nice one!

Cos Dagger in 1 vs 1 is almost the best char,just GL is better(If u know how to play it properly).Anyway,what do u want? Daggers loosing in 1 vs 1 vs mages or few archers? lol

Anemonia

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 28, 2009, 10:26:29 PM
Guess with dagger I'm better than u tho I'm a noob.

Punk? Have u called me punk? That was a nice one!

Cos Dagger in 1 vs 1 is almost the best char,just GL is better(If u know how to play it properly).Anyway,what do u want? Daggers loosing in 1 vs 1 vs mages or few archers? lol

No i want lethal to be nerfed (it will)

And You ppl to stop crying here since there is nothing wrong or nothing to be boosted on daggers understand ?

ToothFairy

"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine" - Scissors

Rior

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 10:28:50 PM
No i want lethal to be nerfed (it will)

And You ppl to stop crying here since there is nothing wrong or nothing to be boosted on daggers understand ?
if there's nothing wrong why nerf lethal? Mages crying? When was mage era nobody said a word because everyone have a mage and archer and they are easy to play with. When it is era of daggers, just few ppl know how to use them properly, and other ppl even if they make one dagger they can't own with them so they start crying to nerf daggers cause then they can play their mages or archers.
Dragon x15:
Rior SK/AW - retired
TacztaPL  NE/PP - retired
Pellinor BD/SE - retired

Anemonia

Quote from: Rior on June 28, 2009, 10:38:55 PM
if there's nothing wrong why nerf lethal? Mages crying? When was mage era nobody said a word because everyone have a mage and archer and they are easy to play with. When it is era of daggers, just few ppl know how to use them properly, and other ppl even if they make one dagger they can't own with them so they start crying to nerf daggers cause then they can play their mages or archers.

No body said a word ? OH REALLY ?

I made like 50 pages big topic about m.criticals and it was deleted by GMs since those GMs have mage chars with EMP/WM active passive augments and was on 100 % m.critical killing everyone.(YES GMs PLAY NORMAL CHARS)

STFU when you know sh1t.

Rior

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 10:42:23 PM
No body said a word ? OH REALLY ?

I made like 50 pages big topic about m.criticals and it was deleted by GMs since those GMs have mage chars with EMP/WM active passive augments and was on 100 % m.critical killing everyone.(YES GMs PLAY NORMAL CHARS)

STFU when you know sh1t.
lol, and who is saying that I know shit? Someone who told that daggers are not meant to be killing machines. It's like saying: Bishops aren't meant to be the best healers  ::)
I don't give a shit on this nerf cause anyway I like my char no matter if its owning or not but I can't stand when some1 is talking bullshit like you and thinks he knows everything
Dragon x15:
Rior SK/AW - retired
Pellinor BD/SE - retired

Anemonia

Quote from: Rior on June 28, 2009, 10:58:00 PM
lol, and who is saying that I know shit? Someone who told that daggers are not meant to be killing machines. It's like saying: Bishops aren't meant to be the best healers  ::)
I don't give a shit on this nerf cause anyway I like my char no matter if its owning or not but I can't stand when some1 is talking bullshit like you and thinks he knows everything

Killing machine is called Destro on Frenzy not Dagger kk ?

now QQ.

PoFon

I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original projectory and adheres to you.

Rior

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 10:59:39 PM
Killing machine is called Destro on Frenzy not Dagger kk ?

now QQ.
why today i freaked up destro/wc+tyr/spoil? 2vs1 and they have lost. Your killing machine did nothing to me. WE ARE MEANT TO BE KILLING MACHINES. Dagger should kill very fast or get killed very fast. And after your ideas we will only get killed very fast
Dragon x15:
Rior SK/AW - retired
Pellinor BD/SE - retired