Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 01, 2009, 01:26:08 PM
niuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu meeeeeeeeeeeeengggggg

ui lav iuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <333333333333333333

Ps: lets make TrackZero fan club imo
I prefer TrackZero donate club  ;D
(Buy t-shirts mens, to save the wales!  :D :D :D )
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DRAG0N

calm down guys its just a game... plz get a life and enjoy the game without any drama.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 01, 2009, 03:27:43 PM
my 50 eur.
<---------------------Wooooooooot???
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

cofo

Draks if u're so pro try to get hero in any other class, I am making 6 heroes every month + more for other ppl. You're no lifing with ur th / pp playing it all the time its possible.

And to all haters - you can suck cokc. Most of you dont know a shit about playing oly.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Diabolical

Quote from: our4n0s on September 01, 2009, 11:38:53 AM
  in holidays

and the months before that when u used to play oly everyday ?

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: Furesy on September 01, 2009, 12:44:47 PM
That's because Spash doesn't play his TH/PP full time for oly, like you.
Spash plays over 7 diff oly chars and makes all of them hero, that's a bit different than farming oly with just 1 char. Which he did before also with his TH/PP, and when he did he was hero every month.
you stated everything in 2 posts, i didn't do it since i knew he would be to stubborn to accept it, anyway.

Olympiad is not the so called challenge of being hero, the best player of your class, and doing this thanks to your skills.
More than your skills and even more than your equipment what matters is your teamplay, aye, olympiad is a teamplay and that's what we showed to draks that month.
Avoid serving me 'transfer lame blablabla' because as a matter of fact we all agree for transfer, and so does draks when he transfers his dear friend nimradell or his glad/pp, from the moment you transfer i wonder how you can even complain about transfer when others do it to you, it sounds like a 5 years old kid crying the shit out of him  :D.

But please, tell me what would have changed if draks wouldn't be baned...
He had iacdci th/pp top geared, he did join and he lethaled spash a few times, yet spash is hero.
The fact is acdc didn't join yersterday, and he wouldn't have done it on draks, just because if he would have met me he would have lost about 140 pts and he couldn't risk it.
The point is, with or without ban, draks would have failed, no because he is lowskilled, not because he is unlucky, but because he plays alone  ;)
see you next month <3
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Diabolical on September 01, 2009, 04:31:55 PM
and the months before that when u used to play oly everyday ?

was here at july 1 week, which is the month before
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: S1x on September 01, 2009, 04:57:45 PM
I'm sure i will be hero on Draks ( TH Status ) [ When draks will be unbanned ] and on IAcDcI ( PP Status )

Tbh spash got lucky with hero on TH now , he got 40 points more than Draks

And For Sure : When i'm not will be baned i will be hero 100% , becouse spash IS low skilled TH  , he dont know how play TH/PP vs ME , he will lose a lot of points .

Ohh Sorry  , i must add here , rember when u shout : ouch -120 , ouch -160 , so why Spash have 690 points and u 300 points ATM? from ur last shout "ouch -160: its Spash have : 160 x 5 = 800 + 160 = 960 points .
Why don't you quit l2 a bit and focus on school, like improving your english ?
I just do not want to feel sorry later when i shall learn you're cleaning garbages for a living >:(
retired

zthrx

best best best... some1 forgot to mention that Emtee was hero for years... long before draks and spash and so on....  At the time when every1 was almost equal with S grades, no dyna no weps + aug etc. etc...

zthrx

Quote from: S1x on September 01, 2009, 05:11:07 PM
Yea he was the best th/pp, but when im star fight at oly i killed him ( when  i was hero ) i think he forgot how to play th , thats why he lose.

he is the person who was in game the most time, I've seen from all players. Always at sieges, at mass, RBs and so on... always in pvp and lookin for some... Even he losed or went retired, he is one of the most skilled TH in every battle kind- in my opinion :)