Web Analytics
drama ps: draks edit your sig - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

drama ps: draks edit your sig

Started by our4n0s, September 01, 2009, 01:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristianvernal

draks, try to be familiar with the word "humility"....

sick of ur comments....trying to be the best in a time where there is only 3 major farmers and no good oly players like old nm times

xmaaadx

WindPhoenix

Quote from: cofo on September 01, 2009, 03:44:21 PM
And to all haters - you can suck cokc. Most of you dont know a shit about playing oly.
all bow and stare in wonder in the face of the ultimate argument!!!
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Quote from: zthrx on September 01, 2009, 05:08:02 PM
best best best... some1 forgot to mention that Emtee was hero for years... long before draks and spash and so on....  At the time when every1 was almost equal with S grades, no dyna no weps + aug etc. etc...
wtb those times back.

WindPhoenix

Ondall

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 01, 2009, 09:44:31 PM
tho i dont think that Spash won fair way...... this quote is lol. delete it before the whole cummunity will laugh @ you :D

yep...another perfect bullshit for signature  :D
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

mephisto

OMG Draks u r just a childish dumbass little kid. All time saying same shit like I m the best th-pp. Look at you u have icarus ++++ and i m best ramboo you are talking like kr1k, and you know what if you r thinking so good , really i cant see you at pvp. all time sitting at aden stairs and now talking about i m the best. As I understand from your talking style you little looser crying kidy. Keep it...
Kontofvigront - SWS-SPS ::) Active
Gaffur GL/PP Nobless --- BOt :D
Killerinside SH/SE --- BOT :D

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: cofo on September 01, 2009, 07:56:43 PM
If u guys think in c4 everyone had same stuff ure wrong lol
Donators had ++++ weapons armors, when most of normal players could hardly afford full a grade armor set.

Your an idiot.
early C4 -> everyone in A grade with some exceptions that had S grade but enchanted to +3 (donated) which means no difference
late C4 -> everyone in S grade not really a lot enchanted while only few people had a grade weapons but those were high enchanted.
The only difference between people was the few enchantments on weapons and raid jewels.

I dont even need to start talking about now.  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 01, 2009, 10:26:32 PM
Your an idiot.
early C4 -> everyone in A grade with some exceptions that had S grade but enchanted to +3 (donated) which means no difference
late C4 -> everyone in S grade not really a lot enchanted while only few people had a grade weapons but those were high enchanted.
The only difference between people was the few enchantments on weapons and raid jewels.

I dont even need to start talking about now.  ;)
was he even playing here in c4?  :-\

FeelmyBow

Quote from: S1x on September 01, 2009, 07:28:20 PM
I Think TH is special pvp char only 1 vs 1 , in mass pvp this char so fast Die (with shine i'm 1st Target ) thats why better is to use char what can hit from distance like archer or mage.

if you die that fast, then im sure you are doing something wrong.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

cofo

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 01, 2009, 10:58:28 PM
was he even playing here in c4?  :-\
I am playing here since c3 and u tards can talk shit about me, I dont care.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

WindPhoenix

Quote from: cofo on September 01, 2009, 11:23:58 PM
I am playing here since c3 and u tards can talk shit about me, I dont care.
yeah sure, and that's not you replying since you dont care, its just a forum database bug imo  ;D

our4n0s

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 01, 2009, 09:42:23 PM
my only and really one and only problem here is, that Altheo started this " suck my dk n00b we owned you hahah!!!!111oneone!!!! " topic THO theyr win is not a clean one...will be a clean one if Spash rape Draks next month, but between the current conditions they cant be proud.
We aren't proud, we noticed lately what kind of person draks is, and i guess it is very obvious on that topic he s an arrogant, stupid attention whore who claimed he couldn't be touched a silly way, like he did with track and what he did with us, we were just willing to show him he wasn't allmighty at all, and after the few comments he made i guess you will agree, my following quote shows you got it a hundred percent anyway :>
Quote from: mark_elesse on September 01, 2009, 09:44:31 PM
tho i dont think that Spash won fair way...... this quote is lol. delete it before the whole cummunity will laugh @ you :D
retired