Started by our4n0s, September 01, 2009, 01:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

'i ll never fail at TH hero' uh?

spash is the best th, obviously, according to olympiad manager
funny how you qq'd draks
retired

Diabolical

cheap shot , u only could take his place when he got banned , where were u before ?
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

shehan

LoL... Your reputation is going down.. down.. .again down....  And When Draks always was hero.. was ur spash afk?.. and Guess what... 1st Th hero who isnt Draks from how many months? or years.. lol.. and I'm wondering... Ops Draks was banned.. ouch... :\ Spash came out as Best th/pp... LMAO...

gtfo please...

rapinski

Gj!!! u beat someone on olympiads that was banned...  ;D
Disturbed Sk/PS---->Retired
ikki PP/Th----> Retired
Kindleoric Pal/Des--> Retired

Marinella

dont like draks personally, dont like altheo ....but even if draks loosed his hero status it was becouse of ban, not becouse he couldnt win
agree with most: where were spash all these months? if he is best why he wasnt best all that time?

teven if it was transfer - so what? better dont be so sure u are unbeatble and the best, coz  There will be allways people who will remove your crown from a head :P

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

our4n0s

Quote from: S1x on September 01, 2009, 10:46:10 AM
LayMeCry just n/c , i'm not QQ, spash is noob nothing more ,he make hero becouse i have ban on draks , and he got only hero with BIG transfer, anyway he is failed on GenialnyZołw and LimitedEdition , QQ Moar.

Btw i'm hero on PP  ;)
he didn't fail on genialny, he didn't play it. he didn't fail on limitededition, it s not his char, he made his hero on th / wk / de with more than 200-300 pts on every char, call that a failure if u wish  ;)
so...daring us to retake your TH statu this month with spash?
Quote from: Diabolical on September 01, 2009, 03:35:17 AM
cheap shot , u only could take his place when he got banned , where were u before ?
in holidays
retired

Furesy

Tbh, before Draks became hero on TH for the first time, Spash was hero everytime the months before that. He didn't become hero anymore because he stopped playing his TH/PP and played other chars, ever since than Draks was hero.

Furesy

Quote from: S1x on September 01, 2009, 12:31:56 PM
Tbh, Spash got 40 points more for be hero on TH (with transfer) w/o this transfer from laymedown he wont be hero also in pp.
That's because Spash doesn't play his TH/PP full time for oly, like you.
Spash plays over 7 diff oly chars and makes all of them hero, that's a bit different than farming oly with just 1 char. Which he did before also with his TH/PP, and when he did he was hero every month.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Furesy on September 01, 2009, 12:44:47 PM
That's because Spash doesn't play his TH/PP full time for oly, like you.
Spash plays over 7 diff oly chars and makes all of them hero, that's a bit different than farming oly with just 1 char. Which he did before also with his TH/PP, and when he did he was hero every month.
that is a serious self-owning recoil for a "he's not a no-lifer like you" argument lol. think about the ammount of time wasted to make 7 noble subbed chars :O
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 01, 2009, 12:55:40 PM
that is a serious self-owning recoil for a "he's not a no-lifer like you" argument lol. think about the ammount of time wasted to make 7 noble subbed chars :O
Where you see me saying no-life like you? You only see what you want to see.

It's simple, either make a shitload of points on 1 char, which you can base all your time on, or get enough points for 7 chars to make all those chars hero, in the same time you would make that one char with a lot of points.

Seriously, learn to read.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: S1x on September 01, 2009, 12:51:36 PM
He make 1st hero in December 2008 , in January i kicked him from hero , why he doesn't play his TH/PP ? Becouse he cant kill me , i kill him every fight , thats why he cant make hero on TH  when im fighting at oly, and now he back when i have ban and make hero hehe, tbh he was lucky i dont know who told him about my points becouse he got 40 points more than me to be hero Now , anyway w/o transfer he cant do anythink.
Can i ask you why you deleted topic you made about your reason for ban?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]