drama ps: draks edit your sig - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

drama ps: draks edit your sig

Started by our4n0s, September 01, 2009, 01:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PainMaster

Quote from: zthrx on September 01, 2009, 05:08:02 PM
best best best... some1 forgot to mention that Emtee was hero for years... long before draks and spash and so on....  At the time when every1 was almost equal with S grades, no dyna no weps + aug etc. etc...

dont forget about Kr1k   ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

our4n0s

Quote from: S1x on September 01, 2009, 05:11:07 PM
Yea he was the best th/pp, but when im star fight at oly i killed him ( when  i was hero )
arrogant attention seeker (look whos talking? well yeah but still !)
Quote from: S1x on September 01, 2009, 05:11:07 PM
i think he forgot how to play th , thats why he lose.
arrogant attention seeker trying to look humble.

Draks, aren't you tired of saying that you are better than every th/pp, that you re the best ever and that noone can win you, that if they were hero it's just because you weren't there? lol
Well i do spend time ig, but i don't consider making heros an achievement, i don't even care of the shining/skills, i made 3x more of my chars hero than you, i created the sws/ee and the ee/Es at oly, i never failed at hero on poola or laymedown, i started from nothing, borrowing every bit of gear from friends untill tatoos, and i made 90% of my gear alone with bogs, i won you on your main with my crappy sorc/pp, i even raped you on your sorc/pp with my sorc/pp, but do i say it everywhere? wondering my guesses?
i think the only reason you succeed at oly on your Th/Pp is your rbset +6, your dnet light set +6, your icarus dagger +8 (or 9?) with lvl 3 refresh, your icarus bow +8 (9?), while spash has dnet light +4, rb set +5 and half the time AS+CD+3 half the time AS+CD+12, with refresh lvl 1 and no icarus bow

i got used to you, you re gonna come up with the same bs you re the best etc, well go on,i m not posting anything to you anymore

Ps : while writing the post i didn't see your post about kr1k that i just saw now, i just can't believe it
retired

Kamillo29

Quote from: zthrx on September 01, 2009, 05:14:55 PM
he is the person who was in game the most time, I've seen from all players. Always at sieges, at mass, RBs and so on... always in pvp and lookin for some... Even he losed or went retired, he is one of the most skilled TH in every battle kind- in my opinion :)

Quote from: PainMaster on September 01, 2009, 05:20:10 PM
dont forget about Kr1k   ;)

freak em, dont forget about hydra :)

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

TomekAlmighty

Where were all those nowadays heroes in c4, when everyone had almost the same gear?

Its funny how much some people brag how good they are when they couldnt do shit in the past and now when those real heros dont play anymore the low skilled faggots brag about their power. "cought draks cought"...

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

zthrx

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 01, 2009, 05:29:18 PM
lol bro, i was laughing my ass off when Emtee played TH/PP ... xDD he was freakin lowskilled, but that time when he used to play on oly he had probably the best gear on the server, and simple his ememies ( also, without the current augmentation system xD ) was way less geared then he was. also if i stated the fact that claming about hero status utill your opponent is banned is lame, also need state that Altheo and his team the most skilled skilled oly farmer crew in the history of NM....TOH i really really doubt that Spash could earn hero if Draks can play his char till end of the month.

p.s.: theres also a suggestion for me, if you wanna clean this situation who is best, make a 10 round 1v1 @ coliseum and post here what happened ! :D i would love to see those fights <3

cheeeers

maby best gear, but every1 could be equal and get same stuff, try to get dyna +6, icarus +8/9 nowdays -it means you are the best even you are lowskilled + -

Furesy

Well I won't judge on oly, because that's not really my game.
But Draks you are an avarage daggerist outside oly, there's no question about that x)

our4n0s

Quote from: Furesy on September 01, 2009, 06:04:15 PM
Well I won't judge on oly, because that's not really my game.
But Draks you are an avarage daggerist outside oly, there's no question about that x)
just tell him he s the best ever otherwise he ll keep answering  ;)
retired

M1RO

Oh My GOD, NM should get back in C4 and we would see who's the best bcz this icarus/dyn sh.it is only fcking it up :P the best TH/PP was hydra no1 else. now even an 1eyed/1armed idiot can be hero with donate... lame as it ever was
Nightmare 30x :
M1RO - De/Wc
H0GAN - De/Ty
Frintezza 20x :
M1RO - De/Ty

I'm nothing but a lone wolf, misunderstood and labeled to be dangerous.
[URL=http://img684.imageshack.us/i/stockstylizedwolfsketch.jpg/][/URL]

Sephiroth

Quote from: S1x on September 01, 2009, 06:19:17 PM
For PVP outside oly i have other char , and u know that
U'r not even able to leave town to pvp and show us ur uber good skills like Spash did more than once.

Diabolical

Quote from: M1RO on September 01, 2009, 06:53:49 PM
Oh My GOD, NM should get back in C4 and we would see who's the best bcz this icarus/dyn sh.it is only fcking it up :P the best TH/PP was hydra no1 else. now even an 1eyed/1armed idiot can be hero with donate... lame as it ever was

wrong .. hydra had best dagger in game , there is nothign to compare .. ppl now have icarus .. he had + 16 mm dagger .. different items but both were top
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

cofo

If u guys think in c4 everyone had same stuff ure wrong lol
Donators had ++++ weapons armors, when most of normal players could hardly afford full a grade armor set.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

zthrx

Quote from: cofo on September 01, 2009, 07:56:43 PM
If u guys think in c4 everyone had same stuff ure wrong lol
Donators had ++++ weapons armors, when most of normal players could hardly afford full a grade armor set.

not on NM, maby 10% max 20% of community.... you are talking about farmers clans, rich enough to spend xxxx adena to enchant stuff and buy it