Web Analytics
Mana burn ( Seek of consideration )

News:

Main Menu

Mana burn ( Seek of consideration )

Started by SysTemHacK, September 04, 2009, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SysTemHacK

The almighty Mana shit is back again after we all thought we got rid of it , I joined oly with TH/PP 2 days ago and I got mana leached in few secs exactly as as same as befor but by mana whores ,  I was looking for some fresh data to prove my point till I got this screen from NiToPaMi that shows almost 3k mana leached by 2 Hits , even tho they are critical Hits mana burn in need for nerf and I won't say more nerf coz already the pervious nerf truned to be abug and it got fixed as updates section in loader shows .

(http://img137.imageshack.us/i/shot00035.jpg/)
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

NiToPaMi

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

lucifsg

i just wanna ask why 1st mana burn is lower than second one. pow was over or what ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Ashlynn

Quote from: lucifsg on September 04, 2009, 12:45:07 PM
i just wanna ask why 1st mana burn is lower than second one. pow was over or what ?
Maybe because last but one line: "Item skill: Magic barrier has worn off." :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 04, 2009, 12:45:07 PM
nah, its weird shit, i mburn him twice in very little time, 2 mcrits, same buffs, 1 being lower than the first one... i can't know why,
prolly ashlynn is right.... but me and agil noticed mburn seems not to rely on mdef anymore, or if it does it relies much less on mdef than before.

Oh and to topic, 1279 mana burned on mcrit.... on a mage.... and you seriously call that Overpowered mana burn? fine, nerf it, and mage's point in pvp which is mainly mana burning bishops then?
retired

flamingAwe

Quote from: our4n0s on September 04, 2009, 02:06:22 PM
nah, its weird shit, i mburn him twice in very little time, 2 mcrits, same buffs, 1 being lower than the first one... i can't know why,
prolly ashlynn is right.... but me and agil noticed mburn seems not to rely on mdef anymore, or if it does it relies much less on mdef than before.

Oh and to topic, 1279 mana burned on mcrit.... on a mage.... and you seriously call that Overpowered mana burn? fine, nerf it, and mage's point in pvp which is mainly mana burning bishops then?

normal nukes damge can be reduced by shield
maybe shield effects mana burn too now?

Diabolical

dont forget all sps / ee in oly has no m def buff , so these numbers u normal when it comes to a crit
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Takashii

just remove m.crits from mana burn and ll be good imo
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

shehan

our4n0s

Quote from: Takashii on September 04, 2009, 05:46:23 PM
just remove m.crits from mana burn and ll be good imo
they tryed, they cannot, removing mcrit by mburn is removing mcrit at all
retired

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Diabolical on September 04, 2009, 05:25:42 PM
dont forget all sps / ee in oly has no m def buff , so these numbers u normal when it comes to a crit

well partly you are right but even on self buffs nitopami's m.def ain't low at all coz of his gears and agumentation  and pow ,and Lay m.atk ain't that high coz he is on self too so it's not an excuse for that 3k mana leached by 2 hits , m.criticals should be totaly removed from mana burn or exterimly decreased coz it's exactly the same matter of lethal in both cases you will die out of mana = out of hp and as I touched from playing in oly that  arcana aguility effect on mana burn makes it greatly almighty and leaches the oponent mana in few secs no matter what class it is so I think mana burn should be nerfed in aproper way without killing this skill for example removing m.critical possibility from it / abit more reuse or mana consumption while it's used with  arcana aguility / land rate .

ofc that would be due mathematic calculations not just our opinions

SysTemHacK

Quote from: our4n0s on September 04, 2009, 02:06:22 PM

again some weak excuse to defend ur almighy skill so you can keep farm oly and make money and calling us loosers ?! :D for god sake on what server you playing that only way to kill abishop is to burn his mana .. give us abreak of ur flooding ignorance and retardness and stop acting like afool open ur damn eyes and look to the screen and stfu

Quote from: our4n0s on September 04, 2009, 06:19:39 PM
they tryed, they cannot, removing mcrit by mburn is removing mcrit at all
again you made me lol hard this time  funny to even mention  inability of game coders  to fix some thing about it  ...just n/c