Becouse of GM-friends on msn. - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinella

Quote from: our4n0s on September 15, 2009, 04:34:27 PM
tbh its more about guard stance and shield fortress, recahrgers were needed to use these toogles etc... then, well, layme has stone = only elemental attributes, uthria has prom = fire, sps has holy and water, necro has dark... guess its not bad, but nukes ll be the spam f1 parts, easy one, the pvp will be over by then imo = part 3 !

ah i forgot u got stone and i bet erth guard will not be used in such pvp

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Marinella

Quote from: kidicarus on September 15, 2009, 04:54:19 PM
Remember how you used to stand at varkaspawn fullbuffed with your armada of bots and laughing at archers cause you had 100% m.crit? All of a sudden it's possible to get resistance buffs and you're gonna cry!?

yeah messa forgot about that times when he did only nuke-m.crit nuke-m.crit nuke-m.crit    "haha u noob mi pro" and flaaged only on ppl who already fighting with some1

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

NYPD

Im sorry.... This is the first time I haven't read every word in a topic before i post.
But i've been offline for 3 days due to forum IP moving stuff and you guys have spammed 15 pages >.<

Well anywhoo. Don't see how one of the most well geared players on this server can say that CB is sponsored by Track.
Remember how you used to stand at varkaspawn fullbuffed with your armada of bots and laughing at archers cause you had 100% m.crit? All of a sudden it's possible to get resistance buffs and you're gonna cry!?

And not only normal cries, but completely irrelevant bullshit taken out of thin air. I've played on this server since day 3 and i got track's msn... guess what my gear is? Am+a+4, baium+zaken, and a donated Dnet set. Sounds a bit poor for someone who's in the clan of the allmighty GM friends?
Actually most of our members probably have even less.
just look at wind, the only way he gets adena is by renting out he's seraphim pony to a donkey show in Tijuana. Cthon who is one of the most active members/leader of our clan was running around in Draco set just a few weeks back.

We are all lazy and poor.... But atleast we know how to play.

@Messalina if you really are from norway; Hvordan i helvete kan du ha så rævva engelsk? Aldrig møtt noen herfra under 65 som ikke kan skrive førståelig engelsk.

I did not ask archers to be nerf, I just   dont want anymore freaking nerfs on me or other mage from my party, blizard it was a  way to slowdown a archer   !
I  havent been on-line for 2 days in game..and i am rly considering to start Aion.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

NYPD

Quote from: Marinella on September 15, 2009, 05:13:55 PM
yeah messa forgot about that times when he did only nuke-m.crit nuke-m.crit nuke-m.crit    "haha u noob mi pro" and flaaged only on ppl who already fighting with some1
I just loooooool...
Never im my  l2 life i didnt wrote "noob" except one time to voudas cuz greeks are special enemys  .Even when i did errors in pvp  and lost i always write in my party" we did it well guys"  and when i drink quite a few glasses of wine  i stil dont  use words like you moust .
100% crit rate it was for few days....

Ashlynn

just look at wind, the only way he gets adena is by renting out he's seraphim pony to a donkey show in Tijuana.
:D :D :D :D poor wind :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

WindPhoenix

just look at wind, the only way he gets adena is by renting out he's seraphim pony to a donkey show in Tijuana.
ROFL!!! thx mate, that made my evening  ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Takashii

wind, dude what's ur price to rent me ur penisunicorn ? xD
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Takashii on September 15, 2009, 08:24:32 PM
wind, dude what's ur price to rent me ur penisunicorn ? xD
lol, i'm being whored here!!!!  :-[ ;D ;D ;D ;D

klepa

Quote from: NYPD on September 15, 2009, 07:22:48 PM
I just loooooool...
Never im my  l2 life i didnt wrote "noob" except one time to voudas cuz greeks are special enemys  .Even when i did errors in pvp  and lost i always write in my party" we did it well guys"  and when i drink quite a few glasses of wine  i stil dont  use words like you moust .
100% crit rate it was for few days....

oh yeah stop lie messa :D
..... а вы мне ещё за Севастополь ответите!!!

NYPD

Quote from: klepa on September 15, 2009, 08:51:54 PM

oh yeah stop lie messa :D
You can tell me whatever u  want  but  i never use this word" noob"
Maybe  i said "low dmg " or "thats all u can" and that was just to make u flag.

Zuluman

Quote from: kang on September 15, 2009, 05:02:16 PM
just FYI there was a HB event on 15x, gm organized, mages vs archers (=only mass rez works)
archers all had icarus and dyna, mages all had dyna and am (not icarus)
that was the final match, both side were mostly respected players, mage party won without rly lose more than CP.
game took like 2 full minutes (=a small while)

half allies rerolled to mages as well

this should give you a hint about what is overpowered between archers and mages atm xD

That was newMDK though :p

And one of them AM's was an am+a+24 :P But yea I saw it and the mages pawned, but in the archers defense it was in the colliseum and they didn't have alot of room to kite. But I agree with you, well skilled mages can more than match archers.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Zuluman on September 15, 2009, 11:14:59 PM
But I agree with you, well skilled mages can more than match archers.
:>