Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nivael

Nightmare 30x
Nimradell BD/PS Hero ;)
Nivael Glad/PP
Arakiba WC/Bp

Javardsnegger

Just try sws/mage or even pp/necro against archer/tank with same buffs to see who powns who, and even if the archer pwons he won't have much hp left...

STop noobish QQ!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

mbz

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 06:17:27 PM
Oh god zulu, now try nuking for 2 minutes with a mage and lets talk about the mana problems than.

try NOT to nuke when someone has sof lol, nowadays almost every party got a bp/tank so thats not so hard to survive few sofs
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

Endorama

1 bd/archer 1 sws/archer 1 wc/warlock and rest of em can have tank subs. So thats 2 minutes with 6-7 minutes of reuse. Yea i see you have a fun class for that but what can a mage do again?  ;)

Anyways the funny thing is, that even if mages would suck even much more than now, lots of guys here would still talk that they dont suck and talk about how much more buffslots archers need and how mages can heal and use curses... Yeh, mages will heal and curse untill you drop dead.
tomek,the chances of getting 6 tanks in a pt is quite low,think about it.its possible for sure,but lol...

about mages, i can tell ya that even i,a tank get plenty of dmg,when a mage uses debuffs...
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Endorama on September 14, 2009, 07:35:46 PM
tomek,the chances of getting 6 tanks in a pt is quite low,think about it.its possible for sure,but lol...

about mages, i can tell ya that even i,a tank get plenty of dmg,when a mage uses debuffs...
Yea i know, but i guess you have always like 4-5 of em right? That's already more than enough. The point of this thread was that mages suck to much currently compared to fighters, not if mages do any dammage, sure they do some. And sof is just another thing that makes the mages suffer more than everyone else. 

I wont even comment the retarded comments of mbz and the 50 cents guy  ::)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

TheLox

Quote from: TrackZero on September 14, 2009, 06:13:21 PM
What happened with a point of topic,..... :( CB mi frendzors curuption etc.... ???

Mi GM frend! Mi hes GM itenz!

Oh mi gosh! This topic is like made for meh! :o

Zuluman

Oh god zulu, now try nuking for 2 minutes with a mage and lets talk about the mana problems than. sof makes the pvp longer, but mages suffer cuz of it since what the freak can they do in the 2 minutes you have sof? And the 2 minutes sof can come up every 6-7 minutes. And even without sof mages have a hard time in pvp cuz the dammage they do is just too small and they run out of mana too fast.
1 bd/archer 1 sws/archer 1 wc/warlock and rest of em can have tank subs. So thats 2 minutes with 6-7 minutes of reuse. Yea i see you have a fun class for that but what can a mage do again?  ;)

Anyways the funny thing is, that even if mages would suck even much more than now, lots of guys here would still talk that they dont suck and talk about how much more buffslots archers need and how mages can heal and use curses... Yeh, mages will heal and curse untill you drop dead.

You seem to be under the illusion that only fighters may use SOF lol. And as it has been said.. just don't nuke em, run away or some shit like that lol or, an even better idea, when your opponants have 2 mins of SOF come to the forum and make a quick QQ topic then when you come back SOF will be done.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

Quote from: TrackZero on September 14, 2009, 06:13:21 PM
What happened with a point of topic,..... :( CB mi frendzors curuption etc.... ???

Imagine their reaction if they knew that you gave all of CB edited base stats  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Zuluman on September 14, 2009, 08:59:38 PM
Imagine their reaction if they knew that you gave all of CB edited base stats  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
like my 5k casting speed : ((
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sephiroth

Endorama

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 08:41:23 PM
I wont even comment the retarded comments of mbz and the 50 cents guy  ::)
cobra and his comment are far from being retarded,since there are some things that u could do while the enemy pt is under sof.
Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 08:41:23 PM
Yea i know, but i guess you have always like 4-5 of em right?
if we have 4-5 tanks online i am sure there wont be 1 pt to be filled with them,but there're going to be 2 pts with 2xSof.simple isnt it?
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Zuluman on September 14, 2009, 08:58:51 PM
Zomg, dude if you cant understand a simple post i make than dont replay. I never said mages cant use it, i said mages have a disadvantage when it comes to the 2 minutes sof. And i mentioned sof just cuz its imo boring to fight that way. You offcourse dont look at it the same way since your an archer and a member of such a sof party and you feel pro that you can kill a few more people than your group has just cuz you have more tanks in your party. (sure CB has some skilled players, but most of the succes is based on having tanks and a good bishop)  ::)

And you dont need to talk about making qq topics since your the one making retarded topics, so stfu please.
Quote from: Endorama on September 14, 2009, 10:04:21 PM
cobra and his comment are far from being retarded,since there are some things that u could do while the enemy pt is under sof.
Yea i guess mages should than just stand still, run away or spam cancel as wind suggested.
As i said before, its not about sof, its about mages being to weak. Sof just makes em have another disadvantage.

And sof just like foi should be something that you can use like once every 15 minutes and for 20 seconds in my opinion, not every 7 minutes for 1-2 minutes. The skill is just too powerfull and pvps depend too much on them and not on tactics and skill like in the past. Having 20 seconds more UD just makes too much of a difference in pvp.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"